Gay Adult Wants vs Children's Needs: Mississippi Weighs Gay Adoption

What is more important?

• Gay adults wanting to adopt kids.

• Kids needing both a mother and father in marriage.

Results are only viewable after voting.
:up_yours: How's that?

About what would be expected.

:eusa_angel:

>>>>

You're one of those "last word people" have at it then shut up

Not really, but I do have respect for people that can admit they are wrong. Sorry to say it didn't happen this time.

>>>>

Your respect means nothing to me, nothing at all. Truth

Good to know.

>>>>

I don't know why Silhouette has the obsession-compulsion to let everyone know she feels it is better for a kid to be bounced around the foster care system, or trapped in an orphanage, than to be adopted.

I don't know why Silhouette has the obsession-compulsion to let everyone know she feels it is better for a kid to be bounced around the foster care system, or trapped in an orphanage, than to be adopted.
Adopted by whom? See, that's the reason they have these things called "adoption applications". Are you saying they need to do away with the application process? If a home does not provide both a mother and father to a child, vital for their psychological best environment, ESPECIALLY if their own gender is missing in the adult home, don't you think that needs to be a concern in the application process? The concern being "a lack of the child's best shot at mentoring"?

Or perhaps you would then advocate that gays only adopted children of their own gender? To that end I don't think we need any regulation. It's pretty much of a self-fulfilling phenomenon already.

The ban will be declared unconstitutional, and this will be a win for the millions of children that go unadopted every year. A few more of them will find a loving home they otherwise would never have.

Millions? Pure hyperbole
143 million kids in the world live in orphanages or foster care.

But then, you're wrong about everything else, why would I expect you to be right about this?

Wow.... so the gays are going to adopt all of the kids all over the world?

Who knew?

:)
There will be a few more children with homes if the ban is lifted which is angood thing.

Btw did you like how my Redskins curbstomped your Saints yesterday?

Adopted by whom? See, that's the reason they have these things called "adoption applications". Are you saying they need to do away with the application process? If a home does not provide both a mother and father to a child, vital for their psychological best environment, ESPECIALLY if their own gender is missing in the adult home, don't you think that needs to be a concern in the application process? The concern being "a lack of the child's best shot at mentoring"?

Or perhaps you would then advocate that gays only adopted children of their own gender? To that end I don't think we need any regulation. It's pretty much of a self-fulfilling phenomenon already.

Well you better get crack'n on repealing single parent adoption, every state in the union allows for single parent adoption - including this State of Mississippi.

>>>>

The ban will be declared unconstitutional, and this will be a win for the millions of children that go unadopted every year. A few more of them will find a loving home they otherwise would never have.
Millions? Pure hyperbole

But then, you're wrong about everything else, why would I expect you to be right about this?
103,000 children are eligible for adoption according to World Orphan Statistics and mercyproject.org.

Idiot

The United States Department of Health reported that in the US alone in 2012 there were 397,122 children in Foster Care and 101,666 of those children were eligible for adoption.

You mmean there were only 1,334 in the rest of the world, with a population over 6,000,000,000 needing adoptions?

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/afcarsreport20.pdf

>>>>

Take it up with the mercyproject. Gays have no business adopting children...none whatsoever

Good thing you don't get to decide, gun slinger.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2011/06/14/us/14adoption.html?referer=

Millions? Pure hyperbole

But it sounds good to the bleeding hearts.
Actually I think it sounds pretty terrible. But gays being able to adopt will make a small dent in the number which is good.

The figure of 140 million+ worldwide, whether you think it's good or terrible, is accurate.

Depends on how you define good.

Do you think it's a "win" for the little boy in the photo in the OP?
Absolutely. Did you not read my comment?

The little boy is being taught that two fags being together is normal. No win there.
It is normal, for faggots. Let's mush on.

It's what exists for faggots. That's different from the situation being normal.

Millions? Pure hyperbole

103,000 children are eligible for adoption according to World Orphan Statistics and mercyproject.org.

Idiot

The United States Department of Health reported that in the US alone in 2012 there were 397,122 children in Foster Care and 101,666 of those children were eligible for adoption.

You mmean there were only 1,334 in the rest of the world, with a population over 6,000,000,000 needing adoptions?

>>>>

Take it up with the mercyproject. Gays have no business adopting children...none whatsoever

Yet you think your opinion matters.

millions go unadopted??
You gotta link on that
Why is it so hard for conservatives to believe there are so many orphans in the world?

140 million orphans worldwide and counting - Mission Network News
uh, cause once I was an orphan, and was adopted.

millions go unadopted??
You gotta link on that
Why is it so hard for conservatives to believe there are so many orphans in the world?

Every conservative on this thread has expressed disbelief that there are kids that go unadopted every year.

And not one of them should be systematically deprived of either a mother or father for life. At least single hetero homes hold the promise of a future mother or father missing for that child.
Hey dummy, the overwhelming majority of them will be deprived of a mother AND father.

Every child adopted by a fag couple will be denied both.

millions go unadopted??
You gotta link on that

Every conservative on this thread has expressed disbelief that there are kids that go unadopted every year.

I'm on this thread and don't do what you say. So much for your claim retard.

How many have you adopted?

Millions? Pure hyperbole

Idiot

>>>>

Yet you think your opinion matters.

On this issue, it matters more than yours.

And not one of them should be systematically deprived of either a mother or father for life. At least single hetero homes hold the promise of a future mother or father missing for that child.
Hey dummy, the overwhelming majority of them will be deprived of a mother AND father.
Then single hetero homes it is, until both can come into their lifes. In gay homes it will NEVER happen. I like the idea of kids having a chance at least at what is best for them.

millions go unadopted??
You gotta link on that

I'm on this thread and don't do what you say. So much for your claim retard.

How many have you adopted?
You have been equally embarrassing in other ways.

Forum List

Back