Garland 'Sicking' Criminal FBI Against Parents Opposing CRT & Un-Constitutional Mask Mandates

I don't think it is either....no need to have CRT taught in schools to do just that. I learned it in middle and high school...as well as college.

I wasn't taught about it when I was five though. I was taught then to simply love everyone, and we are all equal. Division wasn't something that was promoted. Glad I was taught that at five, and was able to learn later on about how the Dems treated minorities...and thankfully we worked to overcome that...sadly we still are.....
Here I thought conservatives wanted history to be taught.

Here I thought conservatives wanted history to be taught.
where did you get that I said I didn't? Then again, given your history of completely misrepresenting articles....I can see how you'd come to that conclusion

I’ve seen numerous meetings be declared unlawful assemblies because of the mob.

This is definitely the topic. You are the one guilty of deflecting.
Sounds like they were there to discuss the policy....and the Board declared it an unlawful assembly after they didn't like being called out...and some folks were charged accordingly if they were still trepassing.

They weren't looting, ripping down private property etc....they were there to express their concerns, as their right, to the Govt body, but the Dembots didn't want to listen.

Nothing in your link warrants the DOJ labeling anyone a domestic terrorist.

I’ve seen numerous meetings be declared unlawful assemblies because of the mob.

This is definitely the topic. You are the one guilty of deflecting.
This "mob" scares you, Buttercup? :auiqs.jpg:

1633971232001.png

Democratic state, Democratic tyranny.
It’s amazing how you guys always want the law strictly applied to others but when it’s applied to you, it’s “tyranny”. You guys are happily skipping down the road to fascism.

Sounds like they were there to discuss the policy....and the Board declared it an unlawful assembly after they didn't like being called out...and some folks were charged accordingly if they were still trepassing.

They weren't looting, ripping down private property etc....they were there to express their concerns, as their right, to the Govt body, but the Dembots didn't want to listen.

Nothing in your link warrants the DOJ labeling anyone a domestic terrorist.
It was unlawful after the crowd prevented the orderly proceeding of the meeting. They don’t have a right to shut down a meeting, which is what they were doing.

It’s amazing how you guys always want the law strictly applied to others but when it’s applied to you, it’s “tyranny”. You guys are happily skipping down the road to fascism.
The rule of law has been ignored since Trump was elected. Get real.

You are just too stupid to comprehend the FBI has no role in these things. It is a local law enforcement issue, and nobody has said they don't want local law enforcement to apply any law that is broken.

This is about the Biden regime overreach.

It was unlawful after the crowd prevented the orderly proceeding of the meeting. They don’t have a right to shut down a meeting, which is what they were doing.
They didn't shut it down, the article clearly states the Chair of the School Board did....

Try again.

I just wish the Dembots would apply the law equally...it seems when a handful of people come to a public meeting and speak out in the public comment section of the meeting against a policy, they get labeled a domestic terrorist, and the meeting is shut down.

but when Dembot brownshirts, vandalize monuments, firebomb court houses, burn churches, loot stores, and break into the the Dept of Treasury they are simply called peaceful protestors

The two tier justice system is a sure pathway to Fascism....in fact it is Fascist .

Lefties are scared of soccer moms and guys in horn hats taking selfies.

UTTER UTTER UTTER powder puff pussies.

I just wish the Dembots would apply the law equally...it seems when a handful of people come to a public meeting and speak out in the public comment section of the meeting against a policy, they get labeled a domestic terrorist, and the meeting is shut down.

but when Dembot brownshirts, vandalize monuments, firebomb court houses, burn churches, loot stores, and break into the the Dept of Treasury they are simply called peaceful protestors

The two tier justice system is a sure pathway to Fascism....in fact it is Fascist .
This is delusional.

Vandals aren’t labeled peaceful protestors. They’re prosecuted.

The mob at the meeting, which you’ve proven me correct by defending them, were not labeled domestic terrorists and their behavior was disruptive.

Thing is, the mob didn’t even think they were doing anything wrong. Conservatives don’t think laws apply to them.

Forum List

Back