FULL ON "HOMICIDE" of George Floyd

Had the cop not kneeled on his neck over a lousy possible couterfeit bill, a laughable offense, he'd still be alive. This could have all been avoided by just a simple cuff and booking. Yet I wonder if this cop had other motives?
Of course, what they should have done -- and what most cops would likely do -- was to call for medical assistance for Floyd. But the rabid cop had clearly taken personally Floyd's resistance and wanted to teach him a lesson. Which is not his job.

Oh, and Blaine, your assumption he did it with intent to murder is just wrong. That has not been proven to be the case.

The cop would have to be incredibly stupid to intentionally murder someone in front of a crowd of people recording the whole incident. People refuse to think. They see white cop and dead black suspect and all reason goes out the window. It’s clear what happened if you look at what happened objectively. The cop was overzealous and reckless and his actions was at least a contributing factor, as the autopsy confirms, in the death of the suspect. But motive has been established. That hasn’t stopped the left from making this about racism. It’s astounding how they need no facts to back up their narratives.

The whole fucking orchard is rotten.
A statistical lie perpetuated by the left in order to divide people and destabilize the country

Perhaps MN medical examiner got some pressure from the MPD?
Looks like independent autopsy shows a MUCH different picture.

Unlike MN ME, no underlying health issues and George Floyd's death was 'caused by asphyxia due to neck and back compression,' an independent autopsy found

Not quite accurate. The independent autopsy said death was consistent with "mechanical asphyxiation", meaning pressure on the back so compressed the lungs Floyd couldn't draw air in, but with this caveat

"The compressive pressure of the neck and back are not seen at autopsy because the pressure has been released by the time the body comes to the medical examiner's office. It can only be seen — serious compressive pressure on the neck and back can only be seen while the pressure's being applied or when, as in this instance, it is captured on video."

So the independent autopsy did not find any evidence that such pressure was applied to Floyd's back, but only speculated that if it had been it would have caused mechanical asphyxiation. Of course, the knee on his neck could not have compressed his lungs so there is no basis in either autopsy for claiming Chauvin killed him.

Unlike MN ME, no underlying health issues and George Floyd's death was 'caused by asphyxia due to neck and back compression,' an independent autopsy found

Sound's like BS to me. As anybody can see, the cop's knee wasn't compressing Floyd's windpipe.

This is problematic. Putting pressure on medical examiners is a terrible idea. This independent autopsy now looks like a politically motivated autopsy. How can anyone believe it?

Yeah. Just like the reasons why OJ was found innocent of murder.

Sound's like BS to me. As anybody can see, the cop's knee wasn't compressing Floyd's windpipe.
And yet most police forces don't allow it due to danger of asphyxiation and also recommend not leaving restrained suspects on their chests, as it can be lethal. So maybe we should defer to the experts, instead of your gut feelings.

That cop fucked up and is an apathetic POS and should hang. There's too many like that these days, not good...
There's no "Blue Knights" around..

A cop kinda saved my life in a way about...12 years ago?
I appreciate that, but ones like that guy are not around these days.
He kept me from having to kill a man. I think he beat him a bit, but OK. I did not have to blow his head off.

That cop fucked up and is an apathetic POS and should hang. There's too many like that these days, not good...
There's no "Blue Knights" around..

A cop kinda saved my life in a way about...12 years ago?
I appreciate that, but ones like that guy are not around these days.
He kept me from having to kill a man. I think he beat him a bit, but OK. I did not have to blow his head off.
I think it is probably a bit different everywhere you go. Some departments will have a toxic culture. Some have different labor agreements that toxic cops use to their advantage.

Preposterous. The cop performed a dangerous maneuver. He knew it was dangerous. He did it anyway. He ignored the requests for assistance. And remained in position for 2:53 after there was no pulse.

YOU get an AUTOPSY!

oprah-winfrey.jpg

This is problematic. Putting pressure on medical examiners is a terrible idea. This independent autopsy now looks like a politically motivated autopsy. How can anyone believe it?

autopsy is not a GUESS issue. If the man had
significant "hypertension" and cardiovascular
disease there will be significant pathology evidence
thereof. If he had toxins in his system---there will be
significant lab levels. If he died of asphyxia----SIGNIFICANT PATHOLOGY evidence.

Floyd was full of fentanyl and meth. With a bad heart he was a dead man. That's why he was acting so strangely. He was dying.

Exactly. Every contact sport would be banned if pressure to the back of the neck caused death. Beside cops commonly put a knee to the back of a perps head to prevent him from moving.

Here is something "conspiracy theorist" Alex Jones had noted, so I checked the actual vid to be sure it was not doctored. Notice at 2:58 in the video he drops one of the baggies of what was probably the fentanyl/meth mixture he obviously had been using and selling to afford the Mercedes SUV. Back when I used to watch Live PD, it was common for perps to swallow the illegal drugs they are carrying. The cops remind the perp going to court is less painful than going to the hospital or the morgue but the perps usually think they are tough guys and can handle an overdose.. Technically the passengers in the convicted felon George Floyd's SUV (George Floyd only served 5 years for a home invasion armed robbery which should have been a 20 year sentence) not informing the cops that he had ingested fentanyl and meth should be charged with manslaughter. There would have been a chance to revive him with that antidote cops and EMS often have in their vehicles. Breathing difficulty is the primary symptom of an overdose before unconsciousness. It is amazing so many folks are brainwashed by the fake news media after the fake news has fooled them for years now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back