Gays can't be bothered to use condoms, so truvada is being used

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
To PrEP or Not to PrEP: Should There be a Question? - Proud Queer (PQ Monthly)

And now the costs of this, because they can't be bothered to use condoms, will be passed onto the taxpayers or other insured people ,because the faggots can't be bothered to use condoms. It only costs 14,000 a year. Reminder, faggots cannot be charged more for insurance thanks to liberal faggots enabling them.

Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) to Prevent HIV Infection: Questions and Answers

What about all the obese homophobes with type II diabetes which is covered under medicare and medicaid. The fat white trash bigots who line up at the local hospital to prolong their sad fat lives.

The fat bigots get their free dialisis when their fat kidneys fail -- all covered under medicaid and medicare.

You can't even compare what it costs to keep you people alive and smoking and drinking to what AIDS treatment cost.

Y'all can't stop stuffing your faces.

And now the costs of this, because they can't be bothered to use condoms, will be passed onto the taxpayers or other insured people ,because the faggots can't be bothered to use condoms. It only costs 14,000 a year. Reminder, faggots cannot be charged more for insurance thanks to liberal faggots enabling them.

What about all the obese homophobes with type II diabetes which is covered under medicare and medicaid. The fat white trash bigots who line up at the local hospital to prolong their sad fat lives.

The fat bigots get their free dialisis when their fat kidneys fail -- all covered under medicaid and medicare.

You can't even compare what it costs to keep you people alive and smoking and drinking to what AIDS treatment cost.

You've clearly never been to an inner city and seen obama voters.

By the way, you are a fucking moron. These are faggots who refuse to use condoms. They want someone else to pay 14k a year so they don't have to use condoms.

Fucking queermos. And their enablers.

What about them? If you don't want to pay for them, then perhaps you should stop supporting all the BS.

Gotta love how the MSM ignores shit like this. We're going to be shelling out all this money in increased premiums to pay for a 14k a year drug so fags don't have to use condoms. And fags can't be charged more for their insurance. And libs are just gonna let this sneak in, ignore it, while faggots cheer that others are getting fleeced to enable their irresponsible, deviant behavior.

Smokers are charged more, soon fatties will be charged more unless liberals enable them too. So I will be paying a lot more money so faggots don't have to use condoms. Then when they get infected with all sorts of other STDs as a consequence, or AIDS mutates, we'll get screwed even further having to pay for the treatments, simply becajues you simpering, limp wristed faggot liberals love enabling people's shitty behavior. You got damn fucking liberal faggots. I'm so fucking sick of you.

You know what would be awesome? If I didn't have to pay for either fags or fatties "lifestyle choices". Got the AIDS from sucking dick? Pay for your own AZT. Got the Type II Diabetes because you lacked the willpower to avoid that 14th Krispy Kreme Glazed Donut? Pay for your own Hoverround.

Thanks for posting this trannysteve. I'm sure that you, just like all normal people, are glad that we're finding ways to prevent this vile disease.

Aren't you?

Steve, thank you for helping to keep us real men from turning gay. I'm often tempted, like when I allow my girlfriend to dress me in her outfits or when I happily volunteer to man the glory hole at the I-95 rest stop, but you bring me back to staring at boobies and immediately falling to sleep after sex.

Thank you!

33892_1411401881625_6118676_n.jpg

Last edited:

I shouldn't have to pay for them, either. Self-inflicted damage...that's YOUR responsibilty.

Gotta love how the MSM ignores shit like this. We're going to be shelling out all this money in increased premiums to pay for a 14k a year drug so fags don't have to use condoms. And fags can't be charged more for their insurance. And libs are just gonna let this sneak in, ignore it, while faggots cheer that others are getting fleeced to enable their irresponsible, deviant behavior.

But their typical hypocrisy/double standards will encourage them to bitch about "conservatives" who are obese, smoke, etc. I wonder, do fat, nicotine-addicted faggots get a pass under their system?

You know what would be awesome? If I didn't have to pay for either fags or fatties "lifestyle choices". Got the AIDS from sucking dick? Pay for your own AZT. Got the Type II Diabetes because you lacked the willpower to avoid that 14th Krispy Kreme Glazed Donut? Pay for your own Hoverround.

I would be happy not to have to pay for someone's choice to breed. Oh, and I should care if your spawn have dental care?

I've seen some fat homos with diabetes too, asshole.

Smokers are charged more, soon fatties will be charged more unless liberals enable them too. So I will be paying a lot more money so faggots don't have to use condoms. Then when they get infected with all sorts of other STDs as a consequence, or AIDS mutates, we'll get screwed even further having to pay for the treatments, simply becajues you simpering, limp wristed faggot liberals love enabling people's shitty behavior. You got damn fucking liberal faggots. I'm so fucking sick of you.

Steve lad, there are many decaffeinated brands on the market just as tasty as the real thing. :)

Notice you won't address the issue that we are going to pay 14k per year per hono so they don't have to use condoms

Blacks can't be bothered to use condoms either, and the guvmint has to pick up the welfare tab... Why aren't you upset about that? Someone trick you into sucking a cock or something?

Forum List

Back