GDP did not fall 32.9%...they are lying, anything, including killing people to beat Trump...

The national debt is $26.5 trillion and spiraling up.

National Debt is usually measured as a ratio.

Debt/GDP (Debt-to-GDP Ratio)

That Debt-to-GDP Ratio judges can the economy pay back its debt, it increased by 47% without borrowing a cent.

GDP has just lost 32%, not pumping the economy will further decrease GDP and thus increase the Debt-to-GDP Ratio.

Seriously does nobody know this...

It wasn't stimulus it was a relief package for people who lost their jobs because the gov't shut down their companies. Without it the GDP could have been down 50% or more.

Nobody thought that the money being spent would INCREASE the GDP.
A lot of money in the bill went to people who didn’t lose their jobs. Remember $1200 checks going out to everyone?

Stimulus.
Don't forget small business bailout that went to a lot of businesses you and I wouldn't consider small on our dumbest day.

Nobody saw it coming, but nobody else reacted as slowly while influencing the followers of the head of a government, they did not need to worry about it, mask, distance or take it seriously, while they promised it was nothing to worry about and would soon be gone, all the while refusing to set an example himself. To him it was a Democrat state problem, right?
Right.
Blame Trump, not the expert from 6 previous administrations who was saying don't wear masks in March.

Not to stray off topic too much, ;

Economic recovery requires the government to stop what it's doing

Republicans and Democrats are debating what to include in yet another federal coronavirus relief bill. Meanwhile, the states are in various stages of “opened up” or “locked down,” with state and local politicians regulating the minutiae of our interactions right down to what constitutes a “meal” in order to determine which establishments may serve alcoholic beverages.

The politicians all need to stop. Just stop.

Senate Republicans have proposed a new $1 trillion dollar spending plan. Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) wants a $3 trillion bill. Neither plan would stimulate our economy in the short run, but both would make the economy worse in the long run.

This is all due to the pandemic and how pitifully we have responded to combat it compared to the rest of the world, under trump leadership or more accurately, lack of leadership. He treated it like a hoax until it was too late and still does. Joe will probably have to lead on this after January, as donnie is just going to pout about it until then.

Looks like Joe will have to pass another Recovery Act, Joe seems to spend his time in Government cleaning up after GOP messes...

This is all due to the pandemic and how pitifully we have responded to combat it compared to the rest of the world, under trump leadership or more accurately, lack of leadership. He treated it like a hoax until it was too late and still does. Joe will probably have to lead on this after January, as donnie is just going to pout about it until then.
BS.
Nobody saw this coming.
Nice link. I was not aware. Good for Joe.

Nobody saw it coming, but nobody else reacted as slowly while influencing the followers of the head of a government, they did not need to worry about it, mask, distance or take it seriously, while they promised it was nothing to worry about and would soon be gone, all the while refusing to set an example himself. To him it was a Democrat state problem, right?
Right.
Blame Trump, not the expert from 6 previous administrations who was saying don't wear masks in March.

Seriously that is where you are going...

Are you another one who is unhappy Fauci is better trust and like than Trump...

Come on and give us your sob story how Fauci is more popular than Trump.

Let us repeat this again, this is a pandemic response not a reality TV show where someone leaves every week.

It wasn't stimulus it was a relief package for people who lost their jobs because the gov't shut down their companies. Without it the GDP could have been down 50% or more.

Nobody thought that the money being spent would INCREASE the GDP.
A lot of money in the bill went to people who didn’t lose their jobs. Remember $1200 checks going out to everyone?

Stimulus.

Well it was known as the coronavirus RELIEF bill. Please find where it was called a stimulus.

And you don't think it would have pissed off the 100 million people still working that ONLY those who lost a job got money?

Right.

Not to stray off topic too much, ;

Thanks. I am blaming trump and have ever since he first made it sound like it was more about "his" economy and "his" election in stead of our American citizens and the danger we were in, from the very start.

BS.
Nobody saw this coming.
Event 201.

"Highlights Reel
Selected moments from the October 18th Event 201 Exercise (Length: ~12 minutes)"

Haven't missed a days work yet this year and my stimulus money is sitting in my savings account along with my tax refund and about $4K extra dollars I have added on top thanks to Uncle Sam putting my student loan i could be paying into the land of the lost until october. Also have money just wasting away in my checking account and put a few grand into my brokerage account. I simply don't have anything I need to spend any of it on. They won't hear any argument out of me if they want to send me another check and keep my student loan in interest free deferment for a whole year.

Republicans and Democrats are debating what to include in yet another federal coronavirus relief bill. Meanwhile, the states are in various stages of “opened up” or “locked down,” with state and local politicians regulating the minutiae of our interactions right down to what constitutes a “meal” in order to determine which establishments may serve alcoholic beverages.

Senate Republicans have proposed a new $1 trillion dollar spending plan. Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) wants a $3 trillion bill. Neither plan would stimulate our economy in the short run, but both would make the economy worse in the long run.

Joe stuck to his political guns about travel restrictions until at least March, decrying them as xenophobic and ultimately useless.

You'd better pray to God or Gaia or Bill Gates or whoever the fuck that this corrupt vegetable isn't at the helm the next time a hardcore contagious virus hits our shores.

Joe stuck to his political guns about travel restrictions until at least March, decrying them as xenophobic and ultimately useless.

You'd better pray to God or Gaia or Bill Gates or whoever the fuck that this corrupt vegetable isn't at the helm the next time a hardcore contagious virus hits our shores.
He will have a hard enough time dealing with this one. At least he will take it seriously and in getting it dealt with, we will be better prepared to take the next one seriously, at least for the next 4 years.

TDS on steroids again............If only Trump weren't in office it would all be peachy keen.............no one would have died and the Media would kiss Hillary's Ass every day.

OMFG......how did this happen.

Excuse me...........THAT BIG TV IS MINE BITCH.......sorry.....I was lOOTING......UM shopping in honor of Floyd........

Hillary would have saved us...............Now BIDEN IS OUR ONLY HOPE...........Lord God .......nvm I'm an atheist.......let Biden come in and save us from the DEVIL HIMSELF TRUMP

Oh shut up

Forum List

Back