Fully "vaxxed" Maxine Waters gets rona

Antivaxxers haven't changed. They're still the dumbest, most dishonest cult losers to ever walk the planet.

It's the butthurt that makes them so bitter. Everything they've ever said or predicted has been hilariously wrong. Everyone on the planet is laughing at them, and won't stop. Hence, butthurt.

Fortunately for humanity, antivaxxism is self-limiting. COVID doesn't care about their butthurt.
It's just a coincidence that the vast majority of people dying from Corona are unvaxxed.

DUH!

Again, prior to changing it, it was "A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases."
Now, according to the current definition from the CDC: "A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases."
Like chicken soup
So before they changed it, it was exactly the same?

You may want to try that again.

Because it rapidly became apparent that millions of Americans are too ignorant to understand that no vaccine can prevent you from becoming infected, they only give your body the means with which to rapidly mount a defense with antibodies already present or at least the template to produce them in your bloodstream already.

A 90% reduction in the development of clinical symptoms after exposure is pretty damned good for any first generation vaccine.
Of course, Americans are just too ignorant to understand the $cience. Good luck with your gene therapy experiment.
I'm good with my own immune system for a flu but knock yourself out. Or should I say "clot" yourself out?

It's just a coincidence that the vast majority of people dying from Corona are unvaxxed.

DUH!
I don't believe that's true any longer.

People with compromised immune systems don't gain much if any benefit from vaccination so no matter how many times you are vaccinated if you're in that group your odds of serious or fatal disease are pretty high.

DUH!
Where is this? Not here they aren't.
But everybody dying from the clot shots are jabbed. Maybe that's where you got confused

As always, I wish her what every cult member wished President Trump when he got it.
How many people did Trump infect when he was shuffling around without a mask?

That was a nice limo ride that he took, wasen't it?

Of course, Americans are just too ignorant to understand the $cience. Good luck with your gene therapy experiment.
I'm good with my own immune system for a flu but knock yourself out. Or should I say "clot" yourself out?
I had the initial two shots plus a booster of the Pfizer vaccine more than a year ago, I'm fine.

I also had a couple of mild rounds with Covid so now I have long lasting if not permanent immunity.

Where is this? Not here they aren't.
But everybody dying from the clot shots are jabbed. Maybe that's where you got confused
Well that's certainly not true, people died of all those clot related issues before the first vaccine was ever developed.

Viruses themselves, particularly upper respiratory viruses have long been known to produce all of those conditions.

We've known for many decades that most heart murmurs were caused by viral infections usually in infancy through about age 10 or so.

Well that's certainly not true, people died of all those clot related issues before the first vaccine was ever developed.

Viruses themselves, particularly upper respiratory viruses have long been known to produce all of those conditions.

We've known for many decades that most heart murmurs were caused by viral infections usually in infancy through about age 10 or so.
The fact you are so unaware of the carnage these clot shots have left in their wake is astonishing.
Free country dude. Jab up till they tell you to stop. None of my business but you should do a tiny bit of research outside of Pravda or the pharma-owned govt agencies

The fact you are so unaware of the carnage these clot shots have left in their wake is astonishing.
Free country dude. Jab up till they tell you to stop. None of my business but you should do a tiny bit of research outside of Pravda or the pharma-owned govt agencies
Your uneducated opinion is worth cost of the paper it is written on here.

Your claim is a crock of shit.

Your uneducated opinion is worth cost of the paper it is written on here.
Fine, I tried. The sad thing is, a tiny bit of out-of-the-box research might open your eyes to the truth. I'm not your mentor.
Like I said, take all the clot shots they tell you to. Free country. Just don't expect me to ever surrender to your irrational fears of a bad flu.
I will never take that poison. I don't ever wear a mask. I go where I want & do what I do. You are welcome to the same freedoms & I will defend them for you if it comes to it but I will never bend the knee to your fears

Fine, I tried. The sad thing is, a tiny bit of out-of-the-box research might open your eyes to the truth. I'm not your mentor.
Like I said, take all the clot shots they tell you to. Free country. Just don't expect me to ever surrender to your irrational fears of a bad flu.
I will never take that poison. I don't ever wear a mask. I go where I want & do what I do. You are welcome to the same freedoms & I will defend them for you if it comes to it but I will never bend the knee to your fears
You're wasting a lot of bandwidth offering nothing but your own opinion to support your own uneducated and uninformed opinion.

Like it or not the data available simply doesn't support your claim. If it did, we'd see more deaths from these conditions than Deaths and that's not the case in any country on earth.

Again, prior to changing it, it was "A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases."
Now, according to the current definition from the CDC: "A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases."
Like chicken soup

It's the same definition.

And no dummy, chicken soup does not train immune response.

Last edited:
You mean this "vaccine" can't protect you from being infected. It wouldn't even qualify as a vaccine prior to the changing of the definition.

Ridiculous, many vaccines don't fully prevent from getting infected.

Flu vaccines never have and Tetanus shots had about 90% effectiveness.

Who is feeding you this stupid, ignorant nonsense?

You're wasting a lot of bandwidth offering nothing but your own opinion to support your own uneducated and uninformed opinion.

Like it or not the data available simply doesn't support your claim. If it did, we'd see more deaths from these conditions than Deaths and that's not the case in any country on earth.
Cower in fear & take your clot shots proggy. Free country. I'll never take them or surrender to your irrational fear mongering.
I'll stick to my immune system & use chicken soup for my "vaccine". Besides, I have lots of HCQ & Ivermectin. Rona ranks with climate change for you sheeple obsess about. It really drives you crazy that so many of us laugh at your cowardice & ignore your demands.
Good luck with all that

Cower in fear & take your clot shots proggy. Free country. I'll never take them or surrender to your irrational fear mongering.
I'll stick to my immune system & use chicken soup for my "vaccine". Besides, I have lots of HCQ & Ivermectin. Rona ranks with climate change for you sheeple obsess about. It really drives you crazy that so many of us laugh at your cowardice & ignore your demands.
Good luck with all that

Holy bag of crazy.

She's had 4 shot clots & encourages everybody to get them so they can get rona too.
She'll probably recover from the flu but you can't fix stupid

“Today, I have received a positive test result for COVID. I am currently isolating and have no symptoms. I am following all protocols as recommended by the Office of the Attending Physician and CDC guidance. I am grateful to be fully vaccinated and to have received two booster shots. Thankfully, I am feeling fine and recommend everyone to get vaccinated if you have not done so already.”

Reality bites. :rolleyes-41:

The trouble is, the onset of Corona virus didn't give the human race 20 years to figure out how to avoid the disease in any one way except for total isolation or wearing haz mat suits. Of course, they're four thousand dollars after sales tax. And that doesn't include the cost of having it sanitized after each outing. Compression cleaning chamber? Through the roof!
1651236715852.png

Last edited:
Vitamin D& Chicken soup don't cause you to manufacture antibodies to any disease. Covid vaccines do.
That is a treatment...............as the antibodies wane with time........they don't train the immune system........and the jabs leave the injection site...........oops.

Covaxin is a real vaccine............not this crap.

They did change the definition for it...........Now aspirin is a VACCINE.........lmao

Forum List

Back