Gas prices are skyrocketing because of Biden

Excruciating excess in taste for oversized, overweight vehicles penalizes everyone.

1637886423473.png

Democrat energy policies are among the worst in history, yet democrats blindly forge ahead to deconstruct civilization in order to bring back the 'natural environment' of a human caveman existence. No cars, no planes, no diesel trucks, no coal-fired electric plants, no gasoline, no heating oil, and so forth.

Back in the old days, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission took its mandate seriously — specifically, to provide:

How the times have changed: We now observe growing favoritism on the part of FERC’s majority toward unconventional energy, wind and solar power in particular. However unsurprising — FERC commissioners are subjected to strong political pressures and have incentives to yield to them as they contemplate their future careers — this shift is deeply inappropriate and will have perverse consequences for years to come.

Democrats blamed Trump for everything they could, even blaming him for the bad consequences of things they did themselves. But Biden owns the rising energy and gasoline prices that skyrocketed after Trump left office.

View attachment 568348

Actually, high gas prices is Trump's fault.

1637901173305.png

Democrat energy policies are among the worst in history, yet democrats blindly forge ahead to deconstruct civilization in order to bring back the 'natural environment' of a human caveman existence. No cars, no planes, no diesel trucks, no coal-fired electric plants, no gasoline, no heating oil, and so forth.

Back in the old days, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission took its mandate seriously — specifically, to provide:

How the times have changed: We now observe growing favoritism on the part of FERC’s majority toward unconventional energy, wind and solar power in particular. However unsurprising — FERC commissioners are subjected to strong political pressures and have incentives to yield to them as they contemplate their future careers — this shift is deeply inappropriate and will have perverse consequences for years to come.

Democrats blamed Trump for everything they could, even blaming him for the bad consequences of things they did themselves. But Biden owns the rising energy and gasoline prices that skyrocketed after Trump left office.

View attachment 568348

Let's compare this to living in a home.

Democrats are like "I earn $30 an hour, but when I get home, I tidy my home"
Republicans are like "I earn $30 an hour, so I'll never tidy my home, I always work, money is everything".

Only an idiot or a propogandist doesn't acknowledge that Biden caused this problem.
Trumptards are idiots.

September 28 2021
In the UK, motorists are struggling with fuel prices hitting an eight-year high, said the RAC, sparked by goods vehicle driver shortages in the country.
Petrol prices reached 135.3p a litre, while the average cost of diesel now stands at 136.9p.
The price of oil is directly linked to the cost of wholesale fuel, as crude is used in the production of petrol and diesel.

November 10 2021
Hikariko Ono, Director General of Economic Affairs Bureau at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan, “expressed concern over the rapid surge in crude oil prices, which could hamper the global economic recovery from COVID-19,” Japan’s foreign ministry said in a statement after a video conference between Ono and the IEA’s Executive Director Fatih Birol.

“Japan is engaged in dialogues with oil-producing countries and would like to work closely with the IEA, which plays a central role in stabilizing the energy market,” the Japanese ministry.

November 12 2021
Gas prices in Australian capitals could be set to reach all-time highs as crude oil prices hit their highest prices in four years.
Brent crude overnight hit a session high of $ 84.60, marking the highest point since October 2018.

Singapore Mogas 95, which accounts for around 50 per cent of the fuel price of Australian bowsers, now trades at more than $ 90 per tonne. Barrel
“Sydney’s average price is likely to break $ 1.70 by the end of this week, which will be the highest average price ever.
“The other capitals with price cycles have already broken their highest average prices for regular lead-free.”

I'm sure Biden is responsible for their fuel price rise too.

Morons.

September 19 2016
Way back before Donald Trump launched his presidential campaign to "make America great again," he owned a pretty cool Italian sports car -- a 1997 Lamborghini Diablo Roadster VT, to be exact. And now, that car is for sale on eBay, appearing to be in fairly great condition with low miles.

According to the eBay listing, the Donald bought the car new and sold it a few years later (it's now on its third owner). The Lambo's paint is called "Lemans Blue" and apparently it was custom-ordered by Trump, making it the only Diablo painted in this shade for 1997. That means you can expect collectibility to be Yuge.

1637918516295.png

The average price of regular gasoline in California is $4.709. Premium $5.024.

And that is not nearly as high as the Democrats want it to go. They want gasoline to go up to $10/gallon.

Thanks. The stupid thing about these retarded Leftists in this forum is that they are denying what Democrats themselves have said they would do, raise gas prices so high as to destroy the industry, and food prices be damned. These people in this forum are 100% ignorant about the evil they side with.

Thanks. The stupid thing about these retarded Leftists in this forum is that they are denying what Democrats themselves have said they would do, raise gas prices so high as to destroy the industry, and food prices be damned. These people in this forum are 100% ignorant about the evil they side with.
You're a retard.
So democrats are responsible for worldwide inflation and fuel prices?

Good to know they have that much magic.

Biden should call Trump and ask him how to get the price of gas under $2 per gallon.
Trump will explain that it is easy - just fucking CRASH THE ECONOMY, like we had in 2020.

The demand collapses, and there you go - cheap gas untill oil production slows down and surplus runs out.

Forum List

Back