Further proof the MSM needs to be exposed! Why other than bias would they do this?

The "press" dropped all pretense the moment they saw this guy coming down the escalator.

He's asked for some of it, including that dumb quote, but the press is no longer even trying to be objective.

As usual, a pox on both houses.

I agree 100%, we are now all about dividing, my side is right, your side is wrong and we aren’t going to compromise. Trump brought some of this on himself and the press is going after the President non-stop.

I look at two issues, immigration and gun control.

On gun control, the left wants more legislation, more laws, gun free zones, stricter enforcement and harsher penalties. The right, no more laws, relax regulations, allow guns everywhere. No one addressing the root of the problem.

On immigration the right wants more legislation, more laws, no sanctuary cities, stricter enforcement and harsher penalties. The left want no more laws, relax regulations, sanctuary cities, don’t follow the laws. No one is addressing the root of the problem.
And on immigration, neither side is holding Mexican and South American "leaders' responsible for making their countries so horrific that their victimized people desperately want to escape, and neither side is holding American businesses responsible for providing a magnet for these desperate people by hiring them under the table.

The so called press is biased. They set out to deceive the American people, their dishonesty, lies and twisted half truths are intentional. I can think of no greater threat to the country than those filthy liars.
You've swallowed the kool aid.

The "press" dropped all pretense the moment they saw this guy coming down the escalator.

He's asked for some of it, including that dumb quote, but the press is no longer even trying to be objective.

I agree 100%, we are now all about dividing, my side is right, your side is wrong and we aren’t going to compromise. Trump brought some of this on himself and the press is going after the President non-stop.

On gun control, the left wants more legislation, more laws, gun free zones, stricter enforcement and harsher penalties. The right, no more laws, relax regulations, allow guns everywhere. No one addressing the root of the problem.

On immigration the right wants more legislation, more laws, no sanctuary cities, stricter enforcement and harsher penalties. The left want no more laws, relax regulations, sanctuary cities, don’t follow the laws. No one is addressing the root of the problem.
And on immigration, neither side is holding Mexican and South American "leaders' responsible for making their countries so horrific that their victimized people desperately want to escape, and neither side is holding American businesses responsible for providing a magnet for these desperate people by hiring them under the table.

You might want to check US foreign policy.

I think you have over simplified both positions on both guns and immigration.
I think almost every gun owner would tell you that they have no problems with the laws in place and feel they need to be properly enforced. The problem comes from those that keep pointing out the Australian model of gun control. Basically no guns at all that they think would solve everything while not looking at other causes of death and those numbers.

Yes some want to get rid of catch and release. They want to have only nice educated people crossing the border. Others say open up the borders let everyone in. Any talk of things like e-verify is soundly shutdown.

The biggest problem is too many want to go one direction or the other and the middle is often left with no supporters because of the vocal opposition.

The so called press is biased. They set out to deceive the American people, their dishonesty, lies and twisted half truths are intentional. I can think of no greater threat to the country than those filthy liars.

No I touched a nerve and you reacted. The left will be destroyed once and for all, American will be great again free of the left's treachery, lies, and scheming.

I think almost every gun owner would tell you that they have no problems with the laws in place and feel they need to be properly enforced. The problem comes from those that keep pointing out the Australian model of gun control. Basically no guns at all that they think would solve everything while not looking at other causes of death and those numbers.

Yes some want to get rid of catch and release. They want to have only nice educated people crossing the border. Others say open up the borders let everyone in. Any talk of things like e-verify is soundly shutdown.

The biggest problem is too many want to go one direction or the other and the middle is often left with no supporters because of the vocal opposition.

The borders are not open. Any reference to open borders is disingenuous.

No I touched a nerve and you reacted. The left will be destroyed once and for all, American will be great again free of the left's treachery, lies, and scheming.

So as we watch the far right dying you make this claim.

That was the point, oversimplification or not. There is currently no middle ground. Also, anyone can buy a gun in Australia, this is what is required:
  • 18 years or over
  • Judged as a fit and proper person
  • Have undergone a firearms safety training course and;
  • Have provided documentation about the storage arrangements in which they will secure the firearm.

The borders are not open. Any reference to open borders is disingenuous.

He said “others say open up the borders” he didn’t claim that there are currently open borders.

Are you high? We control the House, Senate, White House, and are stacking the SCOTUS with conservative justices and Dem's can't do jack shit about it. Your party on the other hand can't even beat an amateur politician who had never run for office before, here let me laugh at you :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Are you high? We control the House, Senate, White House, and are stacking the SCOTUS with conservative justices and Dem's can't do jack shit about it. Your party on the other hand can't even beat an amateur politician who had never run for office before, here let me laugh at you :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
And yet....we keep hearing about how helpless trumpanzees are...that everything that happens or doesn't happen right now that isn't to trump's liking is all on the Left and the Democrats.

Too funny! :71:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Much of this could end in November. Trump is facing potential impeachment for using illegal methods in the last elections. So like I said, we are watching the far right die.

Much of this could end in November. Trump is facing potential impeachment for using illegal methods in the last elections. So like I said, we are watching the far right die.

I hope the far left and far right die, they are hurting America.

High on paint fumes most likely and Weapons Grade Stupid to begin with.

Democrooks have not faced having so little political power since the attempted to split the country for the sake of maintaining ownership of slaves.

Perhaps that's why they're increasing their violent behavior.

It's a good thing schools have indoctrinated the people susceptible to becoming mindless servile nanny state bed wetters into also being hoplophobes.

And yet....we keep hearing about how helpless trumpanzees are...that everything that happens or doesn't happen right now that isn't to trump's liking is all on the Left and the Democrats.

Too funny! :71:

No you do not, you are lying wow a liberal lying shocker. We get it, you people have sour grapes over your losing the election and now you are pissy about it. Don't think you are fooling anyone lib. :itsok:

Oh please, Dem's have nothing new to run on just the same old BS they lost on before. America has rejected your shit, you can't come to grips with this so you keep on losing.

No you do not, you are lying wow a liberal lying shocker. We get it, you people have sour grapes over your losing the election and now you are pissy about it. Don't think you are fooling anyone lib. :itsok:

Sour Grapes?

More like interstellar butthurt....

12expm.jpg

Well folks, the petty faggot mod is on erasing my posts so that bed wetters don't get too offended, so I'll see you all around later.

Have fun!

......The media never attacked Trump. ....

You have a funny habit of making declarations contrary to reality as if you really believe it. I don't want to think you're that stupid, so I have to conclude you are incorrigibly dishonest.

Forum List

Back