Gay Marriage & Gender Equality

Negative. We had gender equality before. Now we can't even watch women's sports. A faggot will be there and win. I don't think the feminists thought this through. We could have an all male team in the Olympic Games next go around. Not a female in sight. But a lot of self identifying chicks with dicks. Should be fun.

Was it a positive or negative change on America?

I believe it affected many lives..
It was both good and bad.
  • Good --> Insofar as the law affords certain rights and privileges to partnered pairs who have legally wed, it's good that the law no longer cares about the sex of the parties who wed.
  • Bad --> It's bad insofar as the move perpetuates the legal status of marriage. Better, in my opinion, would have been to remove the term "marriage" from statues, replacing it with something like "pair-bond," "personal partnership," "conjugation," "partnering," "trothing," or some other neutral term, thereby relegating "marriage" to the realm of religion.

• Bad --> It's bad insofar as the move perpetuates the legal status of marriage. Better, in my opinion, would have been to remove the term "marriage" from statues, replacing it with something like "pair-bond," "personal partnership," "conjugation," "partnering," "trothing," or some other neutral term, thereby relegating "marriage" to the realm of religion.
Why bother with any of that? Why does government need to validate human relationship with one another. A marriage does not mean love or unmarried a lack thereof.

Simply get the government out of marriage, period. Done. People can make their own legal arrangements. It might be better to show a spouse their contract anyway.

Why bother with any of that? Why does government need to validate human relationship with one another. A marriage does not mean love or unmarried a lack thereof.

Simply get the government out of marriage, period. Done. People can make their own legal arrangements. It might be better to show a spouse their contract anyway.

And nothing was stopping ya'll from doing that a long time ago. Looks like revenge trying to do it now.

Forum List

Back