Furious Over ‘You Didn’t Build That,’ Small Biz Owner Shuts Store Door on Biden

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
"Crumb and Get It" is a mom and pop store. Literally. Chris and his wife Kelly run the place and need all the business they can get.
McMurray said the Vice President's entourage got to the point and made its pitch.

"She said they have selected 'Crumb and Get It" to be his stop on his way to Blacksburg and was wondering if that was ok."

Here's the part that might make other business owners crazy.

"This is an opportunity of a lifetime but essentially I said 'No offense to you or the campaign but I just decline you guys coming in here. At that time she said 'Are you sure? There's going to be a lot of press, a lot of activity,’" McMurray said.

Why in the world would a new business owner say "no" to a photo op with the Vice President of the United States?

McMurray said it was President Obama's recent remarks about small business and who built what.

"Very simply, ‘you didn't build that’” McMurray said. “Speaking of small businesses and entrepreneurs all across this country and actually last night my wife was up all night. No sleep, she's worked a full 24 hours."

Furious Over

Again, I say, BWAHAHHAAAA!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Then there was the Buycott! Who are the true red white and blue hypotwits?

Crumb and Get It! Conservatives urge ‘buycott’ of bakery that snubbed Biden

and he was no mere spokesperson, he was Vice President of the United States of America at the time.

You people hated President Obama so much you shunned his VP

:1peleas:
Crumb and Get It! Conservatives urge 'buycott' of bakery that snubbed Biden

Last edited:
"Crumb and Get It" is a mom and pop store. Literally. Chris and his wife Kelly run the place and need all the business they can get.
McMurray said the Vice President's entourage got to the point and made its pitch.

"She said they have selected 'Crumb and Get It" to be his stop on his way to Blacksburg and was wondering if that was ok."

Here's the part that might make other business owners crazy.

"This is an opportunity of a lifetime but essentially I said 'No offense to you or the campaign but I just decline you guys coming in here. At that time she said 'Are you sure? There's going to be a lot of press, a lot of activity,’" McMurray said.

Why in the world would a new business owner say "no" to a photo op with the Vice President of the United States?

McMurray said it was President Obama's recent remarks about small business and who built what.

"Very simply, ‘you didn't build that’” McMurray said. “Speaking of small businesses and entrepreneurs all across this country and actually last night my wife was up all night. No sleep, she's worked a full 24 hours."

Furious Over

Again, I say, BWAHAHHAAAA!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
And I'd really like to thank you and buy you a dozen yellow roses for leaving this behind.

Such a testament in 2012 to the future, 6 years later

It says they ran out of food the next couple of days....apparently the buycott worked !!!!

I would have said sure...then tried to kick him in his tiny balls.

He is one of the smearmeisters that went after Robert Bork.
Waaaaahahahaha Bork was a Dork who deserved to be pilloried

It says they ran out of food the next couple of days....apparently the buycott worked !!!!

I would have said sure...then tried to kick him in his tiny balls.

He is one of the smearmeisters that went after Robert Bork.
Waaaaahahahaha Bork was a Dork who deserved to be pilloried

Oh what a well thought out statement. I was just reading your trash over in that climate change thread.

And you call Bork a dork......that's rich.

Oh what a well thought out statement. I was just reading your trash over in that climate change thread.

And you call Bork a dork......that's rich.
He deserved a long painful death

Being a left winger...I can see why you think you know what people deserve.

I am not sure what Ted Kennedy "deserved" but I hope it was painful as he hopped on the road to hell.

Never so glad to see someone's obituary.

He, with Biden smeared Bork. They lied and basically denied him a fair hearing.

Glad to know you think that is O.K.

Prick

What was funny, was that Mitt Romney gave nearly the same speech. You didn't do that alone.

Democrats didn't act like a$$hats. Maybe they should have.

Forum List

Back