Funny how Democrats and the Left now pretend to be anti Russia

Funny how Democrats and the Left now pretend to be anti Russia​

Have you been in a fucking coma the last 10 years? We Democrats have been yelling at Republicans since before 2016 because of your party colluding with Russia to destroy American Democracy.

Now sit down and be quiet.

Ohh look, a Nazi is lying - how droll.

Funny how Democrats and the Left now pretend to be anti Russia​

Have you been in a fucking coma the last 10 years? We Democrats have been yelling at Republicans since before 2016 because of your party colluding with Russia to destroy American Democracy.

Now sit down and be quiet.
That was a made up scandal, but keep pushing that lie.

Funny how the Republicans and right openly admit being pro-Russia, speaking out in Putin support as Russia once again invades another neighboring country.

Ah, look at you lie.

The pressure of your impeding loss in November is weighing you down and you're lashing out with blatant lies and demagoguery.

Remember, Americans (Republicans) were warning you Nazis about Putin and Russia back in 2012.

Last edited:
Repeats the LIE that Reagan policies caused the demise of the Soviet Union
Facts are that the USSR took no economic actions as a result of Reagans policies

Realistically, there is nothing Reagan could have done to cause an economic collapse in a few years

The Soviet Economy had been collapsing for decades and was exacerbated by its ten year occupation of Afghanistan

What a sad little Nazi.

You wailed and gnashed teeth when the wall and your beloved USSR fell.

I guess you do not read many threads on this forum.

The OP made the topic partisan duopoly politics, yet you do not ask him this question.
I haven’t read support of Putin by Rs on this forum. Could it be you misrepresented their posts?

The OP mentioned the love the left once had for Russia. This is factual no? Do you dispute this?

I haven’t read support of Putin by Rs on this forum. Could it be you misrepresented their posts?

The OP mentioned the love the left once had for Russia. This is factual no? Do you dispute this?

None of the conservatives support Putin, but Gator and the other leftists have created dozens of thread lying about us - so that's what he means. To democrats, an accusation based on a lie is better than the truth.

Funny how the Republicans and right openly admit being pro-Russia, speaking out in Putin support as Russia once again invades another neighboring country.
Do you think the OP expresses support for Putin? I’m not seeing it. Can you identify it for me?

PS. How many nations has Russia invaded since the fall of the USSR? Now compare that to the number invaded by the US.

Forum List

Back