Gangs joining the military

I've been hearing about gangs infiltrating the military for a long time. Gang graffiti can be found on our military bases all around the world. Gangs have used the military to transport drugs and stolen weapons for years. One time, hiding heroin in the bodies of the dead being shipped home.

Heroin Smuggled in Body Bags of GIs Reported by Military Eye Witness
Exclusive: Gangs Spreading In The Military - CBS News

Gangs use the military to get training. Then the members come home and use that training to train their homies.

Didn't everyone know this?

You're another fucking idiot.

we did lower our standards on who our military hires during the Bush reign because recruiting needs were down, and not being met to cover the 2 wars, if memory serves?

was in before Bush. Its not a new problem. Gang affiliation was covered in the P days part of our boot camp. Only had one guy who continued the bull shit. He was removed.

I've been hearing about gangs infiltrating the military for a long time. Gang graffiti can be found on our military bases all around the world. Gangs have used the military to transport drugs and stolen weapons for years. One time, hiding heroin in the bodies of the dead being shipped home.

Gangs use the military to get training. Then the members come home and use that training to train their homies.

and this is just more of your name calling.....dispute the facts he has posted in the linkis.....but name calling is easier isnt it?

and this is just more of your name calling.....dispute the facts he has posted in the linkis.....but name calling is easier isnt it?

Are you going to answer my previous question regarding the name-calling directed at our brave men and women serving this nation? If not, that's OK, I'll still like you.

It is universal among liberals. When confronted by facts, they don't dispute the facts with facts, but with an immediate personal attack. The purpose is to deflect attention from the subject into defense. I stopped falling for that long ago. It is the tactic of the intellectually bankrupt.

Hm, the first one sounds like a bad movie. Oh, wait, it was.

Email from Bob Kirkconnell To WantToKnow.info

I am Bob Kirkconnell, a retired Air Force chief master sergeant. I spent 27 years on active duty, and now teach high school. I was involved in an investigation of heroin smuggling into the US using killed-in-action human remains out of Vietnam. This happened in 1972 or 1973, and since then I have been looking for any information that would explain the whole picture. Your web site is the first info I have been able to find in over 30 years.

And the CBS story is old news reporting on an even older issue. It tells a story, but is light on details.

There are dozens of reports on gang activity in the military. Look it up yourself. There is nothing about joining the military that automatically confers some blanket of purity and patriotism on someone in the military. Thinking so is a mistake.

There are dozens of reports on gang activity in the military. Look it up yourself. There is nothing about joining the military that automatically confers some blanket of purity and patriotism on someone in the military. Thinking so is a mistake.

Not like its made out to be. Those caught in gang activity are removed. Sure, its done, but nothing like what is implied here. that's only in the movies. But do post up those dozens of accounts you have. Just pleas be clear on when they are from, and weather or not they are from movies or not.

I think its shameful that people are putting our military down. If it was for the volunteers there would be a draft.m Do you think we need no military here so other countries will do what they want to our nation!!

Not like its made out to be. Those caught in gang activity are removed. Sure, its done, but nothing like what is implied here. that's only in the movies. But do post up those dozens of accounts you have. Just pleas be clear on when they are from, and weather or not they are from movies or not.

I'll tell ya. I'll give you half dozen or so, after that you're on your own.

Are gang members getting military training?
FBI Says Gangs Infiltrating the US Military
http://militarytimes.com/static/projects/pages/ngic_gangs.pdf
Gangsters In Iraq | Flopping Aces
Cop who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan says gang members are returning with military training | Dailycensored.com
U.S. gang graffiti in Iraq - eNotes.com Reference
Gang Activity in the U.S. Military

So far the military has been damn lucky that there hasn't been any gang wars in the ranks.

Bush reduced the criteria for military enlistment to up the numbers during the Iraq war.

They started accepting people with records

Military, gang. Same difference Meatheads blindly following orders.

You should show some respect, vs. contempt, for the military, asswipe. After all - they're defending you to enable you to post stupid shit like this on the Internet.

You should be waterboarded for being an asswipe.

What Irony between your 2nd sentence and your 3rd.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'll tell ya. I'll give you half dozen or so, after that you're on your own.

Are gang members getting military training?
FBI Says Gangs Infiltrating the US Military
http://militarytimes.com/static/projects/pages/ngic_gangs.pdf
Gangsters In Iraq | Flopping Aces
Cop who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan says gang members are returning with military training | Dailycensored.com
U.S. gang graffiti in Iraq - eNotes.com Reference
Gang Activity in the U.S. Military

So far the military has been damn lucky that there hasn't been any gang wars in the ranks.

All old and nothing new. And if you had ever been in the military you would know why there is no "gang wars" breaking out on the quarter deck. Ever since there has been a military there have been gangs in it.

Military, gang. Same difference Meatheads blindly following orders.

You should show some respect, vs. contempt, for the military, asswipe. After all - they're defending you to enable you to post stupid shit like this on the Internet.

You should be waterboarded for being an asswipe.

What Irony between your 2nd sentence and your 3rd.

:lol::lol::lol:

Stick another gerbil up your ass, imbecile.

It is universal among liberals. When confronted by facts, they don't dispute the facts with facts, but with an immediate personal attack. The purpose is to deflect attention from the subject into defense. I stopped falling for that long ago. It is the tactic of the intellectually bankrupt.

Warrior...a liberal.....*snicker.

I think its shameful that people are putting our military down. If it was for the volunteers there would be a draft.m Do you think we need no military here so other countries will do what they want to our nation!!

Are you denying that there are gang members in the military...that there have been? We too have been briefed about it in the past.

Or are you one of those people who think all of us in the military are angels and poop rainbows?

While there have always been gang members in the military, organized gang activity is a larger part of our military force than ever before.

If you don't see this as a problem, you don't see it as a problem. Good deal.

Forum List

Back