Gameover: Hate filmmaker jailed

The man's in prison for violating the terms of his parole, NOT for making that video.
You have a link?

Because if he has been in violation of his parole, and nothing has been done to him UNTIL it became known he made this movie, then there IS an element of politics driving his incarceration

You folks are missing the mark and fail to realize that the op calls for the execution of the film maker and anyone that supports his right to make it. Stop the dancing agound tangents an address this hateful call for violence.

Of course it is a choice what people believe in, but there are a few people who take their religion very seriously.
I don't think any religion should be mocked - especially in a movie based on lies.

Shut up with this bullshit FASCIST crap this early in the morning. This is America.. If you don't like free speech, you're free to fucking leave and fast! Take your sorry ass out the damn door and take all those who believe as you do, WITH YOU.

The more posts of hers I see the less I like her. She's a fucking nit wit.

Good.. I hope you're ate up by every post you read of mine you loser lib.

In an alternate universe where Barack Obama was an honest man and not a coward, he'd have taken responsibility for his own lack of judgment which allowed a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11. He'd have stepped out in front of TV cameras in prime time, admitted his mistake, taken responsibility for it, and accepted the consequences of either forgiveness or condemnation at the polls. And that would've been pretty much the end of it.

Instead, he has VALIDATED the position of Islamic extremists who are STILL threatening our overseas assets and he's done everything in his power to cover up the facts of the Benghazi attack. Instead of putting that fire out, Obama has poured gasoline on it by validating the insane grievances of Islamic zealots. And all just to try and get himself out of trouble in an election year.

did you have a point of some kind?

1) Are you familiar with the US Constituion?

2) Is the Fifth Amendment STILL considered as part of the Bill of Rights?

3) Did I ever consent to have my money , my property, used to defend a foreign country ?

4) Are you stonewalling?

Sorry, but paying taxes is not a violation of the 5th Amendment. The 16th Amendment was approved by Congress and 3/4 of the states.

HUH?

WTF?

So the Sixteenth Amendment authorizes the federal governmnet to defend foreign governments?!?!?!!?!?!?

The guy is a coward who made an anti Islamic film and then was too gutless to show his face.

OK, but what danger did that pose? What MADE people react? How can one make another believe anything? Isn't it choice?

Of course it is a choice what people believe in, but there are a few people who take their religion very seriously.
I don't think any religion should be mocked - especially in a movie based on lies.

Who gives a fuck what you "believe"? We (unlike you) live in the U.S. and we'll say what ever the fuck we want about any religion.

Shut up with this bullshit FASCIST crap this early in the morning. This is America.. If you don't like free speech, you're free to fucking leave and fast! Take your sorry ass out the damn door and take all those who believe as you do, WITH YOU.

The more posts of hers I see the less I like her. She's a fucking nit wit.

Good.. I hope you're ate up by every post you read of mine you loser lib.

Lady - cops is not a lib. He was referring to that idiot Noomi (none of us can stand her)

OK, but what danger did that pose? What MADE people react? How can one make another believe anything? Isn't it choice?

Hey bitch leave the fuck to Israel you throw American Presidents under the bus for Netanyahu

1) Are you familiar with the US Constituion?

2) Is the Fifth Amendment STILL considered as part of the Bill of Rights?

3) Did I ever consent to have my money , my property, used to defend a foreign country ?

4) Are you stonewalling?

Sorry, but paying taxes is not a violation of the 5th Amendment. The 16th Amendment was approved by Congress and 3/4 of the states.

HUH?

WTF?

So the Sixteenth Amendment authorizes the federal governmnet to defend foreign governments?!?!?!!?!?!?

Our governments number one job is to defend the people and our constitution. Obama is a goddamn traitor.

She can't leave America because she doesn't even live in America. She's an Aussie who is obsessed with throwing in her two cents on American issues, despite having no vote in America, no voice in America, no stake in America, and paying no taxes in America. It's the damnedest thing I've ever seen that she feels the need to interject on American issues. It's too bad she doesn't care that much about her own nation (knowing her politics, she's probably a ward of the state in Australia, living off of the Australian tax payer who provide her with a computer and internet so she can stay home all day surfing the web and weighing in on American issues.

What danger was posed? Choice?

The guy is a coward who made an anti Islamic film and then was too gutless to show his face.
Not withstanding his current prison stint, he won't be travelling any time soon.

* Ba doom boom TISS!! *

So you are a'ok imprisoning people that make movies insulting religion? Wow,

Don't ever talk about defending our first amendment again. You people are hypocrites. I will slander Mahammaed anytime I fucking please.

You people are text book fascist.

Last edited:
The man's in prison for violating the terms of his parole, NOT for making that video.
You have a link?

Because if he has been in violation of his parole, and nothing has been done to him UNTIL it became known he made this movie, then there IS an element of politics driving his incarceration

try reading the story in the link. He publicly used 4 diffferent names which violates the terms of his parol for bank fraud.

Hey bitch leave the fuck to Israel you throw American Presidents under the bus for Netanyahu

Where is the LADY throwing an American president under the bus for Netanyahu?!?! Like all dumbocrats, you're a misinformed idiot.

You folks are missing the mark and fail to realize that the op calls for the execution of the film maker and anyone that supports his right to make it. Stop the dancing agound tangents an address this hateful call for violence.

I did. The first to do so.

The terrorist also won as seen by all the hate and paranoia for Muslims. They have successfully driven a wedge between two cultures.

The ONLY group that has EVER driven a wedge into America are the anti-American, anti-Constitutional idiot liberal dumbocrats.

Forum List

Back