Full of questions I am. Why do some people deny the holocaust?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I know Sunni Man has in his sigline that it didn't happen. This is not to attack him, the question: Why do you think it never happened? All those pictures of the camps, the bodies stacked, the guards admitting their parts when they were caught, the soldiers that saw it all when they were "rescued". How can that be denied? Will you explain your thoughts about it, Sunni? You don't have to, but..I'm curious how it could be thought of as a hoax.

Others feel the same way. Why?

I know Sunni Man has in his sigline that it didn't happen. This is not to attack him, the question: Why do you think it never happened? All those pictures of the camps, the bodies stacked, the guards admitting their parts when they were caught, the soldiers that saw it all when they were "rescued". How can that be denied? Will you explain your thoughts about it, Sunni? You don't have to, but..I'm curious how it could be thought of as a hoax.

It is very simple Gracie.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Maybe so, Andaron...but it still doesn't explain how they come to that conclusion. There has to be a reason, shouldn't there?

You have to understand one thing.

Sunni man is still your enemy.

You may agree with the fucker on many issues politically, but in the end he will still saw through your neck with a dull blade screeching "allah akbar" when the chips are down. He sided with ISIS destroying ancient monuments, he loathes anything pro-Israeli and supports jihad. He might not be a Ba'athist, but most 7/11 owners aren't either. They're capitalists, they actually hate gays while they're the most prevalent fudge packers on earth, but they have some sense of morality and are offended by abnormal shit as the rest of us. We don't even hate the gays like they do, nor do we pack as much fudge as they do.

The evidence for the Holocaust is overwhelming. Anyone who says it did not happen is an antisemite or Neo-Nazi. The KKK also denies it. These people are not interested in the facts.
They deny the Holocaust to support their claim that all Jews are liars. I have shown lots of them powerful evidence and it does no good.

Last edited:
Maybe so, Andaron...but it still doesn't explain how they come to that conclusion. There has to be a reason, shouldn't there?

Simple Denialism. It's completely dishonest but it happens.

If you can't agree on what the basic starting point of Reality/History is, then you can't have a dialogue about it. That seems to be what they want.

If you can't agree on what the basic starting point of Reality/History is, then you can't have a dialogue about it. That seems to be what they want.

I thought this was an interesting reply. I was just going to say that they hate Jews, end of story, but I suspect Gracie MUST already know that, doesn't everyone?

Okay, what is the starting point of reality, or the starting point of history? The starting points changes radically from time to time. Such as whether Roman emperors were REALLY gods........they spent a lot of money building temples to some of them, and enforcing worship. The examples multiply. Consensus in Our Time, maybe, is the starting point of history. The consensus of the moment is that the Murder of the Six Million happened. I suppose lots of people try to undermine consensuses all the time, such as that weird NYTimes idea that the U.S. was really founded in 1619 by slaves, or something. Or that men can turn themselves into women, that's an attempt to undermine a consensus about reality. It's true we can't really have a dialogue about those things.

I thought this was an interesting reply. I was just going to say that they hate Jews, end of story, but I suspect Gracie MUST already know that, doesn't everyone?

Okay, what is the starting point of reality, or the starting point of history? The starting points changes radically from time to time. Such as whether Roman emperors were REALLY gods........they spent a lot of money building temples to some of them, and enforcing worship. The examples multiply. Consensus in Our Time, maybe, is the starting point of history. The consensus of the moment is that the Murder of the Six Million happened. I suppose lots of people try to undermine consensuses all the time, such as that weird NYTimes idea that the U.S. was really founded in 1619 by slaves, or something. Or that men can turn themselves into women, that's an attempt to undermine a consensus about reality. It's true we can't really have a dialogue about those things.

It's not really fair to compare things that can't have a tangible effect, i.e. Roman Emperors being considered Gods, and the death of millions of Jews which is an event that involves those people being alive one moment in time and not alive the next. When you argue "person X thought this and imposed that thought on others" you are dealing with mindsets and viewpoint. when you are dealing with intentional murder of a given people by State organizations that left evidence behind of said act, you are dealing with facts.

I have observed people who deny the holocaust often live a life isolated from the general society. Being isolated ,they are fed only the information they are given, by what ever group they are a member of. So if the only information they have is that white is really black and black is really white then they will believe it.

Yes. I know. But it boggles the mind that some people refuse to see what is actually there regardless of what faith/religion/etc they follow. Mass genocide happened. Same with the native americans. Same with other cultures. Murder is murder, so why deny it?

Yes. I know. But it boggles the mind that some people refuse to see what is actually there regardless of what faith/religion/etc they follow. Mass genocide happened. Same with the native americans. Same with other cultures. Murder is murder, so why deny it?
I would not want to be in a situation like the Jewish people in Nazi Germany. How about the eastern Europeans and Gypsys? Not much about them in the same situation.

It's pretty simply really.

The Jews were basically granted the Holy Land by the UN BECAUSE of the sufferings from the Holocaust. However, anyone worth their salt in knowledge of history would know that the Jews suffered in Europe the same atrocities over centuries that they encountered in the Holocaust. That's right, the Jewish ghettos, the kicking out of entire countries, the rounding up and murdering in mass, were all done before the Nazi era. Really, the Holocaust was merely a natural climax from such anti-Semitism. So questioning the Holocaust knowing the history of anti-Semitism seems pretty stupid.

But getting back to the question, undermining the notion of such suffering undermines the reason they were given back their land, which is the goal. It's all about the destruction of the Zionist state. They want another Holocaust.

I think I know what you mean: hating Jews somehow isn't enough to explain why they deny that the Nazis killed so many of them. So the Nazis hated Jews, we know that, and they killed them, we know that. So ----------- what good does it do to say they didn't? It doesn't really make sense. Huh.

I would not want to be in a situation like the Jewish people in Nazi Germany. How about the eastern Europeans and Gypsys? Not much about them in the same situation.
They were all killed, too, but they don't talk so much about it and complain.

Gyspys are a tad more ornery, which is why they don't complain. This may not go over well...so apologies in advance...but if the majority in those camps were Gypsy's and there were thousands of them with only 100 nazi guards...well. Guards would be the ones in the gas chambers regardless of how many weapons they had.
Chief Dan George in Little Big Man= It's a good day to die.

I think I know what you mean: hating Jews somehow isn't enough to explain why they deny that the Nazis killed so many of them. So the Nazis hated Jews, we know that, and they killed them, we know that. So ----------- what good does it do to say they didn't? It doesn't really make sense. Huh.
The same mental midgets, when pressed, will say Hitler didn't kill enough.

They're simply incapable of seeing the dichotomy.

But then, people who hate irrationally tend to be dumbasses.

Gyspys are a tad more ornery, which is why they don't complain. This may not go over well...so apologies in advance...but if the majority in those camps were Gypsy's and there were thousands of them with only 100 nazi guards...well. Guards would be the ones in the gas chambers regardless of how many weapons they had.
Chief Dan George in Little Big Man= It's a good day to die.
You may be interested in the book, Escape From Sobibor, by Richard Rashke.

Forum List

Back