Gas Hits $8.50 in California

What’s that have to do with Brandon screwing the poor by causing energy (and everything else) prices to skyrocket?

He has less to do with the pricing skyrocketing than the slashing of production in 2020 does.

You people will never understand supply and demand, it is just too complicated for you.

Sorry you cannot read, but I did not say that at all. Do try and keep up.
crazy how coming out a pandemic when people were not travelling and during which oil production was slashed will lead to a higher gas prices once people start driving more again.
Sad Alzheimer’s has such a grip on you. Short term memory is the first to go.

Regular is around 3.15 cheapest to 3.29 in my area of Va. Diesel is close to 5.00 if I remember correctly. If it's Biden's intent to push independent truckers out of the market he is doing it well.

Ah. So Trump killed the pipeline and forced drilling to stop on public lands!

The pipeline was never finished thus there is no less oil going through it. The pipeline also did not carry American oil

The Biden Admin has approved more leases in the first year than Trump did.

Shitforbrains doesn’t know when the pandemic he blames started.

I know in Jan of 2020 nobody had changed a thing for the pandemic.

But they're graduates of the Sean Hannity School of Economics!
Politics has no impact on gas prices!
Ignore your lying eyes!

1635116793093.png

Politifact. Hilarious.
Leftard fake news.
In a Sept. 16, 2020 fact check, PolitiFact declared it a "Pants on Fire" conspiracy theory that the coronavirus might have resulted from humans tampering with it in the lab.
And it's still not proven to be true.... There is no proof (yet) that covid19 was created in a lab....!

I'm fine with high gas prices. Quicker we will get to alternative fuels.
The euros have been freaked out by the global warming doomsday hoax for a generation

And all they have to show for it is high gas prices WITHOUT the magical alternative energy to show for it

Why do we import any of our oil from Saudi Arabia, Canada, Mexico etc, if you say we are energy independent?

Why not use all of our own oil instead of having to depend on foreign oil importation?

Our ruling
An image widely shared on Facebook claimed: "The United States was energy independent in 2019 for the first time since 1957. In just 10 days we are sent back 50 years."

In 2019, U.S. energy production exceeded consumption on an annual basis for the first time since 1957. That’s one definition of energy independence. Through the first 10 months of 2020, the latest period for which data are available, energy production was down from a year earlier, but still exceeded consumption. Meanwhile, the U.S. continues to import millions of barrels of petroleum per day.

The claim that Biden’s orders reversed the trend or the gains in U.S. energy independence is not supported. The government hasn’t published full-year data for 2020, or for the period since Biden took office.

The orders didn’t stop any current production, and any new production from the avenues he closed off would have taken years to materialize.

The image contains an element of truth, but ignores critical facts that would give a different impression. We rate it Mostly False
Wow, even the hacks at Politi Fact had trouble spinning that one.

Biden halted our energy exploration, while green lighting Russia…Hmmmmm, wonder why, ask Hunter I guess….Let’s go Brandon!

DAMN YOU, BIDEN!!! :aargh:

France May Step In to Protect Motorists From Rising Oil Prices

MOTHERFUCKING BIDEN!!! :crybaby:

DIE, BIDEN, DIE!!! :102:

Europe’s energy crisis goes from bad to worse as Dutch and U.K. natural gas prices see double-digit gains

BIDEN IS A MARXIST COMMIE BASTARD!!! :mad:

Fuel Prices Soar Across Asia as Global Energy Crunch Deepens

BIDEN'S EXISTENCE IS MAKING ME DERANGED!!!! :eek-52:
Before Biden, US was a net producer of fuel selling fuel around the world, now since Biden the US is a net producer of using fuel creating more demand around the world for fuel.

For giggles I put $2.89 gas in my web browser, WHERE ARE YOU BUYING GAS at $2.89? SC has one spot and OK has one spot...

This is a screen shot I posted in a different thread about gas prices, it was taken Thursday. The list is from the local news station website.

This is the thread where I posted it.
1635162604784.png

DAMN YOU, BIDEN!!! :aargh:

France May Step In to Protect Motorists From Rising Oil Prices

MOTHERFUCKING BIDEN!!! :crybaby:

DIE, BIDEN, DIE!!! :102:

Europe’s energy crisis goes from bad to worse as Dutch and U.K. natural gas prices see double-digit gains

BIDEN IS A MARXIST COMMIE BASTARD!!! :mad:

Fuel Prices Soar Across Asia as Global Energy Crunch Deepens

BIDEN'S EXISTENCE IS MAKING ME DERANGED!!!! :eek-52:

Before Biden, US was a net producer of fuel selling fuel around the world, now since Biden the US is a net producer of using fuel creating more demand around the world for fuel.
No, the reason fuel prices are so high is because GLOBAL demand has surged and Russia and OPEC are deliberately holding back their production to keep prices high as that benefits their economies which are almost entirely dependent on oil.

Forum List

Back