GAME CHANGER: Trump to counter Democrats’ ‘ballot harvesting’ with his own

Ballot Harvesting is not cheating.
DO you even know what the term means?

Right, it is not illegal perse, however, it lends itself to fraud and other illegal activity. For example, do these harvesters go door to door with their Biden shirts and hats on? Do they pass out Biden paraphernalia? Do they "assist" voters on which boxes to check? Who is verifying that this is or isn't going on? The answer is nobody, which is exactly why it is hard to prove, particularly in mass. Again, this is why Democrats like it and want to keep it. We can very easily eliminate the possibility all of this, but not surprisingly, Democrats aren't interested.

Proving once again there is zero differnce between the Dems and the Repubs
In regards to voting, why should there be any difference. Democratgs want noncitizens to vote. Democrats don't want any ID to vote. Democrats appear to ignore cheating in regards to voting as long as it's in their favor. So?

You said that, not me. It is YOU that believes that black people are unable to get ID's, but evidently poor white trash Republicans, as you call them, are able to do so.

Quite the contrary, I suspect poor people will have problems getting to polling places or keeping ID's current.

But just like Cleetus the redneck didn't have to take that literacy test and got a pass on the poll tax 60 years ago, he'll get a pass on the ID requirement, too.

I'm glad to see that your finally admit to having more in common with Communism than Capitalism. Admitting that you have a problem is the first step towards resolving it.
Thinking Chinese women are attractive is a problem?

1676478066712.jpeg

"Hey, girls, you can have all my secrets!"

Last edited:
No one cares in your Rumpian Minority-Opinion universe.

Vast legions of non-Rumpian voters ( REAL Republicans, Democrats, Independents and Reagan-Democrats ) care VERY DEEPLY.

If, by some chance, Rump actually GETS the GOP nomination again, then the GOP is going to lose again in 2024. Guaranteed.

It will be bad for the Republic to suffer through another four years of Idiot Democrat governance but at least we'll still have a Republic at the end of those four years.

So you go right ahead and nominate your modern-day Benedict Arnold again and SEE what happens... don't say the rest of the world didn't warn you.
Trump got 71 million votes. You remain insane

Right, it is not illegal perse, however, it lends itself to fraud and other illegal activity. For example, do these harvesters go door to door with their Biden shirts and hats on? Do they pass out Biden paraphernalia? Do they "assist" voters on which boxes to check? Who is verifying that this is or isn't going on? The answer is nobody, which is exactly why it is hard to prove, particularly in mass. Again, this is why Democrats like it and want to keep it. We can very easily eliminate the possibility all of this, but not surprisingly, Democrats aren't interested.

Frankly, nothing in what you say is a big problem.

You know, funny thing. We submit taxes and census information and no one complains about that information being tampered with or verified. In the case of the Census, they send people around to find the ones who didn't send it in.

I can even see an advantage to doing your ballot at home. Frankly, when I go into a polling station, I know who I am voting for President, Governor, Senator and Congressman, but the rest of these offices, I have no idea.

Put a ballot in front of me, I can take the time to research the contenders.

That's how you avoid getting a clown like Santos in.

In regards to voting, why should there be any difference. Democratgs want noncitizens to vote. Democrats don't want any ID to vote. Democrats appear to ignore cheating in regards to voting as long as it's in their favor. So?
Demofks think blacks are inferior and have no idea on how to get an id! So blacks can’t fly, drive or drink to demofks

OK, if you Lefties aren't comprehending the significance of this, lemme spell it out for you:

I wouldn't have said this literally 20 minutes ago, but Donald Trump is about to be the President of the United States......AGAIN.

You take away the cheating? No one can beat him.

I hope you Leftards have derived as much joy as you possibly could from the Biden interlude.

Cuz it's back to MAGA next year.

Better prepare yourselves now, this is happening.
OH NOES!

Trump got 71 million votes. You remain insane
Yeah... 71 millions votes before inventing his Big Election Lie and before January 6, 2021.

How many votes do you think he's going to get in 2024 if you guys are stupid enough to run him again?

Nothing crazy about any of that... pure common sense and mathematics... which is probably why it doesn't resonate well with you clowns. :cool:

Pssssst.....Dems:

Be afraid......be very afraid.

Following years of opposition to early voting, former President Donald Trump is warming up to crafting an election strategy around it.

Trump's campaign is poring through state election laws about absentee voting, mail-in voting, and ballot collection to stake out a strategy for ginning up votes in the 2024 election cycle, the Wall Street Journal reported.

Pssssst.....Dems:

Be afraid......be very afraid.

Following years of opposition to early voting, former President Donald Trump is warming up to crafting an election strategy around it.

Trump's campaign is poring through state election laws about absentee voting, mail-in voting, and ballot collection to stake out a strategy for ginning up votes in the 2024 election cycle, the Wall Street Journal reported.

How much have you donated to Trump's new fund?

Effort? You mean like telling them that we can just gift them everything for "free" by taking it from those that make it? Yeah, ok. You do you.
The Entitled Created These Unearned Entitlements

When will Americans tie minority parasites and pre-funded Preppies together with the same rope? Mooching off Daddy's Money is no different from mooching off the taxpayer. Both types of freeloading indicate a low, lazy, spoiled, and unfit character.

Last edited:
Not really. All the states that are swing states are run by Democrats. So if Trump tries to respond to GOTV efforts with fraud, he'll just get himself into more trouble.

It's just a question of who indicts him first.

It's like you can't even read.

Oh wait.

I retract my false statement.

You can't read.

Forum List

Back