Gavin Newsom jumps onto the national stage and Bidenworld takes notice

Cali is doing fine. That obviously chaps your ass.
California is placing the welfare of foreign nationals above its own citizens and is being forced to increase taxes because its tax base is leaving in droves. It violates the rights of its citizens and mismanages its land requirements.

I left California in 1998 and I've never looked back.

Cherry pick? Either the article is true or not...and it happens to be factual.

Fail....try again.
Most of those that left did so because they couldn't afford it, like the Bay area. Many left due to the pandemic. Others left for political reasons. It still has millions of people. It's true that in the last few years more left than those that move to here. I don't see it where I live and I don't see it where I work. Those that I know who did leave either retired or wanted a slower pace and found its not much different elsewhere.

Newsom gives Trumpers a badly-needed wake up call with a new post on TruthSocial, telling them that “California’s GDP growth outpaced every single red state this year,” and that “the top three states are Democratic

Is he exporting his drug addicted and mentally unstable homeless now?

Cali is doing fine. That obviously chaps your ass.
Cali could be much better. People built that state in the past. Now it is just location that benefits it as they blow plenty of resources as environmentalist insurrectionists and climate insurrectionists have beat it down with citizens living with brown outs and water hours at times.

Most of those that left did so because they couldn't afford it, like the Bay area. Many left due to the pandemic. Others left for political reasons. It still has millions of people. It's true that in the last few years more left than those that move to here. I don't see it where I live and I don't see it where I work. Those that I know who did leave either retired or wanted a slower pace and found its not much different elsewhere.

Yup, no feces, drug needles, or homeless to dodge on walks, etc...

No, it's a fucking shithole.....I watched the descent from the late '90s into the 20-teens, and it has been precipitous.
You are correct. Gavin Newsom is not only a terrible governor, would make a terrible president but is a loathsome excuse for a living being. He has destroyed California. He had help but it was mainly him.

Many people over the years have called Cali 'a slice of heaven' due to all the beautiful coastlines, redwood forests, and other beautiful natural wonders....

What Democrats / liberals have done to 'heaven' here on Earth probably has God rethinking the whole plan of letting them into the main one...

:p lol
Why do you think there is a Judgment Day specifically to exclude certain kinds of people from, The Kingdom of Heaven?
Because these people would turn Heaven in to Hell, that's why.

Damn, just damn!

When I saw the words "Gavin Newsom jumps", I was hoping that particular sentence would end with "off the Golden Gate bridge"

He knows how fraudulent our elections are. That's how I knew the 2020 election was a fraud. The same tactics were used against Trump that keeps enemy democrats in power here.
Elder fucked up by answering the question as to whether he believed that the basement dummy was fairly elected.

Should have refused to answer at all, as it was entirely irrelevant to his campaign....Probably cost him the votes of thousands of the Trumpsters.

it was a big difference elsewhere.....but that could be changing....

For most, it's kinda hard to retire in the state that has the highest taxes in the nation, and I imagine top 2-3 for rental costs.

Elder fucked up by answering the question as to whether he believed that the basement dummy was fairly elected.

Should have refused to answer at all, as it was entirely irrelevant to his campaign....Probably cost him the votes of thousands of the Trumpsters.
Elder was never going to win. In California the fix is always in.

Newsom gives Trumpers a badly-needed wake up call with a new post on TruthSocial, telling them that “California’s GDP growth outpaced every single red state this year,” and that “the top three states are Democratic

Yet his cities have the highest cost of living in the U.S. - and, consequently then... the highest homelessness as well.
I don't think I would be bragging about how much money your state is doing while you have the highest homelessness.
Shows you how much they actually care about the poor.

Forum List

Back