Gavin Newsom seen at the White House coming through back entrance while Biden's in Saudi Arabia as speculation mounts that Dems may run Newsom in 2024

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Everyone knows why Gavin Newsom was spotted at the White House today... Biden's time is almost up.

He’s too progressive. He was recalled. That would be a problem for him in a primary run.

Hypocritical, white elitist, acts above the law, runs an oppressive, over-taxed state its residents are fleeing, survived a recall, his state is a drug addict / homeless, out-of-control, crime-infested shit hole...

He's no Hillary, but he fits the mold and will do.

Everyone knows why Gavin Newsom was spotted at the White House today... Biden's time is almost up.

Hunter's been staying there lately, I wonder if he's making a fund me deal, or asking if he deleted his email correspondances with him on his laptop.
I wonder if he signed the visitors log?
Freedom of information people should check in case he didn't, because that would most certainly raise red flags and mean he never wanted to be known & caught going there for nefarious reasons.

Perhaps the democrats are going to find a way to dump Biden early. Pressure kumquat into letting the white guy who can't read be president.

I don't think Dominion is up to stealing 50 million votes again....
THIS TIME, the first polling/tallying location that attempts to stop counting or to force poll watchers out before the counting is complete, needs to be forcibly entered with lawyers present and filming every action of those who push their way in.

The Left is going to scream about "voter suppression" regardless of how the vote comes out but they DAMNED SURE better be ready to fight if they try that shit again. The same thing should happen in states that aren't solidly blue which still allow remote ballot collection boxes. The Republican party needs to fund volunteers to film those collection sites 24/7.

When the cat is away the mice will play.

Biden is the greatest administration in U.S history, this guy should step back!

Forum List

Back