Gavin Newsom jumps onto the national stage and Bidenworld takes notice

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Newsom gives Trumpers a badly-needed wake up call with a new post on TruthSocial, telling them that “California’s GDP growth outpaced every single red state this year,” and that “the top three states are Democratic

Newsom gives Trumpers a badly-needed wake up call with a new post on TruthSocial, telling them that “California’s GDP growth outpaced every single red state this year,” and that “the top three states are Democratic

The only thing Americans are fleeing faster than the Democrat Party is California ... in very large part due to Newsom.

Cali is doing fine. That obviously chaps your ass.
You are obviously a spoiled, ignorant, over-opinionated child who can not read, has no reading Comprehension skills, and / or simply hates when someone provides evidence - like the Forbes article - proving you are full of liberal sheep dip.

Have fun with that, lil' snowflake.

:p

You are obviously a spoiled, ignorant, over-opinionated child who can not read, has no reading Comprehension skills, and / or simply hates when someone provides evidence - like the Forbes article - proving you are full of liberal sheep dip.

Have fun with that, lil' snowflake.

You believe only what you cherry pick.

Many people over the years have called Cali 'a slice of heaven' due to all the beautiful coastlines, redwood forests, and other beautiful natural wonders....

What Democrats / liberals have done to 'heaven' here on Earth probably has God rethinking the whole plan of letting them into the main one...

:p lol

When I retired, after being all over the world with the military, I wanted to see more of my country - perhaps when my health is better I will start....but there are a LOT of places to where I no longer have a desire to go.

San Fran, LA, Chicago, etc...pretty much everywhere run by Democrats...violent, dirty, dangerous shitholes for the most part now.

Cali is doing fine. That obviously chaps your ass.
You mean with the drugs, homeless/tent cities, and fecal excrement on the streets, you can still say that?

Here is a nice read for you, OK....

Nobody dares to take a kid to a California state park because all the parks are inhabited permanently by drug addicts and alcoholics and crazy people. You can't walk the streets in L.A. at night and you can't walk the streets of San Francisco without tripping over bodies living or dead and stepping on human shit and dirty needles. Is that what democrats have envisioned for the rest of the Country?

Unlike the former Gov of NY Andrew Cuomo, Newsom hasn't (been exposed as having) raped women, sexually harassed / assaulted women, murdered thousands of citizens, and illegally modified documents and falsely reported information to the federal government...

He's just a hypoxritical, oppressive, liberal scum bag who has been caught numerous times breaking his own rules and mandates (a must for any liberal president, governor, or mayor) and has survived a recall...

So he's pretty much still got a clean slate and near the top of the list of corrupt, dirty, self-serving Democrats who have not been convicted or had major scandals tied to them. He is actually in descent shape for 2024. If he did have any of those other things it might put him over the top.

Any Democrats / snowflakes here think he can beat Harris?

Forum List

Back