Fundies react to the death of Steven Hawking

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Is it hypocritical to use the fruits of scientific endeavour to damn a scientist ? Never mind,the love shines through.

oh big deal , Hawkings is dead , he was old enough i guess . Just a comment . --------------

Is it hypocritical to use the fruits of scientific endeavour to damn a scientist ? Never mind,the love shines through.

Is it any worse than you wetting yourself with glee when an elderly man was attacked with baseball bats, sustained severe head injuries, and you screeched that you wish he’d been HIT HARDER?

Or when a female politician was hit in the face with cake, you opined that she should have been SMASHED IN THE FACE WITH HOUSEBRICKS.
Hmmmmmm, Tammy? :eusa_think:

Last edited:
It is just real odd that the Left Wingers are so obsessed with the Fundamental Christians.
What are they doing to the left wingers?
very strange

I've never understood the obsession over Hawking, overrated and I think he said some shit just to stir people up.

I've never understood the obsession over Hawking, overrated and I think he said some shit just to stir people up.
According to Tammy, You’re not allowed to say that if you use the internetz
:iyfyus.jpg:

A few years ago I read an article of Hawking talking about the Middle East, Arabs, Zionism, Israel, etc. He admitted he didn't know when and why the term Palestine was adopted. He was just blabbering shit he'd heard read somewhere else and in no way was an expert

According to Tammy, You’re not allowed to say that if you use the internetz
:iyfyus.jpg:

A few years ago I read an article of Hawking talking about the Middle East, Arabs, Zionism, Israel, etc. He admitted he didn't know when and why the term Palestine was adopted. He was just blabbering shit he'd heard read somewhere else and in no way was an expert

Ummmm.... hate to break this to ya but Stephen Hawking was never a political scientist. He was a science scientist.

Duh.

Forum List

Back