Gabby Petito story...the Media IS racist...

No need for me to start another thread because I made my point. My point is fits in this thread because the media obviously cares when a pretty white girl goes missing much much more than when a black girl (or boy) goes missing. And this doesn't seem to matter to a group called Black Lives Matter.

And that's all I have to say about that in this thread.
Just because you say something and regurgitate it ad nausea doesn't make it magically become valid, much less fact.
Again, trying to put BLM on the same level as A GENERATION of bias in media coverage on this subject is disingenuous at bet. You clearly have an issue that you'll wedge into any conversation. Fine. Fortunately, I don't have to read it. See ya.

If I hear that a Black chick is missing I don't give a crap. Like they said in the Godfather movie "they are soulless".

But a pretty White Chick like Gabby? I am all ears.

But of course I am an old school racist so I may not be the best person to ask.

If I hear that a Black chick is missing I don't give a crap. Like they said in the Godfather movie "they are soulless".

But a pretty White Chick like Gabby? I am all ears.

But of course I am an old school racist so I may not be the best person to ask.
Even I don't hate people because of the color of their skin, but an individual's BEHAVIOR

My point isn't about the media. It's about "us."

Great. My point is the Gabby story was pushed by the MSM because they know it will make them lots of money. And it still is. In my news feed TODAY of 20 or so top stories... THREE are Gabby articles...

No mention of Miya...

Forum List

Back