Gay Marriage Is About to Be Legal in Alabama

You are right, America is becoming the new Sodom. That is why many of us and the European Right are aligning with Russia against the hegemony of this degenerate liberal Americanism.

Or....you're simply useful idiots, susceptible to Russian anti-US propaganda. And now sound like a Soviet Era politburo press release.

Might I suggest you emigrate to Russia. Its a win-win for everyone.
Move to Russia? No, I am just hoping my country elects a government that opposes continued EU sanctions on Russia. Basically I am tired of my country and Europe as a whole being lapdogs for America. It is regular Europeans that have to pay the price for America's desire to expand NATO to Russia's border. It is regular Europeans that have to pay the price for Merkel and Hollande's dreams of bringing Ukraine into the EU. These sanctions on Russia only serve the interests of US elites, and hurt our economies.

And what is 'your country'?
Austira.
Since you homo marriage proponents like to misuse the word equality so much, I have one question for you to answer; why should the general public be forced by law to subsidize male-on-male buttfucking? Simple question. What's your answer?
The answer is that is regulating marriage. You don't like it, don't marry someone who looks like you.
You didn't answer my question. You just made a detached comment. Why should the public be forced to subsidize male-on-male buttfucking?

Marriage isn't about sex. As demonstrated by all the infertile and childless folks that are allowed to marry or remain married.

So the entire premise of your argument is invalid. A classic 'when did you stop beating your wife' question.
Exception to the rule doesn't disprove the rule. The purpose of marriage is to form a family and procreate, to provide the foundation of society for the next generation, to very literally continue the society.

Not in the US it isn't. We allow the infertile and childless to marry or remain married by the millions. Demonstrating elegantly that there is a perfectly valid basis of marriage that has nothing to do with children or the ability to have them. In fact, there's not a single state in the union that requires someone be able to have children to get married.

Why then would we exclude gays from marriage based on a standard that doesn't exist and applies to no one?

There is no reason.

National policy should be focused on promoting high birthrates and marriage to ensure that not only the nation survives, but thrives in a pro-social manner.

If your desire to have children is intrinsically linked to the marital status of people you don't even know then you've got far greater problems than any national policy could fix.

Austria's birth rate has been stagnant since the mid 80s. Trying to blame that on the gays is a bit of a stretch.

The nuclear family is the most important building block off which the life of the community, the nation, is built. Infertile men and women who get married can and should adopt. Through this they can still build a core nuclear family and they should.

And gays and lesbians can have their own kids or adopt as well. Its not mutually exclusive. That's the beauty of the situation: you can have both.
No one is saying infertile people shouldn't get married, I said the opposite, they should adopt and build families. You are being intentionally daft. I am talking about the policy of the nation, which should be catered towards family formation and procreation for the survival and social stability of the nation going forward. But even in America, a couple million infertile people getting married doesn't change the hundreds of millions who get married and have children, and that is what policy should be based on. Not banning infertile men and women, but promoting man and woman getting married and having children as the ideal. The national government most promote the pinnacle, the highest standard, in order to drive the society forward, not set of standard of moral relativism and equality because some people can't meet the ideal 100%. Adopting and rasing a child not your own is still a great gift to society and should of course be promoted. But lets face it, if people didn't get married and have children society would cease to exist. So this of course must be the primary function of any state.

So gays must be excluded because they match the standard in no way. Anti-social and destructive lifestyles like homosexuality should not be promoted as any ideal. A lifestyle so intertwined with mental illness and self destructive/anti-social behaviors should be discouraged and thus marginalized. It should not be promoted in anyway by the State certainly. A society that embraces moral relativism like this will face communal fracture, atomization of individuals, and general moral nihilism without a lack of moral foundation by our leaders, not just in government but in all avenues of society. Social capital must not be sacrificed on the so called altar of "equality".

If you think marriage and procreation aren't and shouldn't be necessarily intertwined than you are the mistaken one. For it is this break that is responsible for many of the ills in western society. The so called sexual revolution and the praising of the so called "single mother" for example are have deteriorated relations between man and woman, led to lower birthrates, lower marriage rates, and higher rates of birth out of wedlock. It has led to children growing up in fractured, disparate, and incomplete households. This is the case throughout the West. We must insist on linking procreation to marriage, otherwise the social and economic costs will continue to persist and grow.

They can adopt(not everywhere, not Russia or many non-western countries), but they cannot in anyway form a core nuclear family, but only a perversion of it. Vulnerable and innocent children should not be sacrificed in such reckless social experiments in the way of "equality" and "progress".

Judge Roy Moore has ordered ALL probate judges to follow STATE LAW and ignore the tyrant thug in the robe that thinks she can overrule state law without the SC ruling first. At least 1 so far has PUBLICLY said he will not be issuing homosexuals marriage licenses. :D

You don't need a SC ruling to overrule unconstitutional state law. Where did you ever get that idea? Its blithering nonsense.

If it's in the state constitution you do. Federal laws only apply when dealing with federal entities.

You're confused. Its not Federal law that the judge is applying. Its constitutional rights that the judge is guaranteeing. And State constitutions are most definitely subject to constitutional guarantees.

And if it is indeed in the state constitution, it isn't unconstitutional.

It is if it violates the rights and privileges of US citizens. Or applies the law unequally to any US citizen.

As the rights guaranteed in the US constitution trump any State constitution.

You are the one who is confused, maybe you should learn the differences between state and federal law, and also how those laws can and can't be applied. Let me say this again. If it is in their state constitution, it would need to be voted on to ratify. A judge cannot override constitutional law. In your liberal dream world where hopes and wishes overrule reality that works. In the real world there are checks and balances.

And again, it is only unconstitutional if it violates the constitution. And when it is concerning state law, and state authorities the state constitution applies. When dealing with federal entities, the federal constitution applies.

Absolutely not true. If a state constitution banned the ownership of firearms or limited free speech, the federal courts would override that law because it is unconstitutional. The US Constitution is the basic law of the land. The federal courts have ruled that discrimination based on sexual orientation is unconstitutional.

You mean gender. Two male friends who don't have sex with each other don't count as homosexual couple in order to qualify as a homosexual married couple. So it is the sex that makes the determination. Why should everyone be forced by the government to subsidize male-on-male buttfucking?

Correct, just as there is no requirement for a man and a woman to have sex to become Civilly Married. So the correct terms are different-sex marriage and same-sex marriage. The laws don't say anything about sexual orientation as part of the conditions of marriage, the conditions are placed on the biological sex of the participants.

So using your terminology you get:

Heterosexual man + heterosexual man = heterosexual marriage
Heterosexual woman + heterosexual woman = heterosexual marriage
Heterosexual man + heterosexual woman = heterosexual marriage
Homosexual man + homosexual man = homosexual marriage
Homosexual woman + homosexual woman = homosexual marriage
Homosexual man + homosexual woman = homosexual marriage​

See whats going on? The language you try to apply doesn't match what the law says.

So trying again:

Heterosexual man + heterosexual man = same-sex marriage
Heterosexual woman + heterosexual woman = same-sex marriage
Heterosexual man + heterosexual woman = different-sex marriage
Homosexual man + homosexual man = same-sex marriage
Homosexual woman + homosexual woman = same-sex marriage
Homosexual man + homosexual woman = different-sex marriage​

>>>>

Of course, they will make the claim that a majority of Americans want Homosexual marriage, while at the same time refusing to ask those polled if as a three year old would they have chosen to have two Homosexual men as parents.

You realize that homosexuals can already adopt in (IIRC) 45 States, even more States then they can currently Civilly Marry in.

As to polls on homosexual adoption and your 99% claim:

5rgw36v4okak1xz1v6sutq.png

>>>>

Of course, they will make the claim that a majority of Americans want Homosexual marriage, while at the same time refusing to ask those polled if as a three year old would they have chosen to have two Homosexual men as parents.
Pretty sure they'd choose two homosexual men rather than remain in an orphanage or foster home.

Pretty sure they'd choose two homosexual men rather than remain in an orphanage or foster home.
Yes, but before they could make a choice you must explain to a three year old what it means to be two homosexual men.
Is that your idea, to teach what homosexuality is to 3 year old children?

No one must explain anything to three yeard olds.

The general fear mongering and hatred of Elketra makes reason stare.

Marriage equality has arrived and wil be complete in the next four months and will no longer be an issue for the GOP.

You realize that homosexuals can already adopt in (IIRC) 45 States, even more States then they can currently Civilly Marry in.

As to polls on homosexual adoption and your 99% claim:

5rgw36v4okak1xz1v6sutq.png

>>>>
No, I did not realize that at all, I find it shocking that there is a news black-out on this. Why were we as Americans not allowed to vote for homosexual's adopting children? Why has there not been one politician telling us his or her position on homosexuals adopting children? How come no debates? No discussion?

A Gallup poll? So what, who did they ask, not me, not my friends. And where is the actual poll, with the questions asked? Is this how you will shove this down our throats, by making a claim based on a picture? Without showing us the questions, the demographic of the sample?
No one must explain anything to three yeard olds.

The general fear mongering and hatred of Elketra makes reason stare.

Marriage equality has arrived and wil be complete in the next four months and will no longer be an issue for the GOP.
Hatred, I thought you one the argument? That is not good enough for you, you must denigrate me as well? Fear? Hardly, I simply know the game and how its played.

Homosexuality is now the equivalent to saying ******. I am not allowed to state or describe what we are talking about, period otherwise I hate. Whites hate *******, now Whites hate Homosexuals. Gay is the politically correct term to describe man-man sex, Lesbian is woman-woman sex.

Fear mongering? I don't fear, I know the damage you do to children, sure it may not be physical sexual abuse for all children adopted by Homosexuals but there will be a percentage of rape of children adopted by homosexuals, its a small percentage that you will justify because someone else did it first or it happens anyways. These rapes have already began.

There are children who will not like the homo sexual parents at all. There are children who will be repulsed.

But that is okay with the all adults, says Gallop. Yet all this abuse will be abuse created by laws passed by the government without a vote of the citizens.

Yes, I know children, been one, have my own, so it is not ignorance to say as a child I was disgusted when I learned what homosexuality was.

Hatred, yes I hate what will happen to the children. Life will suck for them.

What is the suicide rate of children adopted into a homosexual lifestyle? Not sure today but we will find out tomorrow.

That is on you jakestarkey and a whole bunch of you others.

The Daily Fix Gay Marriage Is About to Be Legal in Alabama - Yahoo News

Tomorrow Alabama is open for marriage equality.

This is good, this is American, this is our values.

Those who don't like it, I have a hint: don't marry someone of your own sex.

Or open a bakery, because obviously you can forced into baking them cakes. And even though they could just go someplace else, they will push it to get their way. That will get sticky in Alabama, there is a lot of old guard left there.

Somehow I doubt that many localities in Alabama, if any, protect gays and lesbians in Public Accommodations.

No, I did not realize that at all, I find it shocking that there is a news black-out on this.

There is no "news blackout", homosexuals have been allowed to adopt for years. It's not new.

Why were we as Americans not allowed to vote for homosexual's adopting children?

If your state has a referendum process you could start one.

Other than that you seem to be under a misunderstanding about how laws are created. Laws are passed in State legislatures and the Congress, they do not submit each law they pass to a statewide or national vote.

Why has there not been one politician telling us his or her position on homosexuals adopting children?

There probably has, you just need to pay attention.

For example here is one -->> Santorum on Same Sex Issues

(BTW - he lost)

How come no debates? No discussion?

There has been. You do know that legislatures debate and discuss bills before they vote on them correct?

>>>>

A Gallup poll? So what, who did they ask, not me, not my friends. And where is the actual poll, with the questions asked? Is this how you will shove this down our throats, by making a claim based on a picture? Without showing us the questions, the demographic of the sample?

So if you aren't asked, the poll is not valid? Gallup produces all the information you want on their polls at their website. Sample sizes, demographics...all of it. Go look.

Homosexuality is now the equivalent to saying ******. I am not allowed to state or describe what we are talking about, period otherwise I hate. Whites hate *******, now Whites hate Homosexuals. Gay is the politically correct term to describe man-man sex, Lesbian is woman-woman sex.

No...not quite to that extreme it is not, but we all know why bigots like you use homosexual and not gay and lesbian...because for YOU it's all about sex. You anti gay bigots do it on purpose.

It's "Tyson Homosexual" in fourth place... Christian website's automated filter changes name of US sprinter

Fear mongering? I don't fear, I know the damage you do to children, sure it may not be physical sexual abuse for all children adopted by Homosexuals but there will be a percentage of rape of children adopted by homosexuals, its a small percentage that you will justify because someone else did it first or it happens anyways. These rapes have already began.

No you don't. You know what you've made up in your little bigot head and ignore the actual evidence...that our children are doing just fine and are at no disadvantage to yours. Oh, our kids will be more tolerant and open minded than yours for sure, but generally the outcomes will be the same.

What is the suicide rate of children adopted into a homosexual lifestyle? Not sure today but we will find out tomorrow.

Oh, so now you've gone from stating it as fact to asking? I I can assure you it is far fewer than commit suicide because they have bigoted anti gay parents.

It will be up to the people to fight back on their own. The ballot box has failed. The jury box has failed. There's only one box left.

It will be up to the people to fight back on their own. The ballot box has failed. The jury box has failed. There's only one box left.

You forgot to mention that repeated attempts to enshrine discrimination in the Constitution of the United States on the marriage issue also failed.

>>>>

You forgot to mention that repeated attempts to enshrine discrimination in the Constitution of the United States on the marriage issue also failed.

>>>>
There is just no way to make the people accept the edicts. There are a myriad of ways gays forcing themselves on normal people can have their lives be made absolutely miserable. All while following the letter of the law.

If you feel strongly enough, then go for that last box. I think you will be surprised at the number of people who will be against you. And many of us are quite capable with that box as well.

Damn straight....but I don't think its gonna happen...between having to many luxuries and being dumbed down with fluoride and vaccines they are just gonna sit around and bitch about it....not sure what its gonna take for people to fight back.

No...not quite to that extreme it is not, but we all know why bigots like you use homosexual and not gay and lesbian...because for YOU it's all about sex. You anti gay bigots do it on purpose.

It's "Tyson Homosexual" in fourth place... Christian website's automated filter changes name of US sprinter

No you don't. You know what you've made up in your little bigot head and ignore the actual evidence...that our children are doing just fine and are at no disadvantage to yours. Oh, our kids will be more tolerant and open minded than yours for sure, but generally the outcomes will be the same.

Oh, so now you've gone from stating it as fact to asking? I I can assure you it is far fewer than commit suicide because they have bigoted anti gay parents.

I state that the use of the word Homosexual is not the same as saying ******, and seawytch claims I am wrong but still a bigot?

seawtch than states I am anti-gay when I have never ever stated anything against seawytch having homosexual relations or any other person.

All I state is seawytch and all the rest has no right to adopt orphans into homosexual lifestyles.

Protecting children is not anti-gay.

So as we can see, its seawtch who must sterotype and is the bigot, no anti-gay remarks by me but seawytch must change the language, if you say Homosexual it in now no different than saying ******.

Damn, I got to say have black friends, I have to say I have gay friends, or else I must be ridiculed and denigrated.

I can not even express what I know about children, about homosexuals, because others disagree with me, they literally hate me, all because I am not using the language they dictate.

The word Homosexual is not allowed to be said, the advocates learned a long time ago that people are not homosexual and will never allow homosexuals to adopt orphans. Hence they come up with a nice soft term, something clever that sounds right and literally distracts and hides the facts of who they are.

We live with the new Gestapo, watch what you say, watch the words you use. If my user name here can be connected with me personally, my political career would be attacked and ruined, because homosexual now is only used by bigots, as dictated by the Gestapo.

It really is crazy, Chomsky would be proud, now I would say I hate Chomsky, how many years and how much of our tax money went into Chomsky's work until they came up with the perfect language to advance the Homosexual agenda?

anyhow, seawytch, I am sure I gave you plenty of low hanging fruit to bite into, so take a bite out of my rant.

In the Land of the SeaWitch, the Eunuch raises the child.

Forum List

Back