Gay gun owners. They get it.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
For many years I’ve told people about my theories on guns. First, there is the challenge in shooting accurately. Putting the rounds into a tight group, in other words, hitting what you are shooting at. It is not an easy skill to master, and requires some practice.

For those of you who doubt that. Take any activity, and stop doing it for a while, months or years. Don’t ride the bicycle, and then get on one again after years of absence from the seat. Yes, you can ride, jerkily, uneasily, but you can ride. You won’t be anywhere near as good as you were before.

Second, there is the usefulness of that tool. Yes, a gun is a tool. We humans are tool users. It is why we are at the top of the food chain. So much below us is far more dangerous naturally, than we are. We don’t have teeth or claws or tusks. We have fairly weak fingers, useless nails in lieu of claws, and our teeth are no where near as powerfully strong as a bear or lion. Yet, we are at the top of the food chain because we can use tools.

The tool levels the playing field. We can with only a little training and practice, become the equal of another with the addition of the tool.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/12/gay-americans-are-arming-themselves-to-stay-alive/

I think it is great that Gay’s are arming themselves. If someone wishes them harm, then that someone should face the danger they would going after anyone else. I am thrilled that the GLBT community finally sees the truth of what the rest of us have been saying for years now. Guns are a tool, and can be used for self protection.

If you are LBGT or wish more information on the advice that the community is getting, then here is the link to the Pink Pistols organization. Pink Pistols

If you think the cops are going to protect you my friends, then remember the cops will draw the outline around where your corpse fell. That is all the help you’ll get from them.

The problem with that is many queers are mentally unstable. They shouldn’t be in any positions of power. In fact many of them belong in a mental institution.

The problem with that is many queers are mentally unstable. They shouldn’t be in any positions of power. In fact many of them belong in a mental institution.
and we sit back and wonder why they feel under attack at times.

Arming themselves against the Christian Taliban? Why not? It may keep them from being thrown off a roof.

Why? Is it because they do not find you attractive? Or is it because you don’t understand what they do?

Long ago, I learned a lesson. The lesson is simple. I don’t care what two consenting adults do. Or three consenting adults. Or just consenting adults. So long as everyone involved is there by choice, it is none of my business. I think it’s time you learned that lesson. In fact, I think it’s past time for you to learn that lesson.

I was thinking about geting a pink Lady for my better half.

She's a girl. lol.

2448793_01_charter_arms_pink_lady_38sp_p__640.jpg

Arming themselves against the Christian Taliban? Why not? It may keep them from being thrown off a roof.

That’s interesting. The Jury that convicted the Murderers of Matthew Sheppard were Christians. That is the odd thing don’t you think? That the same people you denounce are the one who on a jury, vote to convict those who harm the ones you say they are after.

Yes, there are idiots like those fools in Kansas who go around protesting funerals. But for every one of those, there are dozens of Christians who stand between them, and the funeral, and block their path.

I lived in Wyoming when I was a boy. Let me tell you those are some Christian folks. They convicted the murderers. They stood between the protesters, and the family.

The same Christians you denounce are the same ones who find the horrible actiors guilty.

Eric Rudolph pled guilty to avoid the Death Penalty, from the Christians he believed he was serving. The same Christians who have already rejected the hatred that these idiots spew.

For many years I’ve told people about my theories on guns. First, there is the challenge in shooting accurately. Putting the rounds into a tight group, in other words, hitting what you are shooting at. It is not an easy skill to master, and requires some practice.

For those of you who doubt that. Take any activity, and stop doing it for a while, months or years. Don’t ride the bicycle, and then get on one again after years of absence from the seat. Yes, you can ride, jerkily, uneasily, but you can ride. You won’t be anywhere near as good as you were before.

Second, there is the usefulness of that tool. Yes, a gun is a tool. We humans are tool users. It is why we are at the top of the food chain. So much below us is far more dangerous naturally, than we are. We don’t have teeth or claws or tusks. We have fairly weak fingers, useless nails in lieu of claws, and our teeth are no where near as powerfully strong as a bear or lion. Yet, we are at the top of the food chain because we can use tools.

The tool levels the playing field. We can with only a little training and practice, become the equal of another with the addition of the tool.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/12/gay-americans-are-arming-themselves-to-stay-alive/

I think it is great that Gay’s are arming themselves. If someone wishes them harm, then that someone should face the danger they would going after anyone else. I am thrilled that the GLBT community finally sees the truth of what the rest of us have been saying for years now. Guns are a tool, and can be used for self protection.

If you are LBGT or wish more information on the advice that the community is getting, then here is the link to the Pink Pistols organization. Pink Pistols

If you think the cops are going to protect you my friends, then remember the cops will draw the outline around where your corpse fell. That is all the help you’ll get from them.

Yes Guns are a tool. And in many cases it is what creates equality when the strong attack the weak. Good to see this post that reflects that reality.

100% correct.

However that being said the left tries to equate not wanting to bake one specific cake with wanting to lynch every single gay person out there.

It's just like the whole thing where they call anyone to the right of Mitt Romney "alt-right" to tie them to those White nationalist morons.

Why? Is it because they do not find you attractive? Or is it because you don’t understand what they do?

Long ago, I learned a lesson. The lesson is simple. I don’t care what two consenting adults do. Or three consenting adults. Or just consenting adults. So long as everyone involved is there by choice, it is none of my business. I think it’s time you learned that lesson. In fact, I think it’s past time for you to learn that lesson.

100%. And when we fight them for political reasons, i.e. the whole "bake or die" thing, we fight them on the issue, not on what they do in their own bedroom.

100% correct.

However that being said the left tries to equate not wanting to bake one specific cake with wanting to lynch every single gay person out there.

It's just like the whole thing where they call anyone to the right of Mitt Romney "alt-right" to tie them to those White nationalist morons.
both are extremes. the problem is we've "normalized" extremes and feel we must respond to idiocy these days vs. do the "that's nice" and move on we used to.

100% correct.

both are extremes. the problem is we've "normalized" extremes and feel we must respond to idiocy these days vs. do the "that's nice" and move on we used to.

To me most of the whole "you will be made to care" mentality is coming from the left. The switch from the whole Moral Majority thing on the right to them happened during the 80's and 90's.

The far more benign PC movement of the early 90's was the first indicator, and it has only gotten worse.

100%. And when we fight them for political reasons, i.e. the whole "bake or die" thing, we fight them on the issue, not on what they do in their own bedroom.
Yeah, now that you lost that battle anyways :lmao:

It's amazing you see fucking with your fellow citizens over their own moral beliefs as "winning"

You are nothing more than an oppressive twat.

100% correct.

To me most of the whole "you will be made to care" mentality is coming from the left. The switch from the whole Moral Majority thing on the right to them happened during the 80's and 90's.

The far more benign PC movement of the early 90's was the first indicator, and it has only gotten worse.
i would agree as i see it that way also.

you can't make someone care about you and your causes anymore than someone can make you care about their own. we lost sight of that along the way and took personal respect for each other as a challenge to our own rights.

so far, it's not working.

100% correct.

you can't make someone care about you and your causes anymore than someone can make you care about their own. we lost sight of that along the way and took personal respect for each other as a challenge to our own rights.

Now the question is which side pulls back first.

Considering progressives are the ones on the attack, it would probably have to be them.

It's amazing you see fucking with your fellow citizens over their own moral beliefs as "winning"

You all fought tooth and nail to police their bedroom. You lost, and now you claim a moral high ground because you don’t foght them about what they do in their bedrooms anymore :laugh:

100% correct.

Now the question is which side pulls back first.

Considering progressives are the ones on the attack, it would probably have to be them.
they were on the attack in the late 60s early 70s with the GIVE ME PEACE OR WE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU and it's just another cycle repeating itself. in time we'll all move on like we always do.

You all fought tooth and nail to police their bedroom. You lost, and now you claim a moral high ground because you don’t foght them about what they do in their bedrooms anymore :laugh:

Please find one post where I support "policing the bedroom"

And please work on your grammar, the end of your last sentence is an abomination.

Forum List

Back