Gay Bar Owner Shows Intolerance

I find it interesting that the homosexual lobby wants to equate the homosexual marriage issue to RACE..but they balk at equating it to any other UNIONS.

Of course you do. It does not compute for you that comparing an interracial marriage (which is harmless) to a gay marriage (which is harmless). It makes more sense to you to compare a gay marriage (which is harmless) to an incestous relationship (which is harmful).

Completely rational person, you are...

:lol:

How is it that incestuous realtionships are harmful?

If they have kids it can be, definently.

Well incest can be harmful because if they create children they can have all kinds of problems from the inbreeding.

Is that the basis for denying incestuous relationships? Because of potential harm to children? That seems like a very dangerous argument to make for proponents of gay marriage. WHat if childbirth isn't a possibility- as between 80 year old relatives? Or same-sex relatives?

I guess if they don't have kids I'd be fine with it, if some dude wants to fuck his sister thats no hair off my nose.

But we are not talking about fuckin. That has nothing to do with the legal aspects of marriage. Indeed, I can think of very compelling reasons siblings might want to get married that has nothing to do with sex. But rather with the benefits.

Of course you do. It does not compute for you that comparing an interracial marriage (which is harmless) to a gay marriage (which is harmless). It makes more sense to you to compare a gay marriage (which is harmless) to an incestous relationship (which is harmful).

If they have kids it can be, definently.

Any relationship can be harmful to the kids produced. If you are referring to the biological issues associated with such offspring, there are lots of other couples that pose similar risks.

Is that the basis for denying incestuous relationships? Because of potential harm to children? That seems like a very dangerous argument to make for proponents of gay marriage. WHat if childbirth isn't a possibility- as between 80 year old relatives? Or same-sex relatives?

I guess if they don't have kids I'd be fine with it, if some dude wants to fuck his sister thats no hair off my nose.

But we are not talking about fuckin. That has nothing to do with the legal aspects of marriage. Indeed, I can think of very compelling reasons siblings might want to get married that has nothing to do with sex. But rather with the benefits.

What would the benefits be? tax breaks?

Tax Breaks and when Caring for a Child... Which happens. :thup:

:)

peace...

I find it interesting that the homosexual lobby wants to equate the homosexual marriage issue to RACE..but they balk at equating it to any other UNIONS.

Well, one could say the the Fall of the Crown was partly due to Inbreeding... :lol:

If Marriage isn't about ProCreation then those for Homosexual Marriage shouldn't Concern themselves with the Relationship or Number of those in other "Marriages" if they Intend on Expanding this "Right" they have Created.

^Bodecea and Sea will NOT Address that. :thup:

peace...

Tax breaks, the succession of wealth, ss benefits, credit-worthiness, the list goes on and on.

Well, one could say the the Fall of the Crown was partly due to Inbreeding... :lol:

If Marriage isn't about ProCreation then those for Homosexual Marriage shouldn't Concern themselves with the Relationship or Number of those in other "Marriages" if they Intend on Expanding this "Right" they have Created.

peace...

The biological issues with generation are not evidence that incestuous relationships are in and of themselves harmful.

peace...

The biological issues with generation are not evidence that incestuous relationships are in and of themselves harmful.

Isn't that the whole reason they are illegal in the first place though? I know theres more to this than brothers and sisters marrying is icky.

If gays have a problem with protection of the law, then they need to change the law they don't need to disturb the tradition of marriage. Unless the whole point is to disturb the tradition of marriage, then no matter how many legal protections they have it won't be enough.

peace...

And on top of that, those Seeking "Homosexual Marriage" say that ProCreation is Irrelevant...

They can't Expand "Rights" in a Exclustionary way...

At least not Honestly.

They would also need to show Proof that Incest is Producing an Abnormally High Rate of Issues at and after Birth.

I'm not sure that they have that Data because Incestuous Births have always occured and are almost never talked about yet the Species carries on.

If Sea or Bodey have the Data that would Compel the Court to Disallow ProCreation amongst Siblings, I'd Love to see it.

And even then, 2 Lesbian Sisters Raising Child Harms NOBODY nor would their Marriage and "Rights" that would come from it.

peace...

peace...

And on top of that, those Seeking "Homosexual Marriage" say that ProCreation is Irrelevant...

At least not Honestly.

They would also need to show Proof that Incest is Producing an Abnormally High Rate of Issues at and after Birth.

I'm not sure that they have that Data because Incestuous Births have always occured and are almost never talked about yet the Species carries on.

If Sea or Bodey have the Data that would Compel the Court to Disallow ProCreation amongst Siblings, I'd Love to see it.

And even then, 2 Lesbian Sisters Raising Child Harms NOBODY nor would their Marriage and "Rights" that would come from it.

peace...

I don't know about stats but I have seen a brother and sister that were produced from an incestous marriage before, and they were all kinds of wrong physically, wish I had pics to show you.

At least not Honestly.

peace...

I don't know about stats but I have seen a brother and sister that were produced from an incestous marriage before, and they were all kinds of wrong physically, wish I had pics to show you.

I don't doubt it... But from what I remember when this Debate happened at another Site, the Data is Difficult to pin down because of the Secrecy about the Incest in the first place.

Many people give birth at Home, especially in Poor areas.

With the Data that I did see from the CDC I believe, Incest doesn't even Mostly cause issues in the Offspring.

It's pretty Rare but it appears Higher than non-Incestous Births on the Surface.

Without the Ability to Verify the Secret Incestuous Births, that Data will never be Solid.

Having said that, keeping Siblings from Marrying can't be Predicated on the Assumption that they will have Sex.

Sisters can't Reproduce... Brothers can't Reproduce.

When Caring for a Child they are being Denied ALL of the same "Rights" that the Homosexual Community is Demanding in their Choice.

peace...

If gays have a problem with protection of the law, then they need to change the law they don't need to disturb the tradition of marriage. Unless the whole point is to disturb the tradition of marriage, then no matter how many legal protections they have it won't be enough.

What makes you think that you own civil marriage and can deny other law-abiding, tax-paying consenting, adult citizens without good legal reasons for doing so?

At least not Honestly.

peace...

I don't doubt it... But from what I remember when this Debate happened at another Site, the Data is Difficult to pin down because of the Secrecy about the Incest in the first place.

Many people give birth at Home, especially in Poor areas.

With the Data that I did see from the CDC I believe, Incest doesn't even Mostly cause issues in the Offspring.

It's pretty Rare but it appears Higher than non-Incestous Births on the Surface.

Without the Ability to Verify the Secret Incestuous Births, that Data will never be Solid.

Having said that, keeping Siblings from Marrying can't be Predicated on the Assumption that they will have Sex.

Sisters can't Reproduce... Brothers can't Reproduce.

When Caring for a Child they are being Denied ALL of the same "Rights" that the Homosexual Community is Demanding in their Choice.

peace...

Whats the reason for incestous marriages being illegal in the first place? I thought it was because of the off spring? I do agree about the data on this being hard to find though.

The British Royal Family of the late 1800s might disagree with you.

Not if they want to be precise with their reasoning, which is required when analyzing an issue for its legal foundations. The relationships were not the problem. The biological issues were. Plenty of unrelated couples have elevated risks of birth defects. Thats not really a reason to prevent them from marrying, though. Or of having kids.

And the simple Answer to Siblings who get Pregnant while Married is for them to Exercise that Wonderful "Right" to Abortion...

What good is a "Right" if you don't use it? :dunno:

I would Accurately Assume that Most Homosexuals are Pro-Choice, so they would have to Support this as the Answer to any Concern they had for Birth Defects in Siblings.

God is Cruel... He Allows Siblings to ProCreate but not Homosexuals. :(

peace...

Forum List

Back