Fully "vaxxed" Maxine Waters gets rona

Whats with the jumping straight to conspiracies?

Kamala was tested on her way to see the President. People also get tested if someone they came in contact with tested positive.
I am asking why people with no symptoms are getting Covid tests when they have no symptoms. I have tested twice both times I was positive and the symptoms prompted me to get tested.

Why are you looking for conspiracies?

I am asking why people with no symptoms are getting Covid tests when they have no symptoms. I have tested twice both times I was positive and the symptoms prompted me to get tested.

Why are you looking for conspiracies?
If you are going over to sit in the same office as POTUS you get tested. No conspiracies required.

She's had 4 shot clots & encourages everybody to get them so they can get rona too.
She'll probably recover from the flu but you can't fix stupid

“Today, I have received a positive test result for COVID. I am currently isolating and have no symptoms. I am following all protocols as recommended by the Office of the Attending Physician and CDC guidance. I am grateful to be fully vaccinated and to have received two booster shots. Thankfully, I am feeling fine and recommend everyone to get vaccinated if you have not done so already.”

Vaccination can't prevent you from being infected. Your immune system can't act on an antigen until you've been infected with it.

She tested positive, that doesn't tell us anything about how high her viral load is but it must not be too high since she's basically asymptomatic.

She's also of an age where her immune system likely isn't working up to par so vaccination would at best have marginal effects.

That's why the rates of serious/critical disease and death to up exponentially for people over 65.

She's had 4 shot clots & encourages everybody to get them so they can get rona too.
She'll probably recover from the flu but you can't fix stupid

“Today, I have received a positive test result for COVID. I am currently isolating and have no symptoms. I am following all protocols as recommended by the Office of the Attending Physician and CDC guidance. I am grateful to be fully vaccinated and to have received two booster shots. Thankfully, I am feeling fine and recommend everyone to get vaccinated if you have not done so already.”

Was she hospitalized?

Did she die?

No?

Then the vaccine did what it was designed to do.

Next batter, please.

Bullshit. WuFlu is a bad flu at this point.
Meanwhile vaccines are causing huge increase in heart attacks and strokes in highly vaccinated countries….and that is just one year into them.
sure, thanks again for sharing your baseless fantasies.

Temporarily. And it greatly increases risk of myocarditis, heart attacks, blood clots, strokes, Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP), Bell’s Palsy, Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS), and Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS).

yup sadly that's correct. ^^^

1651185738509.png

Yes, your answer is that you got tested only when you felt simptoms, but others may get tested for other reasons....like sitting in the same room as POTUS.
Yes I did answer and didn’t say anything about your conspiracy BS. Still find it stupid, but again, Im not afraid of the virus and if I had to test to go see someone, then I’d pass.

Yes I did answer and didn’t say anything about your conspiracy BS. Still find it stupid, but again, Im not afraid of the virus and if I had to test to go see someone, then I’d pass.

...you think it's stupid for 79 year old POTUS to take Covid precautions available to him?

Yep, you are the smart one with multiple Covid infections and he is the dumb one who avoided it.

Was she hospitalized?

Did she die?

No?

Then the vaccine did what it was designed to do.

Next batter, please.
This didn't even qualify as a "vaccine" until they changed the definition.
So no need for the clot shots since it doesn't stop infection, transmission or death. My thoughts exactly & why I will never take it

Vaccination can't prevent you from being infected. Your immune system can't act on an antigen until you've been infected with it.

She tested positive, that doesn't tell us anything about how high her viral load is but it must not be too high since she's basically asymptomatic.

She's also of an age where her immune system likely isn't working up to par so vaccination would at best have marginal effects.

That's why the rates of serious/critical disease and death to up exponentially for people over 65.
You mean this "vaccine" can't protect you from being infected. It wouldn't even qualify as a vaccine prior to the changing of the definition.
CDC's current definition: "A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases."
Vitamin D & chicken soup are now vaccines

This didn't even qualify as a "vaccine" until they changed the definition.
So no need for the clot shots since it doesn't stop infection, transmission or death. My thoughts exactly & why I will never take it
It is an inoculation designed to elicit an immune response sufficient as to provide protection against a disease. There for it is a vaccine.

You mean this "vaccine" can't protect you from being infected. It wouldn't even qualify as a vaccine prior to the changing of the definition.
CDC's current definition: "A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases."
Vitamin D & chicken soup are now vaccines
Vitamin D& Chicken soup don't cause you to manufacture antibodies to any disease. Covid vaccines do.

Here you go. These things are easy to find out for yourself if you aren't some lazy progbot

Because it rapidly became apparent that millions of Americans are too ignorant to understand that no vaccine can prevent you from becoming infected, they only give your body the means with which to rapidly mount a defense with antibodies already present or at least the template to produce them in your bloodstream already.

A 90% reduction in the development of clinical symptoms after exposure is pretty damned good for any first generation vaccine.

It is an inoculation designed to elicit an immune response sufficient as to provide protection against a disease. There for it is a vaccine.
Again, prior to changing it, it was "A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases."
Now, according to the current definition from the CDC: "A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases."
Like chicken soup

Forum List

Back