FULL SPEECH: WOW! Laura Ingraham brings down the house at Republican National Convention

Since FOX NEWS has the absolute stupidity of cutting away from iNGRAHM'S SPEECH, WHICH WAS A BARN BURNER, I present it to those who are interested!

Laura Ingraham came to the public scene at about the same time Ann Coulter did...they were the two leading female conservative voices of the 90s to today.........she is great, and her delivery was great too.....

Yeah..but at the end..someone tell me she didn't do what it looks like she did.

• Banned

So fucking EASY....these LOW IQ subversives NEVER FUCKING LEARN!!!!

sieg+heil.jpg

sieg+heil.jpg

You can catch anyone in still photo with their hand up in the air. Hell, even in that pic of Obama it's obvious he's not giving a Nazi salute because of where he's looking.

I never considered Ingraham a Nazi (bat shit crazy, yes) and I'm sure it wasn't intentional...but she looked like the good German tonight.

Hey, does Laura Ingraham still have that Muslim guy, Habib, producing her radio show?

Has she explained to him that all Muslims are terrorists now? Destined for the camps?

sieg+heil.jpg

You can catch anyone in still photo with their hand up in the air. Hell, even in that pic of Obama it's obvious he's not giving a Nazi salute because of where he's looking.

I never considered Ingraham a Nazi (bat shit crazy, yes) and I'm sure it wasn't intentional...but she looked like the good German tonight.

If you say so happy stick!!!

hillarynazi.jpg

sieg+heil.jpg

hillarynazi.jpg

Like I said, anyone still photo can take a wave out of context. Video of Laura is a different story.

Hey, does Laura Ingraham still have that Muslim guy, Habib, producing her radio show?

Has she explained to him that all Muslims are terrorists now? Destined for the camps?

Why is he an illegal that the Obomanation let in without vetting?

No, he's a Muslim and according to you people they all must be exterminated because the Koran guarantees that sooner or later they will all commit acts of terror.

sieg+heil.jpg

We don't expect you to say "Sieg Heil.'' "Yas Mastah" will do for your kind.

sieg+heil.jpg

hillarynazi.jpg

Like I said, anyone still photo can take a wave out of context. Video of Laura is a different story.

Yes a WAVE from Laura is a sure sign she is a Nazi, but a Salute from the Hildebeast is NOTHING! You want me to find the C*unt on Youtube giving it?

No, he's a Muslim and according to you people they all must be exterminated because the Koran guarantees that sooner or later they will all commit acts of terror.

Well we can make that claim for much of the BLACK THUGERY.... care to dispute that also?

Apparently he wasn't one of the Syrian civilians we killed in order to keep from bringing there in country as refugees.

Forum List

Back