Amazon earnings drop the most in four years and holiday forecast disappoints

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Let’s Go Brandon!

We are in a recession. Freeloading renters and Biden Bucks for not working has skewed the data for the ‘official’ definition, but we are in one.

As a Free market capitalist (primarily), my view is that inflation, crony capitalism and higher taxes destroy economies and the Middle Class.

The only thing I see people complaining about is Amazon shipping being far slower now.

Let’s Go Brandon!

We are in a recession. Freeloading renters and Biden Bucks for not working has skewed the data for the ‘official’ definition, but we are in one.

Only right-wingers claim that.

The disappointing sales growth and profit performance largely landed on the e-commerce side of the business, as Amazon’s cloud-computing arm, Amazon Web Services, continued to shine. AWS put up sales of $16.11 billion, an increase of 39% from $11.6 billion a year ago, and recorded operating profit of $4.88 billion, up roughly 38% from $3.54 billion a year ago.

People are working. Only the bad employers can't find workers. Let them do the work themselves. Econ 101

Let’s Go Brandon!

I'm just all torn up over Amazon.:bigbed:Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 2.0 percent in the third quarter of 2021, following an increase of 6.7 percent in the second quarter. The stock market.
1635456981513.png

We're not in recession. You go ahead without me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back