Full 1 hour video + summary: Incumbent Ron Johnson goes on attack against a game Mandela Barnes in feisty Wisconsin Senate debate, Johnson losing by 7

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i wanted to watch it later with my bro's but i guess i'll have to watch it now to summarize it for you guys

i just started watching it now

Ron Johnson who celebrated the Fourth of July in Moscow is very upset this brand new Senate poll out of Wisconsin keeps getting retweeted:
Mandela Barnes 51%
Ron Johnson 44%

• Banned
Johnson does everything he can to avoid a direct question about legalizing marijuana before finally offering a fact-free claim about “the harm being done by legalizing marijuana.”

• Banned
Mandela Barnes is clear—"I've long supported the full legalization of marijuana"

• Banned
If their first name is Mandela, they're not a real American.
watch the damn debate...and cheer on Johnson! it's fun! i like both candidates, but i much prefer Johnson to win...good patriot (i don't really care about the Moscow thing, i was half-joking anyway)...Barnes is soft on crime commie, but i like his personality, ironically enough

• Banned
Ron Johnson brings up "44 child rapists"

despite this...

• Banned
‘In Order To Have Immigration Reform, We Have To First Secure the Border’ - Johnson

"the question was about immigration reform", says the moderator

"secure the border!", Johnson repeats

Mandela Barnes offers plattitudes about Dreamers and family farmers

• Banned
Johnson: let me be clear. i want to save social security and medicare. the biggest threat to these programs is the debt, which has increased under Biden, who my opponent supports. debt also increases inflation. i never said i want to cut these programs, that is a false attack

Johnson: when you increase the minimum wage, you eliminate jobs. the marketplace can take care of it, and you have rising wages, and increased jobs. if you don't have a job, you have zero wage

is anyone actually reading these? or is all my effort and energy pointless? lol it's my f'n 34th birthday, folks, and i'm doing this for ya!

Ron Johnson, earlier: "I've suggested that the EPA rather than focus on CO2, focus on these pollutants that really are harmful."

Barnes: "the senator just a couple of seconds ago a couple questions ago said that co2 is not harmful. He's gone so far as to call climate change BS."

Where did you get that poll? Everything I've seen locally has Johnson up.
it's from a new Marquette Law School poll...do you want me to find a link for you? i'm not a liar, certainly i wouldn't lie on my birthday lol who has time for that?

i wanted to watch it later with my bro's but i guess i'll have to watch it now to summarize it for you guys

i just started watching it now

Ron Johnson who celebrated the Fourth of July in Moscow is very upset this brand new Senate poll out of Wisconsin keeps getting retweeted:
Mandela Barnes 51%
Ron Johnson 44%

Not sure WTF poll you pulled out of your stretched out ass, but.....

Polling Data​

PollDateSampleMoEJohnson (R) *Barnes (D)Spread
RCP Average9/15 - 9/27----49.246.2Johnson +3.0
PPP (D)9/26 - 9/27574 LV--4747Tie
FOX News9/22 - 9/26LV--5045Johnson +5
Data for Progress (D)**9/20 - 9/22999 LV3.05048Johnson +2
Fabrizio/Anzalone9/18 - 9/25500 LV4.45146Johnson +5
Trafalgar Group (R)9/15 - 9/191087 LV2.94947Johnson +2
Emerson9/16 - 9/18860 LV3.34844Johnson +4

Forum List

Back