Gas prices decrease, thanks to Biden

I dont go to church ya fucken moron.
The idea that we can replace our strategic reserves easily is something only an idiot would claim.
If you represent the average liberal your party is fucked.
Well maybe you should go to church because you need some sort of guidance.
Biden can replace it in no time. Open the wells again. You can't deny that.

If you represent the average brain dead republican dickhead, little wonder you are in opposition.
It wouldn't matter what Biden did, you hate him fir everything. You are so fucked in the head with hate and paranoid you've lost all thf objectivity of what you stand for.

Well maybe you should go to church because you need some sort of guidance.
Biden can replace it in no time. Open the wells again. You can't deny that.

If you represent the average brain dead republican dickhead, little wonder you are in opposition.
It wouldn't matter what Biden did, you hate him fir everything. You are so fucked in the head with hate and paranoid you've lost all thf objectivity of what you stand for.

What a fucken clown you are!!!

You do realise you all blamed Biden for the rise but now not give him credit for reducing it?
Oh thr irony.
he hasn't reduced it. That's why. You fail to comprehend that when he took office the price was ~2.25 per gallon. Until he gets prices under 2.25, he hasn't reduced it. no glory for no effort.

Its always about a democrat being a idiot communist. Thats all you fuckwits know. Stick with your filthy bible you wander.
because most often it is. Repubs do their fair share at times, but you all have center stage and you are blind to the actual conditions in the country. Sad indeed. you love that your fellow citizens are getting hammered by politicians. BTW, that's the evidence that demofks hate middle class citizens.

he hasn't reduced it. That's why. You fail to comprehend that when he took office the price was ~2.25 per gallon. Until he gets prices under 2.25, he hasn't reduced it. no glory for no effort.
Gas was a buck and change while Trump wasbin office. Thanks for confessing the increase in gas prices started under his term.

Of course you wouldn't but your happy to ridicule him for closing down a pipeline. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Dickhead.

Where did you think it would come from? Heaven?

Youre the blithering idiot.
Where do you think it will come from? Grow up.

Its always about a democrat being a idiot communist. Thats all you fuckwits know. Stick with your filthy bible you wander.

Of course you can have your cake and eat it too. How else can you ear it unless you have it??

Gas was a buck and change while Trump wasbin office. Thanks for confessing the increase in gas prices started under his term.
jn5i1HG.jpg

Okay ...so now we're supposed to applaud this guy for a bandaid fix that will not last very long. he'll have put us in a bad spot when we DO need that.....and he knows that or at least whoever is running this country knows it...and that's what they want. No. America isn't buying these lies.

So you think America is buying YOUR lies, but not their lies?

So you think America is buying YOUR lies, but not their lies?
what lies are you referring to? I know you are as stupid as a fking rock!! you think gas prices only went up when Russia invaded Ukraine. hahahahahahaahahahahhahahaha dude, you're so fking out of touch with reality you are in looney toon cartoons.

I paid $2.59 for 87 grade today. Felt like a shoplifter. Had a $1 off per gal up to 20 gallons rewards perk to use up.

I paid $2.59 for 87 grade today. Felt like a shoplifter. Had a $1 off per gal up to 20 gallons rewards perk to use up.
The place where I buy groceries does the rewards perks too. Of course, I would like the spend have spent $100 for each 5 cents off per gallon. That is unless I spend my money at the grocery store on Tuesday when I get triple perks and only need to spend $33 for each 5 cents off per gallon.

IOW... That $1 off per gallon is already paid for.

Forum List

Back