Gallup poll: Trump approval rating at new low

pwjohn

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Buttlick Kentucky
Personally I wouldn't piss on trump if his hair was on fire. But these polls? Forget about em. They're not worth the bandwidth used to display them. I'm surrounded by trump supporters where I live and they're all happier than a pig eating shit. None are expressing disappointment at any level. As a matter of fact, I believe these goofballs have mistaken trump for the second coming of Christ almighty himself. And that scares the hell out of me.

Gallup poll: Trump approval rating at new low - CNNPolitics.com

CNN)President Donald Trump's approval rating reached a new low Saturday, according to a poll from Gallup, as the new administration has struggled to find its footing nearly a month into the term.

with the MSM crapping themselves that Trump won, u think they will ever give him 50% when near 70% of Americans were pissed at Obama and Hillary?

Personally I wouldn't piss on trump if his hair was on fire. But these polls? Forget about em. They're not worth the bandwidth used to display them. I'm surrounded by trump supporters where I live and they're all happier than a pig eating shit. None are expressing disappointment at any level. As a matter of fact, I believe these goofballs have mistaken trump for the second coming of Christ almighty himself. And that scares the hell out of me.

CNN)President Donald Trump's approval rating reached a new low Saturday, according to a poll from Gallup, as the new administration has struggled to find its footing nearly a month into the term.

CNN shit for brains???

I even heard that dead people hate him! He's probably going to be impeached by Wednesday, if more media outlets publish their dislike of him.
Everyone knows... If you repeat the lie enough; not only will people believe it; it becomes the truth! Like "Hillary's gonna win in a landslide"! Remember...? Oh... Bad example...

I even heard that dead people hate him! He's probably going to be impeached by Wednesday, if more media outlets publish their dislike of him.
Everyone knows... If you repeat the lie enough; not only will people believe it; it becomes the truth! Like "Hillary's gonna win in a landslide"! Remember...? Oh... Bad example...

Yup

Yep, with an approval rating of only 40%, I doubt he'll be around for four years.

All Dems are piles of dishonest human garbage. Same for globalist phony lifer RINO. They need the Orkin man to come to Congress and clean it up.

Hard to find a trustworthy one like Trump. at least with internet we don't have to depend on scum MSM only.

Same polls that predicted a Hillary win I believe I don't care if someone loves or hates Trump but anyone who still takes the polls serious has learned nothing since the election.

Yes, they are the same polls that accurately predicted Clinton's popular vote win.

National Polling Accurately Nails Popular Vote

(Second largest popular vote win in History)
Same polls that predicted her wins in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania which she lost and lost her the election. You and the other far left cupcakes can keep whining about the popular vote every day of the week and twice on Sunday for the rest of your lives it will not change the fact we don't elect the President off the popular vote and it has been that way since 1787 I believe.

Same polls that predicted a Hillary win I believe I don't care if someone loves or hates Trump but anyone who still takes the polls serious has learned nothing since the election.

Yes, they are the same polls that accurately predicted Clinton's popular vote win.

Same polls that predicted her wins in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania which she lost and lost her the election. You and the other far left cupcakes can keep whining about the popular vote every day of the week and twice on Sunday for the rest of your lives it will not change the fact we don't elect the President off the popular vote and it has been that way since 1787 I believe.

We are speaking of Gallup specifically. State polls showed a tightening. Gallup has been doing this same exact poll for decades. Are they wrong about Saint Ronnie's approval ratings too?

CNN shit for brains???

Trump has shit for brains, his national security advisor has just resigned because he broke the law.

We are speaking of Gallup specifically. State polls showed a tightening. Gallup has been doing this same exact poll for decades. Are they wrong about Saint Ronnie's approval ratings too?
I don't know if they are wrong or right what I do know is not to take them at face value even when they show you what you want to see if the last election didn't teach people that nothing will and I have neither the time or patience to try and get people to take off their partisan glasses and see more than just what they want to see.

Yet Rasmussen still has him at 52%.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

with the MSM crapping themselves that Trump won, u think they will ever give him 50% when near 70% of Americans were pissed at Obama and Hillary?

The last poll I saw, if you believe in polls, was Trump has a 59% approval rating.

I'm glad he's doing what he said he would do and I hope he doesn't let the lefty idiots slow him down.

Yet Rasmussen still has him at 52%.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Rasmussen has a well documented history of skewing approval numbers in favor of GOP presidents:

rasvsallpolls200406.png

He's still President
He's still making at least 2 SCOTUS picks, and
He's still rolling back the Progressive Jihad

Forum List

Back