Gay pride parade

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
We are back in Old San Juan for a couple days and just happened on the gay pride parade. People were having a great time. Lots of music, dancing, people of all ages, gay and straight. We watched for a long time and didn't see any negative reaction from the crowd. Heartening that we didn't see the ignorant hate that we see from the idiot phobes here.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We are back in Old San Juan for a couple days and just happened on the gay pride parade. People were having a great time. Lots of music, dancing, people of all ages, gay and straight. We watched for a long time and didn't see any negative reaction from the crowd. Heartening that we didn't see the ignorant hate that we see from the idiot phobes here.

Please stay there you fucking freak.

Glad you're having fun. Myself, I went to a car show and cruise. No gay cars, nothing but manly machines !

Knew y'all would be happy for them. It really was a fun parade.

Forgot to tell you there were two gay couples honeymooning where we stayed.

Glad you're having fun. Myself, I went to a car show and cruise. No gay cars, nothing but manly machines !

You said "cruise". :D

I do not understand the "why" of those that seem so......threatened by gay individuals.

I don't feel threatened by Queers! They deserve equal rights, but not special rights.

Their disgusting flaunting of their weirdness is a bit disconcerting though.

I do not understand the "why" of those that seem so......threatened by gay individuals.

Why? study's have been done

Study: Homophobes May Be Hidden Homosexuals

Homophobics May Be Hidden Homosexuals | Homophobia & Anti-Gay Sentiment

Watch who comes out and attcks the study, we will then know who :eusa_whistle:

Are Homophobes Secretly Attracted to Gay People? | Psychology Today :eusa_whistle:

I was just looking at a video of that online...
And I think it moved..
By "it" well I think you all know what I mean...
I switched over to Monster Trucks instead now it's all good...

Man that was close.... :eusa_whistle:

Most likely some of those cars are closeted. You'd be surprised how many secretly gay cars there are.

Have you tried a restaurant called Metropol? My family grew up in PR and many still live there and that's the favorite restaurant.

I'll try to remember to ask our driver but I haven't seen it. We just had dinner at Barrachines - home of the piña colada. Delicious.

It has been a long day and were ready to put our feet up.

We loved watching the newlyweds. They were happy and no one seemed to care they were gay. The dinosaur phobes are dying out and good riddance to them. I'll take the gays over the phony christians any day. And I'll trust the gays. Certain Christian types will stab you in the back and steal everything you have.

Why? study's have been done

Study: Homophobes May Be Hidden Homosexuals

It's 'studies' you moron. And what is a homophobe?

Forum List

Back