Gavin Newsom wants 28th Amendment for guns in U.S. Constitution

It is not racist to look at numbers and disclose the results.
Indeed.
Want to know why the murder rate in the US is so high?
The impossibly disproportionate number of homicides committed by blacks.
Black males aged 5-14 commit homicide at a rate higher than ALL white makes.

5-2-600x472.jpg

38 states need to agree.
Never happen

Violates the constitution, under the Bruen test.

Not the changes noted here.
34 according to the article and who knows, right? If you disagree, I suggest you air your grievances with the author.

It would appear that Newsome was educated in California where they never studied the Constitution.

Right in this document it say "shall not be abridged." Pretty plain statement, except to the morons in California.

Actually I don't care whatsoever. Thanks! I already said that I think this is for show, but then again he may be serious, but only time will tell.
A heart attack is serious, and only time will tell how serious, Think that we should wait to see if this idea is for real or just another crack caused idea by Greasy Gavin?

"...when ratified by the legislatures of three fourths of the several states, or by conventions in three fourths thereof,"
38 states.
Never happen
Article says 34 states. Author must not know about Gavin, or guns, or much of anything, but it did have suggestions that are noteworthy.
Can I put you on record as saying "Never happen"?

Article says 34 states. Author must not know about Gavin, or guns, or much of anything, but it did have suggestions that are noteworthy.
There is nothing noteworthy.

Governor Gruesome wants CA gun laws to be laws for the entire country but his state leads the US in mass shootings. If his laws can't stop mass shootings in CA why do you idiots think they will work for the entire country?

Between 1982 and 2023 CA leads the country with mass shootings with more that twice as many as the state in second place.

He knows and has run away from the thread.

the murder rate for CA is more than 6 times that of NH
And 85% of NH is white. Now what are you going to say about that.
I already said that I think this is for show, but then again he may be serious, but only time will tell.

A heart attack is serious, and only time will tell how serious, Think that we should wait to see if this idea is for real or just another crack caused idea by Greasy Gavin?
You have no other choice than to wait. Why would you even ask a question like that? Seriously.
This is for show obviously, but he did win a recall so just wait,

I assume you are to stupid to do the math since 38 is what is required for an amendment to pass.
And 85% of NH is white. Now what are you going to say about that.
I already said that I think this is for show, but then again he may be serious, but only time will tell.
so, you admit blacks and Hispanics are a large part of the criminal world or you wouldn't keep saying NH is white.

I assume you are to stupid to do the math since 38 is what is required for an amendment to pass.

so, you admit blacks and Hispanics are a large part of the criminal world or you wouldn't keep saying NH is white.
I got a D- in Govt. in H.S. and I read the article and Honestly I Do Not Care because we know this is pie in the sky talk, right?

I am not afraid of numbers and if the numbers show something, call it out for what it is. I don't dwell on it like other do over and over and over,
so I don't consider it racist to talk about numbers given the context of the discussion. So yes, to that answer, of course.

You have no other choice than to wait. Why would you even ask a question like that? Seriously.
This is for show obviously, but he did win a recall so just wait,
And a couple of hundred thousand who voted to retain him have fled his state. It would be interesting to have that recall election with that in mind.

New Hampshire:
ace and Hispanic Origin
White alone, percent
92.8%
Black or African American alone, percent(a)
1.9%
and what is your point? Are you here to present charts and run away. I saw 85%. Either way I rest my case and you make no case.

It is not racist to look at numbers and disclose the results.

I'm glad you think that:

For 2021, non-Hispanic White males aged 15-29 comprising 5.3% of the US population, experienced 3.9% of US gun homicides. Black males, aged 15-29 comprising 1.5% of the US population, experienced 28.3% of US gun homicides.

For 2021, if Black males 15-29 were murdered with a gun at the same rate of non-Hispanic White males aged 15-29, there would have been 235 gun homicides of young Black men instead of 5,936.

For 2021, if the entire nation suffered the same rate of gun homicides as Black males 15-29, there would have been 390,639 gun homicides in 2021, nearly 19 times the actual number.

______________________-

CDC WISQARS screengrabs:

2021_WM_15-29.jpg

2021_BM_15-29.jpg

2021_ALL.jpg

Last edited:
Indeed.
Want to know why the murder rate in the US is so high?
The impossibly disproportionate number of homicides committed by blacks.
Black males aged 5-14 commit homicide at a rate higher than ALL white makes.

5-2-600x472.jpg

It should be mentioned that the switchover to the new reporting system has been met with large-scale non-compliance, especially among the larger cities. The numbers reported are vastly undercounted.

Forum List

Back