Gary Chambers, Louisiana Democratic Senate candidate challenging GOP's John Kennedy, smokes marijuana in new ad highlighting disparity and reform

How's that ethnic studies degree working out?

Applied Analytics with certificates in Database management and data analysis. Add to that a PMP certification and it is working out amazingly well. Working on a SAS certification now which should lead to another raise. Add in the wife's salary and we will be pushing the top 5% soon.

The bulk of pot smokers are just like the bulk of alcohol drinkers, the are normal well adjusted people that go about their day not bothering anyone else.

I know a fair number of people that use pot, all are successful professionals that are productive contributing members of society.

My daughter is a pot user and she was making 6 figures at the age of 26 before she even finished her bachelors. Now that she has checked that box even more doors are open for her. She is a better human at 26 than you are at your advanced age.

A co-worker of mine parent's are retired and they grow their own and will sit around in their living room getting high and playing board games. They used to do the same thing with the wine they made from the grapes they grew.

If my wife did not work for the Govt she would probably use it to help control the arthritis in her knees.

The wonderful thing about you leftists is that you are ALL fabulously wealthy and successful beyond measure.

After 40 years on message boards, I have yet to meet a SINGLE leftist on a message board who isn't pulling down an 8 digit salary.

And of course smoking pot makes people REALLY ambitious - anyone who's been around pot smokers know that they are the most ambitious people on earth...

Applied Analytics with certificates in Database management and data analysis. Add to that a PMP certification and it is working out amazingly well. Working on a SAS certification now which should lead to another raise. Add in the wife's salary and we will be pushing the top 5% soon.

Of course you will, every leftist on a message board is fabulously wealthy - just ask them.

he needs to be elected pronto

Heh. I was sitting with some backwoods Alabama good old boys a few years ago, and they were complaining that back in their moonshining days, when the sheriff would discover one of their stills, he would stake it out and then arrest them when they came to gather their shine. Their complaint was that the modern day sheriffs didn't stake out marijuana fields because it could be weeks before the growers showed up. There sheriff would just burn the field. :lol:

The American people are ready for the decriminalization of marijuana. I was just thinking the other day about starting a topic on the subject of the War on Drugs™.

The wonderful thing about you leftists is that you are ALL fabulously wealthy and successful beyond measure.

After 40 years on message boards, I have yet to meet a SINGLE leftist on a message board who isn't pulling down an 8 digit salary.

And of course smoking pot makes people REALLY ambitious - anyone who's been around pot smokers know that they are the most ambitious people on earth...

I am not even pulling down 7 digits, why do you need to make shit up all the time?

Smoking pot does not make one more or less ambitious than drinking beer does .

Heh. I was sitting with some backwoods Alabama good old boys a few years ago,

And they didn't beat the shit out of your Nazi ass and throw you in the swamp to the gators?

and they were complaining that back in their moonshining days, when the sheriff would discover one of their stills, he would stake it out and then arrest them when they came to gather their shine. Their complaint was that the modern day sheriffs didn't stake out marijuana fields because it could be weeks before the growers showed up. There sheriff would just burn the field. :lol:

Sure - or at least you saw a movie from the 1930's

The American people are ready for the decriminalization of marijuana. I was just thinking the other day about starting a topic on the subject of the War on Drugs™.

Your body, your choice.

Just like the jab.

Still no evidence against legalization has been posted. Treat it like alcohol. Tax it. Imagine the revenue.

The bulk of pot smokers are just like the bulk of alcohol drinkers, the are normal well adjusted people that go about their day not bothering anyone else.

hahaha…predictable Leftist shit…always using the .02 percentile to sell your filthy bullshit…. ”I know these seven good people who smoke weed therefore I will pretend all drug users are just like them. I’ll also pretend that drug laws are aimed to keep Bob and Joan from sharing a joint on their couch and not to stop degenerate filth from terrorizing society.”

Look, the undeniable truth is fact....by and large it’s the criminal, the poor, the ignorant, the young and unmotivated whom are smoking weed...it’s really no secret. Grown, productive, smart people who smoke don’t champion the lifestyle and can’t care less if it’s legal or not.

The REAL stoners:

homeless_group.jpg

The people stoners want you to think are stoners:
slider-businessman-dark-suit-1.png

by and large it’s the criminal, the poor, the ignorant, the young and unmotivated whom are smoking weed

Prove it.

Grown, productive, smart people who smoke don’t champion the lifestyle and can’t care less if it’s legal or not.

Glad to see you admit you are a not a grown, productive, smart person since you clearly care a shit ton if it is is legal or not

Prove it.

Glad to see you admit you are a not a grown, productive, smart person since you clearly care a shit ton if it is is legal or not
Hahaha…more typical, predictable Leftist shit from you….
LefTard Logic:
”All ambitious positive contributors smoke weed….Doctors and attorneys smoke the most. Trust me, I know this to be true because it makes me feel better about my filth.”

Heh. I was sitting with some backwoods Alabama good old boys a few years ago, and they were complaining that back in their moonshining days, when the sheriff would discover one of their stills, he would stake it out and then arrest them when they came to gather their shine. Their complaint was that the modern day sheriffs didn't stake out marijuana fields because it could be weeks before the growers showed up. There sheriff would just burn the field. :lol:

There is no “War On Drugs”…..there is a war on perpetuating and fostering a degenerate society.
The war on rape and the war on murder….are not “wars” either.

Hahaha…more typical, predictable Leftist shit from you….
LefTard Logic:
”All ambitious positive contributors smoke weed….Doctors and attorneys smoke the most. Trust me, I know this to be true because it makes me feel better about my filth.”

I like it when you all do not even read your own links....

The median marijuana user, in other words, may be someone who indulges periodically but generally doesn’t consume a lot of it.

There is no “War On Drugs”…..there is a war on perpetuating and fostering a degenerate society.
The war on rape and the war on murder….are not “wars” either.
This is the perfect time to start the topic I was thinking about.

I like it when you all do not even read your own links....

The median marijuana user, in other words, may be someone who indulges periodically but generally doesn’t consume a lot of it.
What does that mean to you?
LefTard Logic:
“Most people don’t drive drunk very often…so therefore it’s a non-issue.”

LefTard Logic:
Alcohol is legal, and yet it is more addictive than marijuana and causes more deaths.

An estimated 95,000 people (approximately 68,000 men and 27,000 women) die from alcohol-related causes annually, making alcohol the third-leading preventable cause of death in the United States.

Alcohol is legal, and yet it is more addictive than marijuana and causes more deaths.

An estimated 95,000 people (approximately 68,000 men and 27,000 women) die from alcohol-related causes annually, making alcohol the third-leading preventable cause of death in the United States.
LefTard Logic:
"Since alcohol and tobacco are legal we must not deprive lowlife degenerates and our youth of other means to fuck themselves up."

LefTard Logic:

What it means to me is that when I said the average pot user was just like the average drinker, your link proved me correct. Yes, there are people that abuse it and they suffer for it, just like those that abuse booze or gambling or 100 other things.

Forum List

Back