Funny isnt it? How the left are kept in the dark and utterly brainwashed?

How did he become the leader of the Ku Klux Klan in America?
Lemme guess, you really are this stupid.

1708700374605.png

Lemme guess, you really are this stupid.

View attachment 907122
Strike three and you went down swinging. He`s a hero to all racists and I know those people well after 35 years of working in heavy industry. I`ve walked the walk and listened to the garbage that comes out of their mouths. In the early 70s when sons and their fathers worked in the mill at the same time, I heard the same garbage coming out of both mouths. Fact!

So because Trump gave to charity once we're supposed to ignore all the other illegal shit he did? What the logic here?
Name the Illegal shit ... shit for brains.He also donated each fiscal
year as Potus to charity.Name another Potus who forked over
his Presidential salary.

I care less what he is. Did you vote for Hillary after he supported her?
Plus everyman Trump also attended the wedding of Hillary
and Bill.Or maybe the after wedding party.Plus Everyman Trump
also donated to politician Schumer.

To be fair, anyone that is only focused on how the other side is bad while completely ignoring the shortcomings of their own part is blind and dumb.

Doesn't matter, if you only are saying Biden bad or trump bad and have nothing else to say, or spend all of time only focused on the negative of the other side then you're not thinking for yourself or really caring about the country. You're only focused on hating the other side

There are a lot of shit republicans and trump has a lot of faults. Granted today's democrats are almost all anti American, corrupt, evil fucks that should be kicked out of the country, but they weren't always this bad. And we have some good ones like Tulsi gabbard, but even her side was so corrupt and evil she left the party.

There is too much irrational "I hate soandso" on both sides and too precious few that say "I love America"

But yes, today's left are definitely way over the line and being dumb, blind, complacent and just so in the dark as to what they are doing to our country it angers me. Their entire party is rotten with those types.

/----/ You do better.
Say Stoolie ... explain why there is No version of Rightist.
We know or should know what a Leftist
is and means.It's s'not knowed badge of honor to
be referred to as a Leftist.
Not to be conflated with the word Liberal.
Thomas Jefferson was a Liberal.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan was a Liberal.

To be fair, anyone that is only focused on how the other side is bad while completely ignoring the shortcomings of their own part is blind and dumb.

Doesn't matter, if you only are saying Biden bad or trump bad and have nothing else to say, or spend all of time only focused on the negative of the other side then you're not thinking for yourself or really caring about the country. You're only focused on hating the other side

There are a lot of shit republicans and trump has a lot of faults. Granted today's democrats are almost all anti American, corrupt, evil fucks that should be kicked out of the country, but they weren't always this bad. And we have some good ones like Tulsi gabbard, but even her side was so corrupt and evil she left the party.

There is too much irrational "I hate soandso" on both sides and too precious few that say "I love America"

But yes, today's left are definitely way over the line and being dumb, blind, complacent and just so in the dark as to what they are doing to our country it angers me. Their entire party is rotten with those types.
You are acting too fairly.As if every once in a while { like around
Christmas } a Democrat mite casually say something nice or
fully correct about his counterpart { a Republican }.
That's akin to opening a can of worms and finding gold
nuggets.Ain't gonna hoppen.

Forum List

Back