Further proof the MSM needs to be exposed! Why other than bias would they do this?

You don't want cooperation, not when you can't see what to cooperate about.

Look at this situation. The media never attacked Trump. Trump walked down those stairs and promptly called Mexicans rapists and murderers. The media did not do that. They have reported what he said. Trump didn't like that they reported both good and bad so he declared the media was biased against him when all they were doing was reporting what he said. So where is he medias role in this problem? Were they only to report good things about Trump? Are they supposed to genuflect in his presence and compliment or flatter him every day in every story? The media has treated Trump no different than any other president. So whatever you think honesty is you don't have it.

But you say his is onboh sdes. That's how much of a dumb fuck youo are.

200_d.gif

When did Trump call all Mexicans rapists and murderers? Prove it! NEVER EVER did Trump say ALL Mexicans are rapists and murderers.

Now are some Mexican illegal immigrants rapists and murderers??
YES!

There would be no one to smuggle across our southern border the heroin, marijuana, cocaine, and methamphetamines that plague the United States, reducing the U.S. supply of meth that day by 80%.
The lives of 12 U.S. citizens would be saved who otherwise die a violent death at the hands of murderous illegal aliens each day. Another 13 Americans would survive who are otherwise killed each day by uninsured drunk driving illegals.
Analysis | The original source for Trump’s claim of 63,000 immigrant murders? Bad data from Steve King in 2006.

Now some of you will quibble about where that 12 Americans per day figure comes from as being included in rapists and murderers...BUT there is NO question that smuggling
of drugs kills Americans. And some Mexicans have been involved in smuggling drugs that KILL Americans!

Trump said Mexicans were rapists and murderers in his first speech.

If you really believe this you have to admit that you are a racist.

TRump never said: " Stalk an innocent woman, sue a newspaper for reporting that story, and if that doesn't work- KILL THE JOURNALISTS! he he ha hee"

Look at this situation. The media never attacked Trump. Trump walked down those stairs and promptly called Mexicans rapists and murderers. The media did not do that. They have reported what he said. Trump didn't like that they reported both good and bad so he declared the media was biased against him when all they were doing was reporting what he said. So where is he medias role in this problem? Were they only to report good things about Trump? Are they supposed to genuflect in his presence and compliment or flatter him every day in every story? The media has treated Trump no different than any other president. So whatever you think honesty is you don't have it.

200_d.gif

When did Trump call all Mexicans rapists and murderers? Prove it! NEVER EVER did Trump say ALL Mexicans are rapists and murderers.

YES!

There would be no one to smuggle across our southern border the heroin, marijuana, cocaine, and methamphetamines that plague the United States, reducing the U.S. supply of meth that day by 80%.
The lives of 12 U.S. citizens would be saved who otherwise die a violent death at the hands of murderous illegal aliens each day. Another 13 Americans would survive who are otherwise killed each day by uninsured drunk driving illegals.
Analysis | The original source for Trump’s claim of 63,000 immigrant murders? Bad data from Steve King in 2006.

Now some of you will quibble about where that 12 Americans per day figure comes from as being included in rapists and murderers...BUT there is NO question that smuggling
of drugs kills Americans. And some Mexicans have been involved in smuggling drugs that KILL Americans!

OH boy! So I proved YOU WRONG in that Trump never said all "Mexicans rapists and murderers." and therefore because he said "SOME" that makes ME a racist?

Wow no wonder people like you have problem communicating clearly with others.
The conclusion that I'm a racist regardless of my ethnicity based solely on one comment
just proves how dubious your comments are and how serious people should take your comments.

200_d.gif

YES!

OH boy! So I proved YOU WRONG in that Trump never said all "Mexicans rapists and murderers." and therefore because he said "SOME" that makes ME a racist?

The conclusion that I'm a racist regardless of my ethnicity based solely on one comment
just proves how dubious your comments are and how serious people should take your comments.

Huh???

First of all, I was not responding to YOU, idiot.

Second of all, ——— huh??? ———

The pox is on dumb asses who think the problem is on both sides. Donald Trump attacked the media falsely during his campaign and continues do so. He made them his enemy, he is not the victim.

You are so full of Shit...

The pox is on dumb asses who think the problem is on both sides. Donald Trump attacked the media falsely during his campaign and continues do so. He made them his enemy, he is not the victim.
You're a good and obedient winger.

The Division Pimps on both ends appreciate and thank you. They owe you their success.

Like I said, it is you dumb asses who think everything is on both sides that makes it so things can't change. You are the ones the division pimps depend on.

The division pimps are all on the left Dip Shit...

You're a good and obedient winger.

The Division Pimps on both ends appreciate and thank you. They owe you their success.

Like I said, it is you dumb asses who think everything is on both sides that makes it so things can't change. You are the ones the division pimps depend on.

The division pimps are all on the left Dip Shit...

So are their whores.

200_d.gif

YES!

I recall when this whole thing blew up years ago, and it was mentioned how often Coyotes rape their packages on the way across.

Bed wetters only care about wet backs when they can be exploited.

This is the headline from the Chicago Tribune when President Trump was offering support.
There was truly NO NEED to make this the headline...except to perpetuate the MSM biased news!

Trump, who often calls journalists the 'enemy of the people,' offers support after Capital Gazette shootings

Trump, who often calls journalists the 'enemy of the people,' offers support after Capital Gazette shootings
Trump needs to be the adult president "Merica needs, not a Hollywood idiot.

Forum List

Back