Trump was crucified today in Washington DC at a McDonalds

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1703380596844.png

Washington DC - Trump was seen at a local McDonalds today in Washington DC. He was recognized as his car was surrounded after Trump stuck out his head to complain about the McFlurry machine not being operational. "Does that machine stay broken?" asked Trump. "I mean, what the hell man!!" "Look everyone, it's Hitler!" yelled the attendant that had taken his order. People then began to beat on the windows and shake the car as they finally managed to get a car door open and drag him out into the street. "How is it your approval ratings keep going up after we impeach you twice, indict you 10 times, and even take you off the ballot in Colorado?" gasped one onlooker. "I know, Crucify him!!" yelled the woman. "That is sure to end all his support forever!!!" "Crucifiying me will end all support for me? asked Trump. "Ever read a Bible?" asked Trump. "Bible, what's that?" asked the woman. I know what bisexual is but not Bible. Is it a new gender?"

Trump then had to drag the McDonalds sign to a nearby hill to be crucified. "If Pennsylvania can elect a dead man, then they can still elect me come November!" declared Trump.

A new Pew poll has shown that the crucifixion had increased approval rating for Trump by another 20 points despite CNN announcing the electing a dead Hitler would threaten democracy more than ever in the history of the universe.

How is the AI generated Trump hanging there? I don't see any bleeding around the hands or feet.

What if he's a demon and the smell is his meat suit rotting?
That is insane.

Please stick to the current events regarding the OP.

Do you think this is funny or something?

It's not that we love Trump. We hate democrats. It's not that we vote for Trump. It's that we want revenge against democrats.

Forum List

Back