Gay statists strike again...you will submit!!!!

Just to make it clear: This was not a "private home", or "occasionally rented out for weddings".

It's a full-time business.

Here's the website: Fall fun on the farm! | Saratoga Fall Family Fun, Pumpkin Picking, Cornfield MazeSaratoga Fall Family Fun, Pumpkin Picking, Cornfield Maze | Saratoga Fall Family Fun, Pumpkin Picking, Cornfield Maze

Herer is another story on the issue -->> Farm Is Fined for Refusal to Hold Same-Sex Wedding | New York Law Journal

Ohhh and here is a picture of their indoor venue....

featured_image_template1.png

>>>>

Wow. You are actually that ignorant of the history of the Soviet Union? Really?

Not at all. Unlike you I simply read the article

I read it, too. I did not see anything in there about the USSR. Please consult with a medical professional.

So much for gays not invading private homes.

It is not a private home if you are conducting a public business from it. How much would you like to bet they take a tax deduction for that business out of their home? Hmm?

Just to make it clear: This was not a "private home", or "occasionally rented out for weddings".

It's a full-time business.

Here's the website: Fall fun on the farm! | Saratoga Fall Family Fun, Pumpkin Picking, Cornfield MazeSaratoga Fall Family Fun, Pumpkin Picking, Cornfield Maze | Saratoga Fall Family Fun, Pumpkin Picking, Cornfield Maze

Herer is another story on the issue -->> Farm Is Fined for Refusal to Hold Same-Sex Wedding | New York Law Journal

Ohhh and here is a picture of their indoor venue....

featured_image_template1.png

>>>>

That's quite a "private home", isn't it?

Maybe Christians should go to all atheists home businesses and hold bible studies and bless the business in God's name.
Go right ahead!

I bet that wasn't the response you thought you would get.

I don;t disagree that the laws exists, what I state is they are wrong.

Well, you're welcome to think the laws are wrong. But they're not going to change.

And eventually all you assholes will be dead, and shit like this will be looked back on the same way we look at "colored" drinking fountains now.
Actually with Obama care and the government will be paying the tab, reckless activities will be banned or taxed to death. It will be more like, you assholes will eventually ban or tax to death being queer.

Since when is a publicly advertised wedding venue not "public"?

Can you just walk in, or do you need an invitation to attend?

A grocery store is a public accommodation, a hotel is a public accommodation, someone offering services on their property under contract, or their own services under contract is a public accommodation only in the minds of people who want to use government to gain forced acceptance.

You don't need an invitation. As their website says, contact them and they will happy to make arrangements for special events. You don't have to wait for them to magically call you, you contact them first.

>>>>

From the hack partisan link in the OP:
This is outrageous. Just because there's an occasional weddiing (sic) ceremony performed in their house doesn't make it "public."

This is just one gigantic willful lie.

In reality, it is a business that has a web site prominently advertising their wedding business.

There are several Ceremony Sites nestled on the 100 acre grounds.

The partisan hack in the OP must have a different definition of "occasional" than the rest of us do. The hack also claimed these ceremonies are performed on the first floor of the house. Not so fast, dickweed. "There are several Ceremony Sites nestled on the 100 acre grounds."

Do you need help planning your wedding? We have taken the leg work out of the planning process. Let us relieve the stress of arranging your wedding day. Choose the venue, catering package and floral option, right here on the farm with one of our wedding coordinators

Wedding coordinators!

Last edited:

Well, you're welcome to think the laws are wrong. But they're not going to change.

And eventually all you assholes will be dead, and shit like this will be looked back on the same way we look at "colored" drinking fountains now.
Actually with Obama care and the government will be paying the tab, reckless activities will be banned or taxed to death. It will be more like, you assholes will eventually ban or tax to death being queer.
Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner! Obamacare Reference from out of nowhere!

:lol:

You understood what he posted? If so, please tell me where I can get such a decoder ring. And, I agree with Marty that the laws are not good things, but I'd say that about a lot of laws.

You understood what he posted? If so, please tell me where I can get such a decoder ring. And, I agree with Marty that the laws are not good things, but I'd say that about a lot of laws.

No, the laughing smiley was meant to represent my utter bewilderment. I have no idea what he was trying to say.

I don't like these laws either, but neither do I like people using their religion as an excuse to discriminate.

No, the laughing smiley was meant to represent my utter bewilderment. I have no idea what he was trying to say.

I don't like these laws either, but neither do I like people using their religion as an excuse to discriminate.

Personally, I'm disappointed there was no Benghazi reference....I'm missing those now.

Forum List

Back