Funny What We Don't See Here

Some are MUCH LESS perfect than others.

When 50 of one race murder another race, we SHOULD point out the problem.

We should not be bullied into silence because a rare white guy assaults an African.

SHOULD we though?

Judge not lest you be judged says the Bible.

The stats are a bit older, but note how Whites were charged with more crimes more often than other racial groups.

Death Angel said:
Some are MUCH LESS perfect than others.
When 50 of one race murder another race, we SHOULD point out the problem.
We should not be bullied into silence because a rare white guy assaults an African.

Yes we have been pointing out what white racism has done for a long time. Because 50 of one race murdering another one is not blacks doing it to whites.

There is a difference between excuses and facts. The reality here is that whites have excused their racism and pretend that it has no effeect on those who face it. I'm not excusing bad behavior because their are blacks who use racism to achieve things such as becoming President, or Sexretary of State. I am simply pointing out a cause for something that whites such as yourself don't want to recognize. Because you do that both bad behaviors continue. If white racism stopped, attacks on whitrs by blacks would also stop.

You ask about a magical threshold. This always the excuse whites have. Work on eliminating racism from the white community instead of looking for excuses as to why you can't.

The reality here is that whites have excused their racism

Bullshit. We are all aware racism is not excusable, and laws have been changed.Most people know racism is bad. I'm talking about crimes like beating people up in the street, stomping them down, smash and grab robberies and then, they get let right out of jail with no bail.. or let out multiple times by mush head, liberals who do just that. Make excuses for crime while putting innocent peoples lives at risk every day.

Well that doesn't really happen because whites makes sure they live as far away from blk ppl as poss and blk ppl are fully aware that they will be severly punished if they harm a white kid

Go visit Oakland. you'll see there are plenty of whites, blacks latinos and asians living close to each other. .... anyway, THAT doesnt happen? what fucking planet do you live on? You must live in a gated community is my guess.

If you played football, you would have loved rugby. Everybody gets to run with the ball.
Ive watched rugby, it looks insane to me. My cojones aren’t that big. It reminds me of a game we played in the Army, called push all. Anything, and I mean ANYTHING was permitted within fifteen feet of the ball.

The reality here is that whites have excused their racism

Bullshit. We are all aware racism is not excusable, and laws have been changed.Most people know racism is bad. I'm talking about crimes like beating people up in the street, stomping them down, smash and grab robberies and then, they get let right out of jail with no bail.. or let out multiple times by mush head, liberals who do just that. Make excuses for crime while putting innocent peoples lives at risk every day.
Whites smashed and grabbed so don't try pinning all of it on blacks like you guys tried with the Floyd protests. On top of that, you aren't talking about the Wall Street smash and grab which almost took down this nation, nor are you talking about the corporate and billionaire smash and grab during the pandemic where they walked off with 3.9 trillion. You talk about people getting let out of jail while you defend a crook president and his cronies that have done more harm to this country than any smash and grab.

Don't be white trying to lecture me about making excuses for crime when most every white conservative here makes all kinds of excuses for white crime. I worked in the black community taking potential criminals off the streets, so I am not real good at listening to whites who have done little more than sit on their asses barking about black crime when white crime has always been far higher.

I have seen the conditions white racism creates, therefore when I say the problems we see in the black community has its roots in white racism its not because I want to make an excuse.

Ive watched rugby, it looks insane to me. My cojones aren’t that big. It reminds me of a game we played in the Army, called push all. Anything, and I mean ANYTHING was permitted within fifteen feet of the ball.
Rugby has rules. You can't tackle above the neck, you must wrap up the player you tackle, you cannot launch off the ground to make a hit. You can't leave your feet except for a line out, No forward passes, no blocking, and there are at least 150 other rules.

Go visit Oakland. you'll see there are plenty of whites, blacks latinos and asians living close to each other. .... anyway, THAT doesnt happen? what fucking planet do you live on? You must live in a gated community is my guess.
There are a lot of places where the things Paul said applies. It get real old reading whites trying to always dispute somebody using 1 place or one black person.

There are places where white communities want to leave a city and form its own town.

Whites smashed and grabbed so don't try pinning all of it on blacks like you guys tried with the Floyd protests. On top of that, you aren't talking about the Wall Street smash and grab which almost took down this nation, nor are you talking about the corporate and billionaire smash and grab during the pandemic where they walked off with 3.9 trillion. You talk about people getting let out of jail while you defend a crook president and his cronies that have done more harm to this country than any smash and grab.

Don't be white trying to lecture me about making excuses for crime when most every white conservative here makes all kinds of excuses for white crime. I worked in the black community taking potential criminals off the streets, so I am not real good at listening to whites who have done little more than sit on their asses barking about black crime when white crime has always been far higher.

I have seen the conditions white racism creates, therefore when I say the problems we see in the black community has its roots in white racism its not because I want to make an excuse.
Don't be white trying to lecture me about making excuses for crime when most every white conservative here makes all kinds of excuses for white crime.

Just more racism from you here.. and, whos' excusing white crime? a criminal is a criminal if convicted in court of law, I dont give a shit what color they are... I never said corporate greed or stealing was good or excusable so I have no idea why you bring this up, as if I had taken some position on that... you can stop trying to put words in my mouth I never said.

Don't be white trying to lecture me about making excuses for crime when most every white conservative here makes all kinds of excuses for white crime.

Just more racism from you here.. and, whos' excusing white crime? a criminal is a criminal if convicted in court of law, I dont give a shit what color they are... I never said corporate greed or stealing was good or excusable so I have no idea why you bring this up, as if I had taken some position on that... you can stop trying to put words in my mouth I never said.

No racism friom me.

The OP was about 3 white kids who beat up another white kid. To that yoiu said

Difference? I blame these white punk thugs for this... not anyone Black or anyone else not involved. Had it been black youth doing this and you would have blamed it on "white society" or white people. I dont see anyone making excuses for these punks actions.

And when you posted this, you showed that you have no understanding of the impact white racism has on blacks. Whites have excused white crime all the time here. It's call using per capita. And the reality of living black in America is that you are forced to hold in anger because of the shit whites do. Some people are able to conrol their rage others aren't. Yet those like you pretend this doesn't exist and don't want tto listen to how things whites have done creates a lot of the bad things blacks do.

You need to start listening.

Okay. When are you going to start working on black communities instead of just blaming Whitey for everything?

For the record, if these kids beat their classmate, they're assholes and should do time.
I blame whitey for what whitey has caused.

I used to think you were crazy pointing out that racism was everywhere, and all whites are inherently racist. I still think you do that, but I've noticed on this board that there are a LOT of crazy racist assholes. They blame blacks for everything under the sun. Nobody is perfect, no matter what race.
I have never said all whites were inherently racist or pointed out that racism is everywhere. I have responded to racism directed to me here and by whites here to blacks in general.

It IS anecdotal and not comparable to the HUNDREDS of threads we've moved out of the Race Forum. It's LARGELY anecdotal, because all of these boys KNEW EACH OTHER and were on the HS Football team together.

It's not some beating of a stranger picked off the street or pushed onto a subway track. And YOU DONT KNOW what prompted this.

I did a minute's research here. The school has an "A" rating for diversity, and a 93% graduation rate. It's not some 1950's cracker school with a couple token blacks in the body.

But it seems YOU jumped right to a hate crime. I doubt the boy was the first and only black kid on the football team. MAYBE you're right.

But right NOW -- it's a "stupid racist white boy" thread.
No flacaltenn it is not anecdotal. If I was like your racist buddies, I would make a thread and put up 9-10 stories like this every day. But I don't have the time to waste doing that. And if I did that, you'd move or close the thread.

You are looking for an excuse. It doesn't matter if these guys knew each other, it doesn't matter what kind of grade the school got for diversity, this is white on white crime and had 3 blacks done this you wou;d not be making excuses or doing mental gymnastics trying to find a way to dfferentiate how the crime was done.

It's funny how all the "colorblind, non racist repeaters of one sentence from Dr. King are never able to post stories like this.

View attachment 574699

This is not an anecdote, because this happens frequently. Bullying is a real serious problem and instead of ignoring the problems in white communities to point fingers at us and lying to yourself about how white racism doesn't exist, take a look at the 4 fingers pointing back at you then start working on white communities.
The 3 suspects didn’t beat up a black team mate. They beat up another white kid.

So Lil’ I’m.2’s commentary about “race” has nothing to do with this story.

If he had left it to bullying, he might at long last have made a coherent point.

But inasmuch as he couldn’t stop his racist ass from trying to inject race into the discussion, his score remains 0 for Ever.

I have never said all whites were inherently racist or pointed out that racism is everywhere. I have responded to racism directed to me here and by whites here to blacks in general.
That's true. You're the one white guy that posts here, who says you have a mixed race daughter, so you can appease your wife.

She might even believe you if you didn't go so far off the rails. Daily you throw up straw men just so you can tear them down.

You just post silly stuff, why?

Forum List

Back