Gawd, another "brilliant" Democrat idea.

Sounds good to me.

121194846_2809155195962720_2784433033180890067_o.jpg

Why don't democrats start their own country some place far, far away that does not share a border with the USA?
/ā€”ā€”/ They did, but it failed miserably. It was called the USSR.
They killed a shit ton of people to trying to make it work. They will do the same in America if they get the chance.

I find it odd how conservatives cry that money won't help our schools but when it comes to the Pentagon they can't find enough to piss away.
Nobody expects Democrats to know why we spend so much on defense. They believe America is the evil and shouldn't be defended.

The people serving our country deserve the best our country can provide them. Giving them less is a dishonorable Democrat idea that gets Americans killed.

I find it odd how conservatives cry that money won't help our schools but when it comes to the Pentagon they can't find enough to piss away.
/ā€”ā€”-/ Your superficial understanding of education and National defense is pathetically sad. Much of the money spent on education doesnā€™t go to the students, but to the teachers pension fund. Compare the cost per student between public and private schools.
The Pentagon does waste money but their responsibility is to defend our country and allies at s moments notice.

Nobody expects Democrats to know why we spend so much on defense. They believe America is the evil and shouldn't be defended.

The people serving our country deserve the best our country can provide them. Giving them less is a dishonorable Democrat idea that gets Americans killed.
/ā€”ā€”-/ And democRATs love to point out soldiers often need food stamps and public assistance- when it helps their cause.

A major portion of our budget that has little accountability and takes decades to barely audit itself should concern anyone that actually gives a shit about our fiscal health.

/ā€”ā€”-/ Your superficial understanding of education and National defense is pathetically sad. Much of the money spent on education doesnā€™t go to the students, but to the teachers pension fund. Compare the cost per student between public and private schools.
The Pentagon does waste money but their responsibility is to defend our country and allies at s moments notice.
The leftists want to continue to fund the creation mechanism for turning out idiots.

/ā€”ā€”-/ And democRATs love to point out soldiers often need food stamps and public assistance- when it helps their cause.
Look how Democrats ran the VA.

Trump fixed it for Americans and America

A major portion of our budget that has little accountability and takes decades to barely audit itself should concern anyone that actually gives a shit about our fiscal health.
The fact that you give a shit about it is pointless because there is nothing you can do about it.

I don't think anyone is. Look at all the money that just gets waisted or sent to our enemies by Democrats

And people are condemning Jonah Goldberg for being a neocon?

Forum List

Back