Funny What We Don't See Here

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
It's funny how all the "colorblind, non racist repeaters of one sentence from Dr. King are never able to post stories like this.

1639274027868.png

This is not an anecdote, because this happens frequently. Bullying is a real serious problem and instead of ignoring the problems in white communities to point fingers at us and lying to yourself about how white racism doesn't exist, take a look at the 4 fingers pointing back at you then start working on white communities.

It's funny how all the "colorblind, non racist repeaters of one sentence from Dr. King are never able to post stories like this.

View attachment 574699

This is not an anecdote, because this happens frequently. Bullying is a real serious problem and instead of ignoring the problems in white communities to point fingers at us and lying to yourself about how white racism doesn't exist, take a look at the 4 fingers pointing back at you then start working on white communities.
Okay. When are you going to start working on black communities instead of just blaming Whitey for everything?

For the record, if these kids beat their classmate, they're assholes and should do time.

I challenge you to name me ONE black community in America.
Now listen to a story. Bear with me.

The Pope, President , Jessie Jackson and a small boy were on a plane. The plane was gonna crash but only had 4 parachutes.

The pilot said I'm the pilot and grabbed a parachute and jumped.

The President said I'm the president and grabbed a chute and jumped.

Jessie Jackson said I'm the smartest black man alive and jumped.

The Pope said. ......son....I've lived a long and fruitful life................

Boy interupts. Shut up pope. The world's smartest black man just jumped with my backpack.

View attachment 574699

It IS anecdotal and not comparable to the HUNDREDS of threads we've moved out of the Race Forum. It's LARGELY anecdotal, because all of these boys KNEW EACH OTHER and were on the HS Football team together.

It's not some beating of a stranger picked off the street or pushed onto a subway track. And YOU DONT KNOW what prompted this.

I did a minute's research here. The school has an "A" rating for diversity, and a 93% graduation rate. It's not some 1950's cracker school with a couple token blacks in the body.

But it seems YOU jumped right to a hate crime. I doubt the boy was the first and only black kid on the football team. MAYBE you're right.

But right NOW -- it's a "stupid racist white boy" thread.

View attachment 574699

View attachment 574699

Difference? I blame these white punk thugs for this... not anyone Black or anyone else not involved. Had it been black youth doing this and you would have blamed it on "white society" or white people. I dont see anyone making excuses for these punks actions.

New Topics

Forum List

Back