GALLUP (per Drudge) says it could be HISTORIC!

This is great news but lets not count our chickens yet. The Democrats and their "Community Organizer" minions will be out in force rigging elections. I'm encouraged but i don't underestimate the Democrats' ability to rig elections. So get out and vote but pay close attention to what's going on at your polling place. Those busloads of Illegals & Felons are all revved up and ready to go for the Democrats. Stay vigilant.

The very fact that there is a Sen. Al Franken is proof that Democratics love to steal elections.

So, you're right.

I am not counting chickens before the eggs are hatched. But I am a little bit optimistic.

So, how exactly did Sen. Franken "steal" the election?

It has been reported recently that the Democrats are targeting Absentee Voting and especially the Military vote with their fraud. So pay very close attention to Absentee Voting this time around. There will be some crazy things happening with that in November. Don't underestimate the "Community Organizers." They have been stealing elections for many many years. It's what they do.

They've been getting blacks, Hispanics, the poor, and virtually every other citizen to participate in our democracy. Right wingers hate that.

This post was negative repped by boedicca

As it should have been, Dick Suck

For unsubstantiated and baseless propaganda claims with no basis in fact

But we've become accustomed to that by you

I can't wait to see what happens the next time Collins and Snowe come up for reelection.

Voter fraud is the only thing keeping Dems from losing 125+ seats this cycle.

Screeching of bogus allegations of voter fraud is nothing more than a cover to hide the right wing voter suppression of the poor, blacks, and Hispanics. We've been hearing it for years, and not a single instance of any significant voter fraud has been documented. OTOH, several convictions for orchestrated voter suppression by right wingers landed people in jail. Go figure.

I think it will be hilarious.

Imagine, a Republican agenda:

Attack gays.

Attack Hispanics.

Attack Muslims.

End Social Security.

End Medicare.

Privatize the VA.

Move more jobs to China.

End unemployment.

Cut taxes on millionaires and billionaires.

Shut down government.

The following is a list Republican ideas to create jobs in THIS country:

You're wrong because you're Rdean

I miss the good old days of 2000 when conservatives thought that the libs crying stolen election!! were the pathetic whiners.

Looks like that shoe fits very nicely on the other foot.

I will never forgive Bush and Delay for not instituting a National Voter ID system, Dem votes would have been cut in half.

I miss the good old days of 2000 when conservatives thought that the libs crying stolen election!! were the pathetic whiners.

I will never forgive Bush and Delay for not instituting a National Voter ID system, Dem votes would have been cut in half.

Most conservatives don't want a national ID card or the equivalent.

Another tired lib lie.

Conservatives object to the efforts of liberals to steal elections by registration efforts for felons, the dead and illegal aliens, etc., etc., etc.

Rational people objected to the retarded lib claim that Booooooosh had "stolen" the election from that poor algore.... :cuckoo: (you guys do tend to be massive douches).

Most conservatives don't want a national ID card or the equivalent.

Total bullshit.

We're sick and tired of having our votes canceled by names SEIU pull off of tombstones and registering people with an address: Park Bench, OH.

You have to show ID to cash a check, enter a Federal building or board a plane, it's long long past time we have fair and dependable election in the USA. The Purple finger brigade in Baghdad has more dependable elections than the USA

Last edited:
Once again, we come down to a single point:

If "liberals" only win elections by having dead people and mickey mouse vote, why can't you guys come up with a SINGLE example of a dead or fictional character actually voting?

Seriously???

You believe Joe Blow Radosh's BLOG rantings over a Gallup Poll?!?

Oh, wait a minute! Of COURSE you do!

My bad.

Fair enough. DISPUTE it then. If the GOP had gotten Castle instead of O'Donnell, Delaware would be squarely in the "win" column for the GOP in November. Had the GOP gotten almost anyone besides Angle, Nevada would be in their "win" column. Agreed?
I wouldn't put Sharon Angle in the "loser" bunch. There have been many things going in her favor as of late.

If "liberals" only win elections by having dead people and mickey mouse vote, why can't you guys come up with a SINGLE example of a dead or fictional character actually voting?

Brilliant. :cuckoo:

Lib logic: It is untrue unless you can prove it, despite the fact that the very deception involved makes proof all that much more difficult.

Franken * * * won the razor-close election recount by just 225 votes out of nearly 3 million cast . . . .
Franken Declared Winner in Minnesota Senate Race - ABC News

How many registered FELONS voted? Hm.

Of 1,359 suspected ineligible felons originally brought forward to Hennepin and Ramsey County officials, the vast majority have been withdrawn, found to be unsubstantiated, or erroneous. Ramsey County officials say they are still examining 180 cases; Hennepin County says it's still looking at 216.
-- Pawlenty: Investigate felon votes in Senate race | StarTribune.com

Out of JUST two counties, 396 votes were probably fraudulent. Democrat voter registration for the dead, the illegal aliens, felons, etc., etc., etc., tend not to get a whole lot of votes for Republicans, for some reason.

So, do the math.

Milwaukee Has 17 Wards With 100 More Votes Than Registered Voters : Diggers Realm

Record-keeping surrounding the Nov. 2 presidential election in Milwaukee is so flawed that in 17 wards there were at least 100 more votes recorded than people listed by the city as voting there.

In two wards, one on the south side and one on the north side, the gap is more than 500, with fewer than half the votes cast in each ward accounted for in the city's computer system, a Journal Sentinel review has found.

Encouraging people to vote is rigging elections only in the mindset of the right wing, who also believe that democracy is best served by voter suppression.

Only if they encourage Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and various dead people.

Terrible try Dickless.

Yet Mickey, Donald, or dead people didn't vote. You're referring to an incident where ACORN was the victim of fraud. But this is another example of the right wing screeching allegations, without foundation, to cover their own tracks to suppress the poor, blacks, and Hispanic citizens from exercising their constitutional rights, and participating in our democracy.

Encouraging people to vote is rigging elections only in the mindset of the right wing, who also believe that democracy is best served by voter suppression.

Only if they encourage Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and various dead people.

Terrible try Dickless.

Yet Mickey, Donald, or dead people didn't vote. You're referring to an incident where ACORN was the victim of fraud. But this is another example of the right wing screeching allegations, without foundation, to cover their own tracks to suppress the poor, blacks, and Hispanic citizens from exercising their constitutional rights, and participating in our democracy.
I don't care if there's any of these alleged claims in a democracy.

However, your point would be valid if you made these claims were happening under our REUPBLIC.

Brilliant. :cuckoo:

Lib logic: It is untrue unless you can prove it, despite the fact that the very deception involved makes proof all that much more difficult.

Franken * * * won the razor-close election recount by just 225 votes out of nearly 3 million cast . . . .
Franken Declared Winner in Minnesota Senate Race - ABC News

How many registered FELONS voted? Hm.

Of 1,359 suspected ineligible felons originally brought forward to Hennepin and Ramsey County officials, the vast majority have been withdrawn, found to be unsubstantiated, or erroneous. Ramsey County officials say they are still examining 180 cases; Hennepin County says it's still looking at 216.
-- Pawlenty: Investigate felon votes in Senate race | StarTribune.com

Out of JUST two counties, 396 votes were probably fraudulent. Democrat voter registration for the dead, the illegal aliens, felons, etc., etc., etc., tend not to get a whole lot of votes for Republicans, for some reason.

So, do the math.

Proof that any of those "felons" were registered for this election? What about people who were registered, and then committed a felony? Do you have any evidence that those "felon" votes were for Franken and not for Coleman?

Of course not.

Normally I ignore your posts, simply because you're unpleasant and rude, and generally an asshole. But I feel like I should respond to this one.

Forum List

Back