G20 agrees to raise corporate taxes 15% that will fuel inflation.

Do you think this will fuel hyperinflation

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I don’t care as long as the rich get screwed

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
You said another 15% isn't a big deal.

I said no such thing. The tax is not another 15%, it is a minimum of 15%. So unless there are countries with 0% taxes, it cannot be another 15%

Why don't you send me 15% of the GROSS you get from your government pension? I promise I'll spend it on things you oppose and try to destroy your lifestyle..

again, why would I send a freeloader like you any money? But I can imagine 400 bucks a month for you would be a massive windfall since they cut out all the extra UE money you were getting.

Good lord the posts on here...some guy literally came into the topic and demanded 15% of that other poster's paycheck. Like what the hell are y'all even talking about? This place is so freaking weird.

Y'all don't even debate the issues in earnest from what I can tell.

''Give me 15% of your paycheck!!'

How about no, bro.

If 15% is no big deal, he'll never miss it. You fascist are such hypocrites, everything changes when it affects you personally.

Shush, you can't ask such things.

They want the create an international tax agency under the UN.

Proceeds to go to Hamas, ISIS, Boca Haram, and other groups aiding development of underprivileged neighbors.
Don't do that, these morons will actually believe it and the next thing you know it'll be on Fox news.

I said no such thing. The tax is not another 15%, it is a minimum of 15%. So unless there are countries with 0% taxes, it cannot be another 15%

Ohh lying, how clever! :thup:

{Is 15% really "taxing the hell out of something"?}

again, why would I send a freeloader like you any money? But I can imagine 400 bucks a month for you would be a massive windfall since they cut out all the extra UE money you were getting.

Why should a company send some international group of tyrants anything?

What's fun is to watch the hours people post.

You post all day long, hence you don't work.

I post early morning, sometimes in the evening.

That's because I spend my days making our economy work and generating the tax revenue that your government pension is based on....

This is a problem. I do not really support the tax, just trying to get around the lies being made in this thread. I am personally all for an American company offshoring if I get to by the same product for less money.
I do support the tax and don't mind paying a little more if it means some of my fellow Americans will make a living wage instead of just barely scraping by.

What's fun is to watch the hours people post.

You post all day long, hence you don't work.

I do work. I work from home and have 4 screens in front of me, 3 for work and 1 for play. I am good enough at my job I can do it and still make fun of people like you.

Good lord the posts on here...some guy literally came into the topic and demanded 15% of that other poster's paycheck. Like what the hell are y'all even talking about? This place is so freaking weird.

Y'all don't even debate the issues in earnest from what I can tell.

''Give me 15% of your paycheck!!'

How about no, bro.
The place is run by idiots, staffed by idiots, and full of idiots. It's extremely rare to have any sorta real discussion last page one, and sometimes not even that. I really just come here to laugh at the idiots.

Don't do that, these morons will actually believe it and the next thing you know it'll be on Fox news.

Yo, stupid fuck....

That's exactly what Communist China Joe Biden is promoting.

Yo, stupid fuck....

That's exactly what Communist China Joe Biden is promoting.
Oh, you believed it.

tenor (9).gif

/——/ Trump’s tariffs were temporary to force China to play fair. And it worked so well, democRATs said he had to go.

Worked so well that democrats and their CCP masters unleashed biological weapons on America to get rid of Trump.

Standard Disclaimer: The Wuhan Designer Virus® was deployed primarily to crush the pro-democracy movement in Hong Kong, attacking America to get rid of Trump was really a secondary objective, but the vassal of China, the democrats, demanded it.

Forum List

Back