Gas prices decrease, thanks to Biden

The place where I buy groceries does the rewards perks too. Of course, I would like the spend have spent $100 for each 5 cents off per gallon. That is unless I spend my money at the grocery store on Tuesday when I get triple perks and only need to spend $33 for each 5 cents off per gallon.

IOW... That $1 off per gallon is already paid for.

I am a sams club member but have never gotten gas there. Their cash back is similar I suppose but I spend enough there to justify the $100 business rewards membership.

Since Republicans have agreed that gas prices are dictated exclusively by Joe Biden, we must give him credit for the fact that gas prices just went down.
/-----/ So now he gets the blame again, right Libtard?

The White House is in panic mode, blaming everyone but themselves...

White House Panics As Gasoline Prices Rebound, Mulls Export Ban, Blasts OPEC+ "Hostile Acts" | ZeroHedge

Remember back when Biden went to Saudi Arabia begging for more oil production? Well Saudi is going to start cutting oil production. All Biden had to do was allow drilling permits to bee issued. Hell for 4 years we had not heard from opec now they call the shots again.

jn5i1HG.jpg
Trucks with the smoker are diesel.
download (53).jpeg

That's five bucks a gallon, and probably worth wasting a gallon if it blew soot all over a slow moving Prius.

$3.47 gal here

Where are you?
I'm in NY. I wonder why the Following refuse to say where they are so we can see for ourselves.

I guess because gas prices are public

Forum List

Back