Gallup: Americans not worried about climate change!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Hmmmmmm.......if you read a little bit of daily banter here in the ENVIRONMENT forum, you would think that the skeptics are a fringe group!!!

Turns out, in terms of "National Problems" climate change ranks next to LAST place just above race relations!!!

w0w

Climate Change Not a Top Worry in U.S.

Like Ive been saying........a very small percentage of Americans are hysterical about global warming.........

Nobody else is caring!!!

Ask me if Im laughing my balls off now as I click the "submit new thread" button!!:D:eusa_dance::fu:

Come July and August, the tenor of the topic will vacillate wildly.

Global Warming, Climate Change, Weather Modification... they're seasonal topics.

Marketing and public relations at its finest.

Global Warming, Climate Change, Weather Modification... they're seasonal topics.

Yeah but that graph showing peoples concern at a 14 year low is......sweet!!!!

Had to bring out Gi:badgrin:gantor.

It really is amazing.......with the entire msm smashing this climate change BS down our throats 24/7, to see climate concern change falling like a stone in water is fascinating. Does not bode well for the k00ks agenda.

It was a harsh winter. Opinion is ephemeral.

The AGW crowd hates when this stuff comes out.......which is why you see little participation in a thread like this.

But the theory threads with their attendant fantasy are hot!!!:D:2up:

skooks and frankie have their finger on the pulse of the common man.

why should people listen to the doomsday prophets when they now know that they are being lied to?

Hmmmmmm.......if you read a little bit of daily banter here in the ENVIRONMENT forum, you would think that the skeptics are a fringe group!!!

Turns out, in terms of "National Problems" climate change ranks next to LAST place just above race relations!!!

w0w

Like Ive been saying........a very small percentage of Americans are hysterical about global warming.........

Nobody else is caring!!!

Ask me if Im laughing my balls off now as I click the "submit new thread" button!!:D:eusa_dance::fu:

Americans are among the most ignorant people on Earth. Gluttonous, selfish, greedy, and convinced of their own superiority consuming 25% of the planet's resources despite being just 5% of its population. Ask the average American about climate change issues and they'll only be able to regurgitate whatever CNN, Fox, or MSNBC said within the last week about it. So long as their information is limited to news broadcasts I wouldn't be too surprised they don't know what's going on. TV news shows less than 1% of what's going on in the world any given day. It's not information, it's entertainment.

Currently the US is in a great cooling, thus climate change mustn't be real. Of course if you look east and west of the US you see the rest of the planet's in a great warming. Our cooling is the result of how if it's warm one place, it's cooler someplace else. Like when you start a fire in a fireplace in yoru house, adjacents rooms cool as the heat is sucked into the room with the fire. But this tornado season, and hurricane season will prove climat change. As the oceans warm, storms are going to get worse. And until we have another Katrina, most people will just bury their heads in the sand and ignore everything.

Trouble with burying your head in the sand is it makes it a lot easier to fuck you.

w0w

Nobody else is caring!!!

Americans are among the most ignorant people on Earth. Gluttonous, selfish, greedy, and convinced of their own superiority consuming 25% of the planet's resources despite being just 5% of its population. Ask the average American about climate change issues and they'll only be able to regurgitate whatever CNN, Fox, or MSNBC said within the last week about it. So long as their information is limited to news broadcasts I wouldn't be too surprised they don't know what's going on. TV news shows less than 1% of what's going on in the world any given day. It's not information, it's entertainment.

Currently the US is in a great cooling, thus climate change mustn't be real. Of course if you look east and west of the US you see the rest of the planet's in a great warming. Our cooling is the result of how if it's warm one place, it's cooler someplace else. Like when you start a fire in a fireplace in yoru house, adjacents rooms cool as the heat is sucked into the room with the fire. But this tornado season, and hurricane season will prove climat change. As the oceans warm, storms are going to get worse. And until we have another Katrina, most people will just bury their heads in the sand and ignore everything.

Trouble with burying your head in the sand is it makes it a lot easier to fuck you.

Yes we consume all of that energy and we also produce more than most of the rest of the world combined. Funny how you supposed intelligent people always seem to forget that little bit. It's not how much you use....it's how you use it....and we use energy extremely well. Better than any other country on this planet.

w0w

Nobody else is caring!!!

<<< Sorry Skooks Man --- Gigantor was causing me bad pharma flashbacks. >>>

I'll pass on all the bias about how stupid or greedy America is.. You're EVENTUALLY gonna win that one anyway.. But not because folks CHOOSE to be ignorant.. They are poorly served by their over-fluffed press and their inept leadership...

But I think you're sticking your neck out when you read the tea leaves and proclaim that ---
""" But this tornado season and hurricane season WILL PROVE climat change."""

That's not gonna happen... Can't.. Unless science raises the white flag and goes to the tribal witchdoctors for advice..

w0w

Nobody else is caring!!!

Well my friend, in 2012 England had a record snow and cold, in 2013/2014 Northeast NA, it has had record snow and cold to include days below zero. Hmm..climate change? No one ever said there wasn't climate change. Why do you suppose the use of mean temperatures? Because one year the climate is very something and the next it is not. Don't insult the NA people because you blindly follow a group that ignores factual data. You just come out looking small.
EDIT: How about perhaps showing the evidence that supports that the use of fossil fuels does indeed affect climate. Do you have that? You, do you have that?

Last edited:

w0w

Nobody else is caring!!!

Oh Gawd!!!

How about.......analysis fAiL s0n. The MSM makes the news, not reports on it. They've been pushing this gay global warming theory for two decades. Nobody is buying it anymore........but even if they did, its still having no impact in the real world. And the academic types are always the most easily duped!!

The America-hating mofu's are the most laughable.......and thank God they are losing.:D

Last edited:

Seeing as their banks accounts are at an all time low it is easy to see why their priorities are the way they are.

Seeing as their banks accounts are at an all time low it is easy to see why their priorities are the way they are.

Exactly right.......with the country going into the shitter like it is, who is going to be worried about global warming???!!! ONLY people with too much time on their hands and few real responsibilities in life.

It is kind of funny when you get right down to it.......these meatheads are worrying about shit 50 years to 100 years from now and our currency is going to collapse in the near future........just a profound inability to connect the dots.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back