Gas prices nudge EIGHT DOLLARS a gallon in LA as drivers form huge lines outside Costco gas stations nationwide and average prices hit all-time high o

Yea, and I said that ^^^^^^^^
Biden didn't CUT production, he just didn't want new production.

Listen up dude, any boss not giving an employee more hours is NOT cutting the hours. My gawd you are slow.

Listen up dude, any boss not giving an employee more hours is NOT cutting the hours. My gawd you are slow.
There is one than one way to skin a cat

biden wants to strangle fossil fuels and here’s a way to do it

Trump was president in 2020 as well. Your chart says we produced less gas in 2021 than we did in 2020. Why exactly did you post a chart that helped our argument, but hurt yours? :laugh:

Because I trapped you into saying that. :yes_text12:
trump CUT production in 2020.
You just confirmed that.
Wiggle out of that one.

Just admit, "I got you to say that trump CUT production from 2019 to 2020.
LOLLOOLLLOL
You care to discuss some more, or do you admit your failure?

It's all going according to plan.

The globalists installed him to being us to our knees and he is doing just that.

There is one than one way to skin a cat

biden wants to strangle fossil fuels and here’s a way to do it

Fine, use that argument in a different thread.
We were discussing biden CUTTING oil production, a RW news talking point, when in FACT he hasn't cut production.

Killing the Keystone XL pipeline has ZERO affect on current oil production, and you know it. I don't think Meathead understands that though.

We were discussing biden CUTTING oil production, a RW news talking point, when in FACT he hasn't cut production.

Killing the Keystone XL pipeline has ZERO affect on current oil production, and you know it. I don't think Meathead understands that though.
Biden has cut drilling, which cuts production. Stop fucking lying, because it ain't gonna work, anymore.

Adding regulation roadblocks is cutting current production

no one claims that biden is sending EPA SWAT teams to blow up well heads

Pushing policies of no new production is restrictive. Did Russia, India, Venezuela, and OPEC push policies that restrict new production? Biden policies sent a message to the Markets that America would be more dependent on foreign oil in the absence of a viable alternative.

Pushing policies of no new production is restrictive. Did Russia, India, Venezuela, and OPEC push policies that restrict new production? Biden policies sent a message to the Markets that America would be more dependent on foreign oil in the absence of a viable alternative.
Biden is the victim of his own success

he wanted to be known as the green president who hates that dirty old oil, and America got the message

now he wants to rebrand himself but I dont think he can

Never in my lifetime have I seen gas cost this much money holy cow!!!!
Only retards would wait 45 min in line for 20 cents less........lolol......................5 bucks a tank

Lol, apples to oranges, if demand goes up . So should the supply. Maybe I should explain it to you like Harris had to. Explaining the Russia, Ukraine situation.

The day he cut the Keystone pipeline, gas went up.

Biden is the victim of his own success

he wanted to be known as the green president who hates that dirty old oil, and America got the message

now he wants to rebrand himself but I dont think he can
I’ve said this in previous posts. If anyone truly wanted to be a Green President and transition the American economy to run on all natural or cleaner sources at or below current costs of fossil-based sources, then they would try and make traditional big oil companies partners. Incentivize them to develop and speed to market viable sources. If the oil companies want to resist, punish them with incentives to green companies. But, don’t punish oil companies by trying to regulate them to reduce their market because it is not the oil companies that get punished: it’s the American consumer and economy that takes a hit.

Sorry bout that,

1. But I wouldn't care if the gas companies said fuck it, California has to pay $50.00 a gallon.
2. I would be laughing my ass off.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You dumbfucks blame Biden.
Like you idiot shitheels didn't blame Trump directly and entirely for a virus from China! :auiqs.jpg:

Gas prices have been nothing but all uphill ever since the day that asshole took office!

55153789-10594815-image-a-51_1646854480009.jpg

Maybe one of you inbreds can explain why Biden is the reason gas is so high? C'mon, do tell.
Diaperbrain, the man RAN on going to war against the oil industry and his first act in office was to shut down our energy independence! What an ass!

I’ve said this in previous posts. If anyone truly wanted to be a Green President and transition the American economy to run on all natural or cleaner sources at or below current costs of fossil-based sources, then they would try and make traditional big oil companies partners. Incentivize them to develop and speed to market viable sources. If the oil companies want to resist, punish them with incentives to green companies. But, don’t punish oil companies by trying to regulate them to reduce their market because it is not the oil companies that get punished: it’s the American consumer and economy that takes a hit.
Biden is a moron and a sock puppet for the crazy greenies who are hyperventilating over the supposed global warming doomsday

they are insane with fear

Forum List

Back