Gawd, another "brilliant" Democrat idea.

A major portion of our budget that has little accountability and takes decades to barely audit itself should concern anyone that actually gives a shit about our fiscal health.
The fact that you give a shit about it is pointless because there is nothing you can do about it.
Doesn’t mean I have to like it, though.

I find it odd how conservatives cry that money won't help our schools but when it comes to the Pentagon they can't find enough to piss away.
Well, first of all, national defense is a federal obligation, while edumacation is not...So there's that.

Even so, the waste, duplication, payola, and straight up graft could be wrung out of the Pentagon budget, and they likely wouldn't need an increase for at least a decade......Then close dozens of bases where the wars have been over for numerous decades....More savings.

The abolish the federal Department of Edumacation, devolve the obligations to the states, and even turn the whole business over to the private sector.....Savings left, right, and center.

Problems solved.

Last edited:
A major portion of our budget that has little accountability and takes decades to barely audit itself should concern anyone that actually gives a shit about our fiscal health.
I don't think anyone is. Look at all the money that just gets waisted or sent to our enemies by Democrats

Too bad the major alternative only pays lip service when it comes to fiscal sanity.

I find it odd how conservatives cry that money won't help our schools but when it comes to the Pentagon they can't find enough to piss away.
/——-/ Your superficial understanding of education and National defense is pathetically sad. Much of the money spent on education doesn’t go to the students, but to the teachers pension fund. Compare the cost per student between public and private schools.
The Pentagon does waste money but their responsibility is to defend our country and allies at s moments notice.
The Pentagon does waste money but their responsibility is to defend our country and allies at s moments notice.

Murica has no duty whatsoever to defend its "alles".....In fact, many of them have been relying on Murica's warfare/welfare state to prop up their foolish domestic profligacy.

Talk about waste.

I don't think anyone is. Look at all the money that just gets waisted or sent to our enemies by Democrats

Too bad the major alternative only pays lip service when it comes to fiscal sanity.
Better that then shipping pallets of cash to terrorist while admitting some will get used to fund terrorism.

/——-/ Your superficial understanding of education and National defense is pathetically sad. Much of the money spent on education doesn’t go to the students, but to the teachers pension fund. Compare the cost per student between public and private schools.

Murica has no duty whatsoever to defend its "alles".....In fact, many of them have been relying on Murica's warfare/welfare state to prop up their foolish domestic profligacy.

Talk about waste.
From the democrats point of view. America is evil and needs to be destroyed. Any money spent defending it is a waste

From the democrats point of view. America is evil and needs to be destroyed. Any money spent defending it is a waste

So long as the rapists, murders, homeless, thieving drug addicts don't target the liberal elitist homes and neighborhoods. Then they squeal like stuck pigs.

Talk about waste.
That stupid opinion is notwithstanding the fact that the troops could be brought home and Pentagon spending cut by 1/3, and hardly anyone but the warfare/welfare parasites, both foreign and domestic, would notice.

This would free up billions upon billions of dollars for commercial activity and trade that employs people.

Why don't democrats start their own country some place far, far away that does not share a border with the USA?
Because it wouldn't last a day. Who would defend it?
obama-pajama-boy-white-house-r-2.jpg

Missouri Democrat congressional candidate Cori Bush said she wanted to “defund the Pentagon”.

“If you’re having a bad day, just think of all the social services we’re going to fund after we defund the Pentagon”

Democratic House Candidate Says She Wants To ‘Defund The Pentagon’ To Fund ‘Social Services’

Well those "social services" are certainly more important than the Pentagon and our military.

I mean social services would be on the front lines if we are attacked and they would defend the country. They could also be deployed to the ME. I'm sure they would do a magnificent job. LMAO.

Woman is bat shit crazy.

The Democrat country would quickly break up into a billion little segregated zones for all their identity groups.
Now thats a good one.
If Democrats weren't segregationist, they wouldn't have things like black colleges.

Shouldn't everyone be able to goto any college and not have their race be a factor?

I've heard Democrats say that if they didn't discriminate against asians, the colleges would be full of them.

Missouri Democrat congressional candidate Cori Bush said she wanted to “defund the Pentagon”.

“If you’re having a bad day, just think of all the social services we’re going to fund after we defund the Pentagon”

Democratic House Candidate Says She Wants To ‘Defund The Pentagon’ To Fund ‘Social Services’

Well those "social services" are certainly more important than the Pentagon and our military.

I mean social services would be on the front lines if we are attacked and they would defend the country. They could also be deployed to the ME. I'm sure they would do a magnificent job. LMAO.

Woman is bat shit crazy.

They would certainly be able to provide comfort as some invading country takes over.

Forum List

Back