GDP report is a five alarm siren warning -- we are headed towards stagflation

Per Capita rates are the real measure of where the problems are...
And no one wants to really make those readily available.

But basically you take the week's numbers for existing cases and divide by population numbers and viola... you have what really matters.
South Dakota is not that relevant as it's not that populated to begin with...
But TN and GA are...so is FL.

They have dropped in current per Capita infections recently. (Vaccinations are working and people have changed habits) but the holiday spikes are coming.

But the lack of relevant information is also telling in that nobody wants to deal in relevant facts.... only propaganda.

Is your neighborhood full of sick pups who are going to get you sick?

Labor shortage, supply constraints and inflation hold back economy trying to emerge from pandemic.

Well well well....
Looky here...an article written in the news that is practically the same things that I said yesterday....ok, so they say it better because they are professional writers with more facts...but it's kinda scary how they are lagging the exact same things I've been saying.
Only thing holding back the economy is brainwashed functional moron GOP voters not getting vaccinated and spreading garbage propaganda.....

Population Density

There is no reason for Red States to have COVID at all
Except for their refusal to vaccinate
that is just more left wing bullshit, its lots more than red states. Health workers and government workers are refusing vaccinations as well. What happen to my body, my choice, is that reserved for killing innocent children only?

that is just more left wing bullshit, its lots more than red states. Health workers and government workers are refusing vaccinations as well. What happen to my body, my choice, is that reserved for killing innocent children only?
We would not be suffering from COVID today if not for the Conservative fear mongering and misinformation campaign against vaccines

We would not be suffering from COVID today if not for the Conservative fear mongering and misinformation campaign against vaccines
more bullshit, cops and medical staff are way more afraid than conservatives.

Only thing holding back the economy is brainwashed functional moron GOP voters not getting vaccinated and spreading garbage propaganda.....
Not really...
Because of the vaccines and the vaccinated we are a lot more functional than most of the world...
That's the problem.

The rest of the whole freaking world is still dis-functional because of the virus. (Russia, Vietnam and etc)

Then on top of this because America, UK, and others are opening up we are trying to get back to work. Which when major basic supplies are missing creates work stoppages and stalls...and demand for the finished products doesn't stop...it increases.
Then on top of this already difficult situation you have Government intervention into the markets. Now Government intervention can't make an economy grow...but it sure can mess one up in a hurry. And ours has done so... like most in the world has done.

But now because of this interference there's hell to pay. And kicking the can down the road is only making it worse instead of better.

Not really...
Because of the vaccines and the vaccinated we are a lot more functional than most of the world...
That's the problem.

The rest of the whole freaking world is still dis-functional because of the virus. (Russia, Vietnam and etc)

Then on top of this because America, UK, and others are opening up we are trying to get back to work. Which when major basic supplies are missing creates work stoppages and stalls...and demand for the finished products doesn't stop...it increases.
Then on top of this already difficult situation you have Government intervention into the markets. Now Government intervention can't make an economy grow...but it sure can mess one up in a hurry. And ours has done so... like most in the world has done.

But now because of this interference there's hell to pay. And kicking the can down the road is only making it worse instead of better.
Yes, remember when the Government assumed control of one the brothels in Nevada and went belly up. Any entity that can't show a profit selling pussy does not need to interfere in business or the economy

Yes, remember when the Government assumed control of one the brothels in Nevada and went belly up. Any entity that can't show a profit selling pussy does not need to interfere in business or the economy
Governments can create environments that are good for businesses to operate...like the interstate system...much better than the state highway systems. And has created all sorts of industry by doing so. Even the TVA was beneficial... because now there's power for manufacturing to happen.

Reducing regulations and breaking up Ma Bell, so that an internet can exist was another benefit...

But mostly gubberments just throw monkey wrenches into the works. Like EVs... perfect example of creating a shit show.

is it all political theater, and power struggles that which are hoping to always gain control over all these things in order to make use of, and this in order to control the outcomes, and to promote whatever culture's and/or chosen lifestyle's lived within these things after seizing them ???

Yes, that's what it is. When I was growing up, it was drilled into my head that a responsible person lives within their means, and if you borrow money you are obligated to pay it back. It was a sign on honor and integrity, are you a person that keeps your word or not? That used to mean more then than it does now, for whatever reason. Today, as a society and as individuals, piling up debt to get what you want is okay for (IMHO) too many people; I deserve it, even if I didn't earn it. WE deserve it, even if we can't pay for it. And for some people it's okay to make somebody else who is more successful pay for what we want, they think that is a perfectly moral thing to do. And it's perfectly okay to keep spending more and more money and increasing our debt knowing full well that we cannot and will not pay it back. And on top of that we keeping spending more and more money knowing full well that the interest payments on the debt we create and add to, will be paid by the next generation and the ones that follow.

There was a time when such thinking was an abomination to many people. We wanted a better life for our kids and their kids. But not any more.

Yes, that's what it is. When I was growing up, it was drilled into my head that a responsible person lives within their means, and if you borrow money you are obligated to pay it back. It was a sign on honor and integrity, are you a person that keeps your word or not? That used to mean more then than it does now, for whatever reason. Today, as a society and as individuals, piling up debt to get what you want is okay for (IMHO) too many people; I deserve it, even if I didn't earn it. WE deserve it, even if we can't pay for it. And for some people it's okay to make somebody else who is more successful pay for what we want, they think that is a perfectly moral thing to do. And it's perfectly okay to keep spending more and more money and increasing our debt knowing full well that we cannot and will not pay it back. And on top of that we keeping spending more and more money knowing full well that the interest payments on the debt we create and add to, will be paid by the next generation and the ones that follow.

There was a time when such thinking was an abomination to many people. We wanted a better life for our kids and their kids. But not any more.
I think much of our debt comes from stagnant salaries that haven’t kept up with the cost of living.
People exist paycheck to paycheck and are unable to deal with unexpected bills.

Need a new car? Take a loan
Send your kid to college? Take a loan
Refrigerator broke down? Take a loan

They're going take the nation back to the normal remember, oh yeah you know what they said "American's better get use to the new normal", and then their slickster Obama said "what is Trump going to do, just wave his magic wand to make jobs come back" ? Mic drop....

We are in trouble people, and in more ways than one with these Democrat's.

How we don't have fail-safes or the strength (activate the 25th), in order to pull the levers offered in our constitution to rid ourselves from the tyranny of these Democrat's, uhhhhh just boggles the mind big time.

What is going on anymore ?

Could it be that these things must come to pass, and the scripture's are to be fulfilled in a timely sequence ? If so I definitely understand it, because we are seeing some super evil stuff taking place in this country today or in these latter days.

The illegal recently driving the vehicle (after having 16 beers or more), and then crashing it into the rear of another vehicle, killing a 5 year old child sitting in her car seat, was a direct assault on this nation by Democrat's who are enjoying the open border in a bid to turn our laws completely upside down now. Again they have the blood of American citizens on their hands, and this makes them the most evil scum ever to live in this country now.
Oh that's funny eh ? You are a scumbag for laughing at American's in misery like you just did.

The only ones dying are retarted Trumptards.
This post proves that you are a trolling shill, because that response was as typical a partisan TDS response as it gets around here... Better yet it's totally false, but you just had to go there eh ? What, maybe running out of ammo there leftist troll shill ?

One thing that I have to walk back from the shit show of the EV demand...

Tesla has created a new design for an electric motor that is truly unique.

This motor design can and will be used for battery powered motors for a long time coming. Especially with things like drone vehicles.
The EVs themselves are not ever going to be something I'd want to own...too expensive and troublesome and built to stay that way.

Simple is better...overly complicated cars always die of a thousand paper cuts.

Look at the space program...from trying to reach the moon cellular phone technology and ink pens and more computer technology came out of that. (And heat shielding and...)but notice that rocketships aren't common.

One thing that I have to walk back from the shit show of the EV demand...

Tesla has created a new design for an electric motor that is truly unique.

This motor design can and will be used for battery powered motors for a long time coming. Especially with things like drone vehicles.
The EVs themselves are not ever going to be something I'd want to own...too expensive and troublesome and built to stay that way.

Simple is better...overly complicated cars always die of a thousand paper cuts.

Look at the space program...from trying to reach the moon cellular phone technology and ink pens and more computer technology came out of that. (And heat shielding and...)but notice that rocketships aren't common.
Technology whether medicines or machine's have to be proven over time in order to know there longevity, there safety, and there durability. Agree that usually in the past during these processes, machinery or technology of the sort usually is simplified or engineered down a bit in order to reach the masses. We seemingly end up today however, with engineered machinery and devices that are engineered to break after a small amount of time, because greed became the norm among the wealthy class, and therefore they create things that are reaching the masses, but they aren't helpful at lifting the masses out of poverty because they aren't designed or released with that sort of thinking involved anymore.

I once had a sears Kenmore washer and dryer that lasted over 20 years. The dryer went for 25 years when the washer only lasted 21 years. Good luck on finding that today.

We have been bamboozled by the government and by the wealthy class who preyed upon us like wolves at a rabbit roast.

Technology whether medicines or machine's have to be proven over time in order to know there longevity, there safety, and there durability. Agree that usually in the past during these processes, machinery or technology of the sort usually is simplified or engineered down a bit in order to reach the masses. We seemingly end up today however, with engineered machinery and devices that are engineered to break after a small amount of time, because greed became the norm among the wealthy class, and therefore they create things that are reaching the masses, but they aren't helpful at lifting the masses out of poverty because they aren't designed or released with that sort of thinking involved anymore.

I once had a sears Kenmore washer and dryer that lasted over 20 years. The dryer went for 25 years when the washer only lasted 21 years. Good luck on finding that today.

We have been bamboozled by the government and by the wealthy class who preyed upon us like wolves at a rabbit roast.
The whole lightbulb thing is an example of what you are talking about.
Before the day of LED and florescent lights the tungsten lightbulbs could be engineered to last however long the company wished...and they did. They can be engineered to last 10,000 hours or 500...all with practically a flip of a switch.

Same thing with your washer and dryer. (Mine lasted over 40 before the motors and transmission gave up the ghost)
But they don't get to make any money by building them to last.
Apple has only marginal improvements every year with each new model of cell phone...a change to 5G is not that much of a change but considering their other changes it's massive. Ugghhhh.

This post proves that you are a trolling shill, because that response was as typical a partisan TDS response as it gets around here... Better yet it's totally false, but you just had to go there eh ? What, maybe running out of ammo there leftist troll shill ?
Sure, you believe the vaccine causes covid.
Just like facebook, FOX and Q NUT daily say's so.

Forum List

Back