Gay gun owners. They get it.

100% correct.

However that being said the left tries to equate not wanting to bake one specific cake with wanting to lynch every single gay person out there.

It's just like the whole thing where they call anyone to the right of Mitt Romney "alt-right" to tie them to those White nationalist morons.
both are extremes. the problem is we've "normalized" extremes and feel we must respond to idiocy these days vs. do the "that's nice" and move on we used to.

To me most of the whole "you will be made to care" mentality is coming from the left. The switch from the whole Moral Majority thing on the right to them happened during the 80's and 90's.

The far more benign PC movement of the early 90's was the first indicator, and it has only gotten worse.
i would agree as i see it that way also.

you can't make someone care about you and your causes anymore than someone can make you care about their own. we lost sight of that along the way and took personal respect for each other as a challenge to our own rights.

so far, it's not working.

Now the question is which side pulls back first.

Considering progressives are the ones on the attack, it would probably have to be them.
they were on the attack in the late 60s early 70s with the GIVE ME PEACE OR WE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU and it's just another cycle repeating itself. in time we'll all move on like we always do.

Unless things go too far and the country descends into actual fighting over this stuff.

No one expected the Civil War until it was on top of them. Everyone thought it was the same bluster that had been going on since the 1840's.

The problem with that is many queers are mentally unstable. They shouldn’t be in any positions of power. In fact many of them belong in a mental institution.

Why? Is it because they do not find you attractive? Or is it because you don’t understand what they do?

Long ago, I learned a lesson. The lesson is simple. I don’t care what two consenting adults do. Or three consenting adults. Or just consenting adults. So long as everyone involved is there by choice, it is none of my business. I think it’s time you learned that lesson. In fact, I think it’s past time for you to learn that lesson.

100%. And when we fight them for political reasons, i.e. the whole "bake or die" thing, we fight them on the issue, not on what they do in their own bedroom.
Yeah, now that you lost that battle anyways :lmao:

It's amazing you see fucking with your fellow citizens over their own moral beliefs as "winning"

You are nothing more than an oppressive twat.
You all fought tooth and nail to police their bedroom. You lost, and now you claim a moral high ground because you don’t foght them about what they do in their bedrooms anymore :laugh:
i don't give a flying shit what 2 consenting adults (or more depending on their party) do in the privacy of their own home. you like to make up this evil person and pretend all who don't agree with you hold the most extreme counter views and that just isn't the case.

Why? Is it because they do not find you attractive? Or is it because you don’t understand what they do?

Long ago, I learned a lesson. The lesson is simple. I don’t care what two consenting adults do. Or three consenting adults. Or just consenting adults. So long as everyone involved is there by choice, it is none of my business. I think it’s time you learned that lesson. In fact, I think it’s past time for you to learn that lesson.

100%. And when we fight them for political reasons, i.e. the whole "bake or die" thing, we fight them on the issue, not on what they do in their own bedroom.

It's amazing you see fucking with your fellow citizens over their own moral beliefs as "winning"

You all fought tooth and nail to police their bedroom. You lost, and now you claim a moral high ground because you don’t foght them about what they do in their bedrooms anymore :laugh:
i don't give a flying shit what 2 consenting adults (or more depending on their party) do in the privacy of their own home. you like to make up this evil person and pretend all who don't agree with you hold the most extreme counter views and that just isn't the case.
It was before Obergefell :itsok:

no it wasnt.

i didnt care when i was in high school and i dont care today.

again you makecup hate then look for people to put it on.

no it wasnt.

i didnt care when i was in high school and i dont care today.

again you makecup hate then look for people to put it on.
Congrats, you were an exception in the GOP

Arming themselves against the Christian Taliban? Why not? It may keep them from being thrown off a roof.
I'm no Christian but would like to see some proof that Christians have been tossing gays off buildings or any other actions that compare to what the Taliban has done.

The problem with that is many queers are mentally unstable. They shouldn’t be in any positions of power. In fact many of them belong in a mental institution.

Why? It’s a fact that gays are prone to violence. Ask any bouncer that has worked gay bars. Gays are often sexually abused as children, though they call it “recruiting”, and abused children often have psychological problems.

But instead of getting these people help and treatment, they are told it’s ok and they are normal. They are told it’s a “lifestyle” choice and are encouraged to lead what really is an unhealthy “lifestyle”.

But liberals like to believe in TV fantasy where all gay people are perfectly normal. The reality is queers are quite often sick and deranged people. Try visiting a prison and talk to inmates, you might be surprised how many were molested as children.

We have guns to protect ourselves from the likes of you.

Protection from what? I dare speak the truth about gays, so you need a gun? When have I ever advocated violence against gays?

:dunno:

Please find one post where I support "policing the bedroom"

And please work on your grammar, the end of your last sentence is an abomination.

It’s the left that want to police the bedroom.

Look at how much they talk about stories of Donald Trump’s bedroom activities.

And please work on your grammar, the end of your last sentence is an abomination.

That’s just to point out your laughable hypocrisy. Actually, not many of you are left trying to police the bedroom, since you’ve lost every battle. You’ve still got a thing about birth control, but mainstream America just laughs at you about that.

That’s just to point out your laughable hypocrisy. Actually, not many of you are left trying to police the bedroom, since you’ve lost every battle. You’ve still got a thing about birth control, but mainstream America just laughs at you about that.
I don’t have any thing for birth control, other than I am not going to pay for your daughter’s birth control or abortions.

Arming themselves against the Christian Taliban? Why not? It may keep them from being thrown off a roof.
I'm no Christian but would like to see some proof that Christians have been tossing gays off buildings or any other actions that compare to what the Taliban has done.
We have self-declared christians here state that they agree with muslims who throw gays off buildings. And, of course, we have the secular Constitution protecting us from them doing the same thing.

I remember when they fought against Civil Unions....then when we were fighting for equal marriage rights, they suddenly were all for civil unions....just like when B. Clinton signed DADT, they were against that....then under Obama, they were suddenly all for it.

It's no ones business what consenting adults do? Then why are leftists scumbags in a tail spin over some whore Trump screwed 10 or more years ago? Hypocrites all. Fags do have mental issues it's a fact. It's also a fact that a sure fire way to keep from getting killed or beaten for your lifestyle is to carry a gun.

We have self-declared christians here state that they agree with muslims who throw gays off buildings. And, of course, we have the secular Constitution protecting us from them doing the same thing.

^^^^^^ wants to live a secular life, but with religious overtones.

Amazing

They are citizens, they can have all the guns they want, legally. Self defense is the right of all.

^^^^^^ wants to live a secular life, but with religious overtones.

Amazing
What religious overtones would those be, boy?

Forum List

Back