Gabbard skips next debate

Why do I need to give my money to anyone? If we do not have to pay for bail outs and bombs, we do not have to pay for anything.

Wow, what fricken planet do you live on?

Why not address the point? We aren't 22 trillion in debt and rising?
not because of the military, I told you that already though. you are in a state of sleep, your dreams are leaking out.

We did not raise taxes to pay for our wasteful wars. We cut taxes and no that does not pay for them.

You fricken loons are clamoring for Medicare for all, free college and a New Green Deal. For some stupid-ass reason you feel these politicians will pay for anything.
they will pay themselves and limit funds to the populace. It happens today. How else does Maxine Waters have 4 million dollars? And the slaves wish to give them more. yes sir masser.

Tulsi Gabbard says she will skip the December Democratic debate

"Gabbard has been critical of the Democratic National Committee throughout her campaign, and even threatened to boycott October's DNC debate, before deciding to join.

The Hawaii representative then, without evidence, claimed that the DNC and corporate media were trying to "hijack the election."

Gabbard has continually criticized the DNC for its debate qualification criteria, including the fact that it only recognizes certain pollsters as counting toward the minimum polling threshold. "

My respect for her grows daily.

If she's not on the primary ballot here, I'll write her in.

Political parties regularly try to hijack elections. That's what they're there for. I keeps telling people, a political party is going to nominate who it wants, with or without primaries or debates. And if they set up a puppet show to make it look "open", they'll steer that ship where they want it steered.

I agree, I like her independent streak.

It's basically the party bosses getting together with the mainstream media moderators and deciding who gets a chance at nomination among themselves. They're taking the electorate right out of the nomination process.

What he said ^^, Except that the electorate has never been IN the nomination process. That's just what they want us to think.

Wow, what fricken planet do you live on?

not because of the military, I told you that already though. you are in a state of sleep, your dreams are leaking out.

We did not raise taxes to pay for our wasteful wars. We cut taxes and no that does not pay for them.

You fricken loons are clamoring for Medicare for all, free college and a New Green Deal. For some stupid-ass reason you feel these politicians will pay for anything.
they will pay themselves and limit funds to the populace. It happens today. How else does Maxine Waters have 4 million dollars? And the slaves wish to give them more. yes sir masser.

Yep, I'm sure she'll be first in line to pay more taxes or tax the "rich".

Still angling for a well-paid FOX News gig, Tulsi Gabbard is, where she can be the token "Democrat" who hates every single thing every other Democrat does.

Her district deserves much better. And was going to get it, which was why she bailed on it.
FOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES......

You appear to be admitting I'm correct.

She won't crawl that far up Trump's butt. Not far enough to find Hannity, that's for sure. That would take a major expedition.
You appear to be too stupid to recognize when you're being mocked

I simply don't see why she doesn't just give them all her money. her guilt must weigh heavy on her.

Like we used to in america?

I simply don't see why she doesn't just give them all her money. her guilt must weigh heavy on her.

Yeah, it's not like we have a society here.

As you note, we don't actually have to pay for the things we do, do we?

My favorite pizza restaurant in Oahu renamed their Hawaiian pizza with jalapeno peppers from the "Hot Hawaiian" to the "Tulsi Gabbard"....and their meat lovers pizza was named the Donald Trump.....I ordered the Donald Trump....:04:

Must say I'm impressed that a pizza place in Oahu will deliver to a trailer park in West Virginia. :uhh:

Was it all orangey though?

the people used to take care of the poor, through charities. We still do for some of it, food pantries and clothes closets and stuff. We used to give them room and board until christ became too much to the left for them to allow christ to help them.

As you note, we don't actually have to pay for the things we do, do we?
why does hollywood get money to make a movie and then we have to pay to watch it? why? I mean, what's the point, they should make it free and we watch it free, right? they really have the dough though huh? why does a campaign need money to sell their candidate? why isn't it free? come on, where is all the left's logic?

Tulsi Gabbard says she will skip the December Democratic debate

"Gabbard has been critical of the Democratic National Committee throughout her campaign, and even threatened to boycott October's DNC debate, before deciding to join.

The Hawaii representative then, without evidence, claimed that the DNC and corporate media were trying to "hijack the election."

Gabbard has continually criticized the DNC for its debate qualification criteria, including the fact that it only recognizes certain pollsters as counting toward the minimum polling threshold. "

My respect for her grows daily.

If she's not on the primary ballot here, I'll write her in.
I'm not exactly sure what the hell she's doing, but it's interesting to watch.

Seems to me at least part of what she's doing is pulling back the curtain to give us a peek. And yep that's always interesting.

the people used to take care of the poor, through charities.

No they didn't. You do not know our history very well.

URL]

the people used to take care of the poor, through charities. We still do for some of it, food pantries and clothes closets and stuff. We used to give them room and board until christ became too much to the left for them to allow christ to help them.

Show your Jeebus this:
172791-21692.png

The Productivity–Pay Gap

And review your history.

Forum List

Back