Leave them kids alone

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
(Reuters) - Apple Inc Chief Executive Office Tim Cook raised concern on Thursday over LGBTQ laws in the United States, mainly those focused on young people that opponents refer to as "don't say gay" legislation.
"As a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community, I am deeply concerned about laws being enacted across the country, particularly those focused on our vulnerable youth," Cook said on Twitter.
Walt Disney Co's Bob Chapek is another chief executive to voice his disappointment about the LGBTQ legislation.

Comment:
They are not your goddamned kids.
Parents have a 100% right to protect their children from LGBT grooming practices being pushed in our schools.
Children are "vulnerable" and easy to be manipulated by Teachers indoctrinating them in the regressive LGBT culture.
Just look at the unhinged pronoun nonsense going on now.
These LGBT extremists are not respecting the Parent's right to raise their own children the way they want.
"teacher, teacher leave them kids alone"

Some kids grow up with LGBTQ.

Can you insist that the daughter of 2 father or mothers don't talk about their families?

No one is forcing LGBTQ+ on anyone.

Bob Chapek may have one of his grandchildren to be LGBTQ and he may find out one of his children are LGBTQ.

Last edited:
A bit of an aside: If the "B" in "LGBTQ" stands for "bi", doesn't that suggest that there are only two genders?
You didn't quote the content of my posts. Bi means gay or lesbian, two father or 2 or 2 females and I is transgender. I'm not going to go in people bedrooms are you?

Can you insist that the daughter of 2 father or mothers don't talk about their families?

Perhaps "forcing" is too strong a word, but kids are being taught that homosexuality, bisexuality, etc. are normal, and they're not.

Now, I don't happen to believe that anyone chooses to be gay, just as no one chooses to be straight. I just know that, at some point, Lori Sing's ass looked really nice in those Jordache jeans, and I was hooked. I don't remember how old I was when that happened. I never "chose" to be attracted to women though. Males being attracted to females is natural and normal. Males being attracted to males may be natural, but it is not normal.

My daughter is grown and, thank God, her Mom and I never had to deal with school curriculums which even approached this discussion. But the fact is that it happens, and it shouldn't...

You didn't quote the content of my posts. Bi means gay or lesbian, two father or 2 or 2 females and I is transgender. I'm not going to go in people bedrooms are you?

So "bi" doesn't mean that someone's sexually attracted to both men and women?

Boy, learn something new every day, huh?

To answer your question, no, I'm not going to go into people's bedrooms. But, conversely, there's no need for those people to bring their bedroom proclivities into the public arena, either.

Fair is fair, after all, yes?

So "bi" doesn't mean that someone's sexually attracted to both men and women?

Boy, learn something new every day, huh?

To answer your question, no, I'm not going to go into people's bedrooms. But, conversely, there's no need for those people to bring their bedroom proclivities into the public arena, either.

Fair is fair, after all, yes?
I think KillerPenny is not a native English speaker because it sure doesn't "get" a lot about the English language.

(Reuters) - Apple Inc Chief Executive Office Tim Cook raised concern on Thursday over LGBTQ laws in the United States, mainly those focused on young people that opponents refer to as "don't say gay" legislation.
"As a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community, I am deeply concerned about laws being enacted across the country, particularly those focused on our vulnerable youth," Cook said on Twitter.
Walt Disney Co's Bob Chapek is another chief executive to voice his disappointment about the LGBTQ legislation.

Comment:
They are not your goddamned kids.
Parents have a 100% right to protect their children from LGBT grooming practices being pushed in our schools.
Children are "vulnerable" and easy to be manipulated by Teachers indoctrinating them in the regressive LGBT culture.
Just look at the unhinged pronoun nonsense going on now.
These LGBT extremists are not respecting the Parent's right to raise their own children the way they want.
"teacher, teacher leave them kids alone"
Even young children need to know that not all families are Mommy and Daddy
That is not grooming them to be homosexuals

Bob Chapek may have one of his grandchildren to be LGBTQ and he may find out one of his children are LGBTQ.
Yes the left is, why the fuck are teachers talking about butt sex to kids?

Wrong. The people who need to address this is parents.

No wonder you grew up so fucked in the head if you think that teachers own the children in their classes.
Just because a kids parents are homophobic assholes doesn’t mean the school should pretend that homosexuals don’t exist

Just because a kids parents are homophobic assholes doesn’t mean the school should pretend that homosexuals don’t exist
People have the right to be homophobic assholes and to teach their children anything they want. To deny this is to deny that parents own their children, which is simply bullshit.

People have the right to be homophobic assholes and to teach their children anything they want. To deny this is to deny that parents own their children, which is simply bullshit.

I wouldn't say homophobic, I would say they have a right to be Religious and if their religion says homosexuality is sinful, they have the right to instruct their children that is so.

Forum List

Back